GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   For Sale Clip Store with $1.1 million+ in sales and $400k+ profit annually (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1180122)

ClipStoreGuy 12-04-2015 10:59 AM

Clip Store with $1.1 million+ in sales and $400k+ profit annually

Howdy,

My wife and I own a clip store that has annual sales of $1.1 million (US Dollars), and our takehome on that is about $400k after all expenses and card processing fees and payouts. Each month sales continue to increase, but these are "todays" numbers. Sales keep going up, more people keep viewing the site and buying, and more and more models sign up and upload quality content.

It's pretty easy to run on a day to day basis, perhaps taking an hour of work each day. Set up new models who sign up to sell clips. Walk the ones who arent computer literate through how to upload a clip. Answer questions about best pricing questions, what to film, what sells the best, etc.... We pay the models once a month through ACH for the North American models (the majority of the girls) and for Payoneer or Wire Transfer for all the European/Russian models.

Now that we have our first child and another on the way, we're looking to exit the adult market and move into more local businesses. I'd rather keep the sites because the cash is so great and it's so damn easy, but it comes down to "What do you tell your kid when they sneak on your computer" now. :-)

And granted, I know this is my first post here. I've never had a real reason to use GFY although I've lurked without an account since around 2004 or so. I do know one member here in real life, and that's NaughtyRob. We used to film a few of his girls back when we didn't know what the hell we were doing. Beyond that, everyone here is a stranger to me. :-) :-)

What's the asking price? With $400k profit per year and STILL growing every month, you'll have to come up with a fair offer. If we can not find a suitable buyer, we'll simply continue to operate the site and then ask more money for it later as it continues to grow.

What's the site name? Won't say, until I've verified you as a qualified buyer. This isnt publicly for sale and I dont want people on the Internet to know which exact site is for sale until it is actually sold and only then if the new owner wants to tell anyone.

Once you're verified as a qualified buyer, you'll be able to see sales reports, ask models how they like the site, see payout records, bank statements, all that silly due diligence stuff.

I can be reached on ICQ @ 3234469. I'm sure a lot of people will have questions and be generally curious, but please, if you can't afford it, don't bother. :) Serious inquiries from serious buyers only, please. :2 cents:

Thanks much, and have a good rest of your day.

Ben

Fat Panda 12-04-2015 11:41 AM

Wow, real business like this hasn't been conducted on GFY since about 2005.

Best of luck finding a buyer!

ClipStoreGuy 12-04-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Panda (Post 20656817)

Thank you Panda. :-)

ClipStoreGuy 12-07-2015 01:14 PM

Free bump!

Adzvertise 12-07-2015 04:31 PM

Very impressive. Out of my budget but I wish you every success. :)

Feng-PD 12-07-2015 05:37 PM

You will get a good sum for it! Good luck with the sale!

Just_Dave 12-08-2015 04:00 PM

Good luck to you guys

j3rkules 12-08-2015 05:24 PM

I wish you good luck with the sale.

flashfire 12-09-2015 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Panda (Post 20656817)

I was just saying this on the main page...gfy is kinda a joke now other than this section from time to time

good luck, I like to consider myself a big baller but don't think I could get to what you would need:)

Adult-biz 12-09-2015 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashfire (Post 20662807)
I was just saying this on the main page...gfy is kinda a joke now other than this section from time to time

good luck, I like to consider myself a big baller but don't think I could get to what you would need:)

Yep. Forum has so much shit on the front page nowadays. I used to do so much business here but those days are long gone.

NARob 12-15-2015 08:23 AM

I'm interested in this and have the capital necessary to buy. Please send me an email at the address in the sig to get started.

Thanks,

Rob

ClipStoreGuy 12-15-2015 08:24 AM

Sending email now, NARob.

adultchatpay 12-15-2015 05:08 PM

Good luck!

Jakodema 08-04-2018 09:30 PM

i'm interested ,please send me more info [email protected]

thx

Denny 08-05-2018 02:08 AM

This thread is 3 years old.