GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   For Hire - Looking for Side Work (10 Years in Business) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1145649)

Kellie 07-17-2014 07:10 PM

For Hire - Looking for Side Work (10 Years in Business)

Hi all! You may know me from LatinTeenCash/PacinoCash who I have been with since 2006, but I am currently looking for side work to supplement my income. I have been in this industry since 2004!

I have experience in a lot of various things such as:

- Webmaster: I can easily manage and edit websites in dreamweaver, use various scripts, Wordpress, Member area CMS, Affiliate CMS, etc.
- Affiliate and Member Support: Sales, Troubleshooting, Customer Service, etc.
- Video and Photo Editing: Experience in Final Cut Pro and Photoshop. Can edit video scenes, add transitions, watermarks, music, etc. I can also edit photos (cosmetic/lighting issues) and do simple design. Also can make promo material such as video trailers and thumbs to catch customers attention! I can also sort photos and convert videos in multiple formats.
- Writing: Simple and length descriptions, blog posts, and stories.
- Accounting: Experience with Quickbooks, ADP Payroll, Taxes, and more.

I'm very dedicated and hardworking. Feel free to email ([email protected]), ICQ (216-375-050), or Skype (kellie_pacinonetwork)

Thank you!

NALEM 07-27-2014 11:04 PM

Added you in Skype. Email me: alex AT nalem DOT com - Alex

hardcoreblogger 07-31-2014 02:08 PM

hi kellie, how much time do you have available? pls send resume to 1adultagency dot gmail dot com, we're looking to fill an affiliate program manager position.

quikfind 10-30-2014 01:48 PM

added you on skype. lets have a chat :)

CaptainHowdy 11-02-2014 07:57 PM

Good luck, Kellie!

ujinko 03-24-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kellie (Post 20162313)
Hi all! You may know me from LatinTeenCash/PacinoCash who I have been with since 2006, but I am currently looking for side work to supplement my income. I have been in this industry since 2004!

I have experience in a lot of various things such as:

- Webmaster: I can easily manage and edit websites in dreamweaver, use various scripts, Wordpress, Member area CMS, Affiliate CMS, etc.
- Affiliate and Member Support: Sales, Troubleshooting, Customer Service, etc.
- Video and Photo Editing: Experience in Final Cut Pro and Photoshop. Can edit video scenes, add transitions, watermarks, music, etc. I can also edit photos (cosmetic/lighting issues) and do simple design. Also can make promo material such as video trailers and thumbs to catch customers attention! I can also sort photos and convert videos in multiple formats.
- Writing: Simple and length descriptions, blog posts, and stories.
- Accounting: Experience with Quickbooks, ADP Payroll, Taxes, and more.

I'm very dedicated and hardworking. Feel free to email ([email protected]), ICQ (216-375-050), or Skype (kellie_pacinonetwork)

Thank you!

If you need some time help with Ilustration work ( comic Drawn Galleries etc,) i can manage many styles and maybe i can be of help in some of your projects ^__^.

you can contactme via ICQ or Skype

yuu.design 03-24-2015 09:32 AM

Good luck kellie!

timmyc38 03-24-2015 01:28 PM

old thread - hope she found something by now