GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   For Sale Wikipedia Links, Guaranteed for 3 Months - $100 (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1155276)

sirkonstantine 11-24-2014 10:11 AM

Wikipedia Links, Guaranteed for 3 Months - $100

Hey guys,

I'm selling Wikipedia links on niche relevant pages for $100 with a 5 day turn around time. These links are guaranteed to be live for 3 months or your money back.

You can buy Wikipedia links from guys on oDesk and eLance but their links aren't guaranteed and they just drop your link with their aged account. Once an admin catches on to what their doing, the admin can use the "revert all edits from this user" tool and your links are lost.

We don't do that, we only drop links with proxy IP address or private accounts that'll only be used for your link drop.

How do our links stay up? We do it in a way that's in accordance with Wikipedia guidelines.

Agent Blackhat from agentblackhat.com said "I think these types of links are great for clients sites, they look very whitehat. The costs of SEO are rising and there are a lot of risks involved in acquiring links these days, but I personally think that this type of link is a safe bet." He also runs blackhatunderground.com

Ice2Eskimos, a moderator at WickedFire.com, said "The stats on the page are ridiculous, (PR5, PA89) and the trustflow on the page is superb... I think it's underpriced."

Click here to place an order and remember to open a ticket!

SpyCam 11-24-2014 02:55 PM

Who are you to guarantee anything (money back)?

You are selling something that doesn't belong to you and guarantee something that you have no control of. And you use shady methods to provide "legit" service...

Good luck with that

Pwmp 11-24-2014 03:20 PM

I though wikipedia changed all outgoing links to no follow?

sirkonstantine 11-24-2014 11:35 PM

All mediwiki is nofollow but you'll see a boost in traffic from the link. It won't be a boost in the ranking of a specific keyword but a boost in the longtail traffic because of increased domain authority. Wikipedia is the #5 site on the web.

I guarantee it cuz my link drops are that good. There's a tracker that keeps track of your links for 90 days. PM me for a review copy SpyCam.

carpocratian 11-25-2014 12:45 AM

How can you guarantee that when any Wikipedia volunteer editor can pull the link off at any point?

sirkonstantine 11-25-2014 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carpocratian (Post 20300962)
How can you guarantee that when any Wikipedia volunteer editor can pull the link off at any point?

I've been dropping links on Wikipedia for 2 years now. Me and my partner are both seasoned Wikipedians. We know the rules of Wikipedia.

Because of that, when I do your link drop, it'll be done in accordance with Wikipedia guidelines. That way, it won't be interpreted as spam and, therefore, not removed.

Or, in other words, the link drops are done in such a way that gives value to Wikipedia. That's why it doesn't get removed.

For example, a lot of novice link drop'ers would add a homepage link to the External Links section of a page. That'll get removed sooner or later since homepages don't contain encyclopedic information most of the time.

One method we use is to go through your site, read your content, and find a page on Wikipedia that could use your content as a reference, and then add a few sentences to Wikipedia with your content as the reference (along with other references).

So, lets say HowToEatFruits.com/ ordered a link. They have a page HowToEatFruits.com/HowToEatBananas. I realize Wikipedia doesn't have a section on how to eat bananas on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/bananas. i then add that section and reference the site.

No one would revert that edit. It helps Wikipedia out.

That's just one of the several methods I use. That method only works for certain sites that meets Wikipedia notable source guidelines.

Get it?

agora 11-27-2014 11:49 AM

You can contact us via Skype.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirkonstantine (Post 20300129)
Hey guys,

I'm selling Wikipedia links on niche relevant pages for $100 with a 5 day turn around time. These links are guaranteed to be live for 3 months or your money back.

You can buy Wikipedia links from guys on oDesk and eLance but their links aren't guaranteed and they just drop your link with their aged account. Once an admin catches on to what their doing, the admin can use the "revert all edits from this user" tool and your links are lost.

We don't do that, we only drop links with proxy IP address or private accounts that'll only be used for your link drop.

How do our links stay up? We do it in a way that's in accordance with Wikipedia guidelines.

Agent Blackhat from agentblackhat.com said "I think these types of links are great for clients sites, they look very whitehat. The costs of SEO are rising and there are a lot of risks involved in acquiring links these days, but I personally think that this type of link is a safe bet." He also runs blackhatunderground.com

Ice2Eskimos, a moderator at WickedFire.com, said "The stats on the page are ridiculous, (PR5, PA89) and the trustflow on the page is superb... I think it's underpriced."

Click here to place an order and remember to open a ticket!

sirkonstantine 11-30-2014 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agora (Post 20304001)
You can contact us via Skype.

added to skype

jimmy0082 12-02-2014 12:35 AM

Hit Me up......