GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Hiring Seeking Experienced Professional to Assist with New Business/Website (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1157116)

BigBoned 12-17-2014 03:29 PM

Seeking Experienced Professional to Assist with New Business/Website

I am currently trying to put together an adult website business based on a niche concept. I've done research and spoken with an industry attorney, and after lurking on this forum for a while I am finally ready to proceed. The concept for the business as well as the content is very straightforward, not re-inventing the wheel.

I'm seeking someone with some experience to guide/mentor/consult on my business. There's a lot of great information available on this forum and on the internet in general but I really would like someone to help me bring that all together into a coherent plan and avoid the rookie errors. Areas of experience should include:

- Legal Requirements (2257 law, talent solicitation, release agreements, etc)
- Business Entity Establishment
- Website Setup
- Financial Requirements (banking, payments, etc)
- Advertising/Traffic Generation/SEO

Someone who has done this before would be ideal. To be clear I'm not looking for someone to do all these things for me, rather to advise me on necessary steps and best ways to contract most of these services.

I'm also open to traveling if that helps us get this done. I am a financial professional by trade, mid-30's male, semi-retired with lots of time to try new ventures now. If you're interested please let me know and we can discuss. Thanks

timmyc38 12-17-2014 05:34 PM

hit me on skype

pee jay 12-17-2014 08:50 PM

Hey bigboned, I would love to chat, seems like we have a few things in common. ICQ or email, which is better?

hardy 12-18-2014 02:46 AM

Hi BigBoned!
I'm not the owner of adult web projects in any case, but me and my team developed hundreds of adult websites for our customers, and I know many interesting opinions about ways to build, promote and monetize it.
If you are interested in my experience and interested in creating an outstanding website - feel free to contact me via email adulthtml(a)gmail.com or via icq 348215379.
Thanks,
hardy

Clark 12-18-2014 10:50 PM

Drop me a note w/ your contact info. clark -AT- paysiteservices.com

theS2O 12-19-2014 05:14 AM

If you need any design services in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact me. :)

Thanks,
mv

agora 12-19-2014 02:09 PM

We provide comprehensive SEO, website design and other services. Skype: AgoraCosmopolite. Our publishing company has been in business since 1997.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBoned (Post 20328718)
I am currently trying to put together an adult website business based on a niche concept. I've done research and spoken with an industry attorney, and after lurking on this forum for a while I am finally ready to proceed. The concept for the business as well as the content is very straightforward, not re-inventing the wheel.

I'm seeking someone with some experience to guide/mentor/consult on my business. There's a lot of great information available on this forum and on the internet in general but I really would like someone to help me bring that all together into a coherent plan and avoid the rookie errors. Areas of experience should include:

- Legal Requirements (2257 law, talent solicitation, release agreements, etc)
- Business Entity Establishment
- Website Setup
- Financial Requirements (banking, payments, etc)
- Advertising/Traffic Generation/SEO

Someone who has done this before would be ideal. To be clear I'm not looking for someone to do all these things for me, rather to advise me on necessary steps and best ways to contract most of these services.

I'm also open to traveling if that helps us get this done. I am a financial professional by trade, mid-30's male, semi-retired with lots of time to try new ventures now. If you're interested please let me know and we can discuss. Thanks