GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Adult traffic - I really need an hand... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1158404)

REALBLM 01-06-2015 05:50 PM

Adult traffic - I really need an hand...

Hi guys, first of all, sorry if my English will hurt your eyes...

I'm into adult business since around 8 months and i follow gfy pretty every day. I've some adult sites (blogs) but the problem is that doesn't matter how much efforts i put in, my traffic graph is the same every day (150/200 UV's, pretty shit)...

I promote my adult sites on tumblr, twitter and sex.com, i use professional bots for follow/reblog/like on both social media sites, i have some SFW subdomains that i promote on pinterest and facebook aswell. And even if my social accounts grow up (slowly, sooooooooo slowly) my traffic graph have some spikes but pretty much same results every single day.

I really need an hand. I'm not interested on buy followers (99% of times it's fake traffic or bot accounts), i really need someone that can help me step by step and tell me what i'm doing of wrong and what i've to do.
I don't want get it for free, if someone can help me for reach atleast 1.5k UV's/Day i will pay for the time and patience.

Hope that asking for this kind of service isn't against the site rules.
Thanks

ashatrin 01-06-2015 09:27 PM

I use Twitter as well to promote my sites and it results in thousands of visits daily, but I have a nice following. I can promote your Twitter for cheap to help you gain traffic: https://gfy.com/sell-and-buy-forum/11...followers.html

AdultDesigners 01-07-2015 05:34 PM

You need a hand ? Are you bored with your own hand ? :)

420 01-07-2015 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REALBLM (Post 20349187)
Hi guys, first of all, sorry if my English hurts your eyes...

I've been in the adult business for around 8 months and i follow gfy pretty much every day. I have some adult sites (blogs) but the problem is that doesn't matter how much effort i put in, my traffic graph is the same every day (150/200 UV's, pretty shit)...

I promote my adult sites on tumblr, twitter and sex.com, i use professional bots for follow/reblog/like on both social media sites, i have some SFW subdomains that i promote on pinterest and facebook as well. And even if my social accounts grow up (slowly, sooooooooo slowly) my traffic graph have some spikes but pretty much same results every single day.

I really need a hand. I'm not interested in buying followers (99% of times it's fake traffic or bot accounts), i really need someone that can help me step by step and tell me what i'm doing of wrong and what i should do.
I don't want get it for free, if someone can help me to reach atleast 1.5k UV's/Day i will pay for the time and patience.

Thanks

Not bad english at all mate. Are you getting 200/u per day to your blog or to your sponsor? It sounds like your promotion methods are resulting in spikes rather than consistent traffic.

So, build a site that gets repeat visitors. Interact with your followers on social and try to seem like a real person.

REALBLM 01-08-2015 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultDesigners (Post 20350393)
You need a hand ? Are you bored with your own hand ? :)

Aahhaha i noticed that i wrote a bad title for my Thread xD

Quote:

Originally Posted by 420 (Post 20350406)
Not bad english at all mate. Are you getting 200/u per day to your blog or to your sponsor? It sounds like your promotion methods are resulting in spikes rather than consistent traffic.

So, build a site that gets repeat visitors. Interact with your followers on social and try to seem like a real person.

I'm getting these 200 UV's to my blog... And yes, maybe this is the problem, they aren't constant: i noticed that even if i've a decent pageview (around 2.5/UV) i've a very low "comeback" (80-85% new visitors each day).

I don't get how i can "force" visitors to come to visit my site again...
Content is good, site theme doesn't look like the most spam blog that are around the web... I'm really out of ideas...
Do you mind to give to me some tips if i send to you via PM the link of one of my blogs? I would really appretiate your help

timmyc38 01-08-2015 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by REALBLM (Post 20349187)
Hi guys, first of all, sorry if my English will hurt your eyes...

I'm into adult business since around 8 months and i follow gfy pretty every day. I've some adult sites (blogs) but the problem is that doesn't matter how much efforts i put in, my traffic graph is the same every day (150/200 UV's, pretty shit)...

I promote my adult sites on tumblr, twitter and sex.com, i use professional bots for follow/reblog/like on both social media sites, i have some SFW subdomains that i promote on pinterest and facebook aswell. And even if my social accounts grow up (slowly, sooooooooo slowly) my traffic graph have some spikes but pretty much same results every single day.

I really need an hand. I'm not interested on buy followers (99% of times it's fake traffic or bot accounts), i really need someone that can help me step by step and tell me what i'm doing of wrong and what i've to do.
I don't want get it for free, if someone can help me for reach atleast 1.5k UV's/Day i will pay for the time and patience.

Thanks

If you have some spare bucks and want to buy some traffic , please check us out at Creamy Ads .

We are offering a New Year's special, matching your deposit of $200 or more. No MAX.

So, throw 200 bucks, and get 400 to play with! Use promo code newyear. This offer only lasts until Jan 10.

Good luck in your ventures!

ITraffic 01-08-2015 06:43 PM

start a tube.