GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Does anybody else have a bad experience with ExoClick? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1158139)

mt82 01-02-2015 12:58 PM

Does anybody else have a bad experience with ExoClick?

A few weeks ago I decided to give them a try. I placed their banners on a small site and I earned some money. I requested a payment of $25 and everithing went smoothly.
Everhing looked fine, so I decidet to place their banners on all my websites. That was done last week.
Today I wasn't able to log in my account

Quote:

Your account has been blocked.
Please contact our support for more information.
I sent them a message and this is their response

Quote:

Dear M*,

Thank you for contacting ExoClick Customer Services regarding your account.

We regret to inform you that your publishing account with us has been permanently closed down for security reasons.

No further payments will be issued in accordance with our terms and conditions nor can we provide any further information.

Please do not register any further new accounts as they will likewise be closed.

Regards,

M*
ExoClick Customer Services
My websites were clear. No pop-ups, no Mobile redirect, no viruses. Only exoclick banners.

MassMarketing 01-04-2015 05:22 PM

Did you break their rules?

NaughtyAce 01-05-2015 01:11 AM

Have you tried out our ad delivery and RTB platform TrafficHaus yet?
Come on over, give me a shout or publishers@ and we'll take care of you.

ashatrin 01-06-2015 03:51 AM

Damn, that's a shame. They should be more decisive on what the "security reasons" were.

gebu 01-16-2015 11:36 PM

I had some problems with my advertiser account there, but never with my publisher account. They always told me what the problem was.

gusta 01-17-2015 06:38 PM

i have same problem, my all advertiser accounts closed. exoclick company sells to all major traffic receiver. therefore we are closing the accounts. They are not doing this reason proprietress career. so all in all this company unilaterally trying. Does anyone advertiser account deficit, which in the forum?

fappingJack 01-18-2015 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mt82 (Post 20345010)
A few weeks ago I decided to give them a try. I placed their banners on a small site and I earned some money. I requested a payment of $25 and everithing went smoothly.
Everhing looked fine, so I decidet to place their banners on all my websites. That was done last week.
Today I wasn't able to log in my account

I sent them a message and this is their response

My websites were clear. No pop-ups, no Mobile redirect, no viruses. Only exoclick banners.

Just when they knew you have placed all their banners on your sites, they blocked. Fucking leeches. Feels sorry for you man.

iamBoogieman 01-27-2015 05:01 AM

Scam? :Oh crap