GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Webmaster Q & Fuckin' A (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   New Webmaster Question: PR & LinkSelling? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1126494)

squints 11-18-2013 08:05 PM

New Webmaster Question: PR & LinkSelling?

Hi,

I am a new webmaster experimenting with various methods across a few of my developing sites.

I have an adult PR2 & PR3 as well as a mainstream PR4.

Regarding my two adult sites, they're both fairly new but the traffic to them is growing each day. I'd ideally like to sell textlinks on these two sites for 180/365 day periods.

Few questions:
1. Does PR still matter?
2. Does anyone continue to sell links?
3. How much value does a PR2/PR3 really possess?
4. Would you suggest trading links, and essentially using placeholders, until I can sell all my spots?

Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys

patrique007 11-28-2013 07:24 AM

pr is shit, doesn't matter. I wouldn't sell any links, as google is watching over natural link building. Placeholders for unsold links will kill your site. If sell/buy links, let it at least look natural.....mean ask a webmaster and put his in text or stuff like that, but NO Link like that in footer or sidebar. My opinion. Good luck:thumbsup

CPA-Rush 11-28-2013 12:40 PM

i think pr is important but traffic/backlinks are more important

u are lucky

CPA-Rush 11-28-2013 12:51 PM

u did any seo ? and what domain registrar u use ?

squints 12-01-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patrique007 (Post 19888937)
pr is shit, doesn't matter. I wouldn't sell any links, as google is watching over natural link building. Placeholders for unsold links will kill your site. If sell/buy links, let it at least look natural.....mean ask a webmaster and put his in text or stuff like that, but NO Link like that in footer or sidebar. My opinion. Good luck:thumbsup

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated

remymt 12-06-2013 03:21 AM

PR is and always will be important.

You can grow it with high quality backllins, that means you need link from website with a good rank.

Claudiu_Radu 12-06-2013 04:54 AM

PR3 is already chose by most webmasters

Forestier3000 12-07-2013 04:31 AM

addwords could help, but it could anger some visitors if there too prominent

VipraDoot 12-07-2013 08:03 AM

How can you convince someone to add your website link to his/her website without getting any return? How can this going to help the other guy putting your link? If you offer link exchange, this is also against Google's rule. Then what would be the way to gain link popularity when you can't buy or exchange.

If you're hiring someone whom you call "EXPERT", what will he/she do? - Begging for links!! ...when you hire, aren't you buying links in this way?!

Google left no way to build links and links are the most important factor to determine ranking and reputation of a website. Yes, going social is another factor but here too you're building links if you go deeper. In fact, web is itself build up by linking.