GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Experience with Payza? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1138602)

A Titsburgh Feeler 04-17-2014 10:31 AM

Experience with Payza?

Looking for opinions on Payza? I was told they dont accept Adult but spoke to their support and apparently they do. They seem to be covering the setup fees for merchants doing 10k+/monthly.

Anyone here have any experience with them?

NETbilling 04-17-2014 01:56 PM

Payza does not accept adult or age restricted processing of any kind. They also don't have any configurable reporting, no control over fraud scrubbing, no custom reports, and I could go on and on.

If you are looking for a true adult friendly, low cost solution, please contact us.

Mitch

edgeprod 04-17-2014 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NETbilling (Post 20053918)
Payza does not accept adult or age restricted processing of any kind. They also don't have any configurable reporting, no control over fraud scrubbing, no custom reports, and I could go on and on.

If you are looking for a true adult friendly, low cost solution, please contact us.

Mitch

Boom, headshot. :thumbsup

Roby 04-17-2014 03:06 PM

check OKPAY.COM they work with adult payment. :thumbsup

Eschaton 04-17-2014 04:53 PM

Payza froze all US accounts from withdrawing or sending money. I lost $750 to them. They're involved in fraud. They're being investigated by the Justice Department. Stay away.

Quote:

Payza Announcement to Customers
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Payza’s account platform is no longer accessible to members in the United States. Therefore, you cannot add, send or receive funds to or from your account.

Unfortunately, the third party relationship that enabled U.S. members to access their stored value account services was terminated. It is with great regret that we have had to withdraw from the U.S. market.

All withdrawal requests will remain pending until further notice. We are working diligently on resolving this matter and will update you immediately with any developments.
http://www.justice.gov/usao/dc/progr...pay_payza.html

Evil Chris 04-17-2014 08:08 PM

Payze.com was engineered and built by industry veterans with over 40 years of high risk processing experience between them! The platform was layered on top of the NATS 4.1, considered the best tracking software in the business. Payze, coupled with NATS, provides billing, affiliate, set-up and reporting protocols all in one place. It is fully integrated with a NATS account and can be easily turned on for current clients or easily set up for new clients. This isn't just simply adding another biller to the NATS cascade but is a FULL INTEGRATION which will save you significant time and money with the administration and customer support pieces of your business.

Key Payze features include:

-Merchant accounts with the lowest rates in the business
-Multiple US and EU banks offered
-Full, single log-in, reporting engine that includes all affiliate, sales, denials and chargeback data including bank and processor codes for clarification
-Ability to cross sell, up sell, one click and add loyalty discounts for your sites
-Full affiliate tracking software from the NATS system
-One single interface for setting up new tours, prices, and join options.
-Customer service 24/7
-Control of your fraud software

Our question to you is: Why should you pay 10% to 20% for your transaction processing? We provide all of the tools, support and reporting that the 3rd party providers do at a fraction of their rates! Again, we will save you considerable time and $$$!

Let me know if I can show you a demo. Our product is unique in that nobody else can do what we do with your low rate merchant account.

Chris

bean-aid 04-17-2014 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Chris (Post 20054187)
Payze.com was engineered and built by industry veterans with over 40 years of high risk processing experience between them! The platform was layered on top of the NATS 4.1, considered the best tracking software in the business. Payze, coupled with NATS, provides billing, affiliate, set-up and reporting protocols all in one place. It is fully integrated with a NATS account and can be easily turned on for current clients or easily set up for new clients. This isn't just simply adding another biller to the NATS cascade but is a FULL INTEGRATION which will save you significant time and money with the administration and customer support pieces of your business.

Key Payze features include:

-Merchant accounts with the lowest rates in the business
-Multiple US and EU banks offered
-Full, single log-in, reporting engine that includes all affiliate, sales, denials and chargeback data including bank and processor codes for clarification
-Ability to cross sell, up sell, one click and add loyalty discounts for your sites
-Full affiliate tracking software from the NATS system
-One single interface for setting up new tours, prices, and join options.
-Customer service 24/7
-Control of your fraud software

Our question to you is: Why should you pay 10% to 20% for your transaction processing? We provide all of the tools, support and reporting that the 3rd party providers do at a fraction of their rates! Again, we will save you considerable time and $$$!

Let me know if I can show you a demo. Our product is unique in that nobody else can do what we do with your low rate merchant account.

Chris

Wow... the name is so incredibly similar to payza it is confusingly similar. I actually checked out your guys website maybe three days ago, someone pretty established recommended you guys.

ls101 04-17-2014 09:13 PM

They stole my $100 for a reason account inactive for 60 days and never a chance to get it back.

Petra 04-18-2014 01:17 AM

I talked to a rep at Phoenix since I've been waiting for them to accept adult for a few years now. As of a month or two ago they started accepting adult.

Mediamix 04-18-2014 07:10 AM

I use them all the time and never had any problem.

NETbilling 04-21-2014 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreeOnes Petra (Post 20054317)
I talked to a rep at Phoenix since I've been waiting for them to accept adult for a few years now. As of a month or two ago they started accepting adult.

They must have changed their mind again as we just called there and hit up their online chat too, and they do not accept adult. They also only work with US merchants and have no external fraud tools, advanced reporting or one click APIs etc.

Mitch

Payza 08-22-2014 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NETbilling (Post 20057830)
They must have changed their mind again as we just called there and hit up their online chat too, and they do not accept adult. They also only work with US merchants and have no external fraud tools, advanced reporting or one click APIs etc.

Mitch

Payza does accept adult and works with merchants all over the world. Not sure why the person you spoke to would tell you that, if you actually spoke to anyone...

NaughtyRob 08-22-2014 08:18 AM

In defense of Netbilling, he posted that in April. Maybe you can tell us WHEN you guys started accepting adult?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payza (Post 20200895)
Payza does accept adult and works with merchants all over the world. Not sure why the person you spoke to would tell you that, if you actually spoke to anyone...

Payza 08-22-2014 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NaughtyRob (Post 20200996)
In defense of Netbilling, he posted that in April. Maybe you can tell us WHEN you guys started accepting adult?

Good point, saw the "21" and thought that was from yesterday. We started accepting adult merchants about a month ago...the part about only accepting US merchants still makes no sense to me.

edgeprod 08-22-2014 11:34 AM

Wow, way to attack an established member who is extremely reputable. Keep it classy, Payza!

WDF 08-22-2014 11:46 AM

Check the primary Pirate hangouts, payza has a presence there.

edgeprod 08-22-2014 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDF (Post 20201355)
Check the primary Pirate hangouts, payza has a presence there.

Any details on this? Are they buying ads to support adult-content pirates? Are they actively soliciting them into their network? What's going on?

Payza 08-22-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeprod (Post 20201358)
Any details on this? Are they buying ads to support adult-content pirates? Are they actively soliciting them into their network? What's going on?

Piracy, infringing on copyright, etc, will get your Payza account suspended. Put this in the intro thread but see section 7.2 of our User Agreement: payza.com/legal-agreements/payza-terms-and-conditions#acceptable_use

7.2 Activities Not Allowed
  • Any goods or services infringing intellectual property rights of a third party, including but not limited to streaming video/audio, illegal downloads, modification chips, DVD and Blu-Ray Disc decryption devices
  • Illegal downloads or any other goods and services infringing intellectual property rights of a third party, including streaming video/audio

edgeprod 08-22-2014 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payza (Post 20201371)
Piracy, infringing on copyright, etc, will get your Payza account suspended. Put this in the intro thread but see section 7.2 of our User Agreement: payza.com/legal-agreements/payza-terms-and-conditions#acceptable_use

7.2 Activities Not Allowed
  • Any goods or services infringing intellectual property rights of a third party, including but not limited to streaming video/audio, illegal downloads, modification chips, DVD and Blu-Ray Disc decryption devices
  • Illegal downloads or any other goods and services infringing intellectual property rights of a third party, including streaming video/audio

Not sure what pasting a line from the user agreement shows, so I'll ask directly: You don't solicit anyone on sites that harbor copyright-infringing pirates, or support any of these boards with ads? I have no knowledge of this, only what WDF has said so far.

Payza 08-22-2014 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeprod (Post 20201379)
Not sure what pasting a line from the user agreement shows, so I'll ask directly: You don't solicit anyone on sites that harbor copyright-infringing pirates, or support any of these boards with ads? I have no knowledge of this, only what WDF has said so far.

I'm not sure what boards he's referring to either, we're active in quite a few forums to answer questions and keep members informed.

We don't buy ads on any of these forums and we don't solicit sites that infringe on other people's copyrights.

edgeprod 08-22-2014 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payza (Post 20201404)
I'm not sure what boards he's referring to either, we're active in quite a few forums to answer questions and keep members informed.

We don't buy ads on any of these forums and we don't solicit sites that infringe on other people's copyrights.

Good! :thumbsup I'll wait on his reply, now that I have yours.

Bladewire 08-22-2014 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeprod (Post 20201411)
Good! :thumbsup I'll wait on his reply, now that I have yours.

Google? and Google again?

WDF 08-22-2014 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeprod (Post 20201358)

Just slide on over to the pirate hangout WJunction and have a look see.

Copyright infringement encouraging file hosts and pirate using payza to move their profits from piracy around and payza lending support to users there while turning a blind eye to the goings on.

The Pro Piracy pseudo news site ScrollDog run by convicted Criminal Copyright Infringer and Sex Offender Richard Humphrey did a huge article on Payza's troubles because it is widely used by many pirates and piracy related businesses.

Sid70 08-22-2014 12:50 PM

When it was AlertPay it sucked.

lagcam 08-22-2014 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NETbilling (Post 20057830)

Mitch

These are the alertpay clowns right? They have a long history of accepting adult, not accepting adult, accepting adult, not accepting adult etc.

Total of waste of time looking at them unless you are a lazy scammer who can't be bothered to walk down to western union.