GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SOA ---- ----- --- {Spoliers} (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1156485)

Juicy D. Links 12-09-2014 04:51 PM

SOA ---- ----- --- {Spoliers}

This better be a good fucking ending or else :mad::mad::mad:

seeandsee 12-09-2014 05:24 PM

You want another tranny fuck?

hadden 12-09-2014 05:26 PM

http://i.imgur.com/uTAUlgi.jpg

Juicy D. Links 12-10-2014 03:52 AM

i didnt like the ending at all............

Axeman 12-10-2014 04:02 AM

What were you hoping happened? Been on this course pretty much for most of the season.

Juicy D. Links 12-10-2014 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axeman (Post 20318218)
What were you hoping happened? Been on this course pretty much for most of the season.

did not expect him to take his own life...

wanted it to go out in some sort of "Big Bang"

one the bright side it didnt turn into a "Sopranos" fade to black wtf happened with the trucker type scene...

Btw the trucker was the same one that gave Gemma the ride..

Axeman 12-10-2014 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links (Post 20318237)
did not expect him to take his own life...

wanted it to go out in some sort of "Big Bang"

one the bright side it didnt turn into a "Sopranos" fade to black wtf happened with the trucker type scene...

Btw the trucker was the same one that gave Gemma the ride..

Yeah a big shootout would have been good. Was kinda hoping the Irish ambushed him mid episode instead or something, to catch you a bit off guard.

All in all I was ok with it. Things got a bit of the rails the past few seasons. The gap of reality started to get a bit excessive. Plot holes etc. But still entertaining TV.

Now onto the final season of Justified.

Juicy D. Links 12-10-2014 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axeman (Post 20318239)
Yeah a big shootout would have been good. Was kinda hoping the Irish ambushed him mid episode instead or something, to catch you a bit off guard.

All in all I was ok with it. Things got a bit of the rails the past few seasons. The gap of reality started to get a bit excessive. Plot holes etc. But still entertaining TV.

Now onto the final season of Justified.

Justified as well was great till about the last season...... I hope this season is better.

Did you get the meaning behind the girl and the cloak and the bread n wine in the two scenes?

Axeman 12-10-2014 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links (Post 20318242)
Justified as well was great till about the last season...... I hope this season is better.

Did you get the meaning behind the girl and the cloak and the bread n wine in the two scenes?

Not at all. She actually showed up a lot during the series. But no idea what the meaning or symbolism of it was actually for. That is one thing I was hoping would get answered tonight, but didn't. Unless it went over my head.

SBJ 12-10-2014 04:53 AM

I liked the ending.. he went out doing what he loved.. riding. No way was his club going to execute him but he knew he had to die for the club to move on peacefully.

Liked that they brought the DA into this one, she was a bad ass last year.

Sad to see the show is over but maybe I'll buy the 1-6 box set from amazon and binge watch them over

Caldo 12-10-2014 04:53 AM

haha good one :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Juicy D. Links 12-10-2014 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axeman (Post 20318246)
Not at all. She actually showed up a lot during the series. But no idea what the meaning or symbolism of it was actually for. That is one thing I was hoping would get answered tonight, but didn't. Unless it went over my head.

She was the ddaughter of the woman killed by Jax's dad .... Also she symbolized the "reaper" and "death"

The bread and wine was like the christian symbolism thingy

SBJ 12-10-2014 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juicy D. Links (Post 20318265)
She was the ddaughter of the woman killed by Jax's dad .... Also she symbolized the "reaper" and "death"

The bread and wine was like the christian symbolism thingy

I got the bread and wine reference, but how do you know she was the daughter?

Juicy D. Links 12-10-2014 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBJ (Post 20318270)
I got the bread and wine reference, but how do you know she was the daughter?

faceboook page of SOA .... every hoooohaaaaa was saying that ... the hardcore peeps

l33333333333t

Juicy D. Links 12-10-2014 05:10 AM

" Creator Kurt Sutter has implied in interviews at various times that the woman is either a guardian angel or “Jesus Christ.” this was from previous season but she shows up all the time

"The homeless girl is only seen by Jax and Gemma"