GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   my clip store is up (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1125778)

Miss_Obedient 11-10-2013 01:39 PM

my clip store is up

and doing pretty good, considering, my design and promotion skills suck, or maybe it's more like I just don't have time. clips4sale.com/69903

On the 30th, I am booked with American damsels and in the spring with bongage barracks

sorry, not sure how to spell it, they are in vegas. anyway.
I have created tons of cilps and images. some are not on my site, just for promotion.
they can be edited however you want, just place my name Sofie Marie and clip store link
somewhere in the clip or pic. I made 2 of these last night. I can keep um coming.

Question I have, is where can I upload them. How about this, if anyone is interested in this content, contact me at [email protected] with your intentions, needs from me and ftp address. thank you. By the way it is damsel in distress bondage, and foot fetish, some up the skirt. and I can do anything else you need, fetish related.

thanks for your time.

yvette

Miss_Obedient 11-10-2013 01:45 PM

free content, no joke

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss_Obedient (Post 19868304)
and doing pretty good, considering, my design and promotion skills suck, or maybe it's more like I just don't have time. clips4sale.com/69903

On the 30th, I am booked with American damsels and in the spring with bongage barracks

sorry, not sure how to spell it, they are in vegas. anyway.
I have created tons of cilps and images. some are not on my site, just for promotion.
they can be edited however you want, just place my name Sofie Marie and clip store link
somewhere in the clip or pic. I made 2 of these last night. I can keep um coming.

Question I have, is where can I upload them. How about this, if anyone is interested in this content, contact me at [email protected] with your intentions, needs from me and ftp address. thank you. By the way it is damsel in distress bondage, and foot fetish, some up the skirt. and I can do anything else you need, fetish related.

thanks for your time.

yvette

free content

KyleC 11-25-2013 01:51 PM

I may be interested in putting some of your content up on my sites (see sig) or send me an email [email protected]

remymt 12-06-2013 02:10 AM

Why don't you put it on affiliate websites?

AaA-Dahoon 12-06-2013 02:20 AM

i can use some free content, can you give me some more info about this ?

swfantasies 12-24-2013 12:55 PM

Nice looking site! I'm on clips4sale as well. Do you have a banner? Perhaps we can do an exchange.

CIVMatt 12-27-2013 07:55 AM

I have some traffic for you if you have some upskirt type stuff. I'll email when I get back to the office and let's get some content up!

PinkGlitter 01-04-2014 01:43 PM

I am currently developing a website similar to clips4sale, if you would like to also sell your content with us we would love to have you when we go live.

magicmarketingsoftware 02-12-2014 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss_Obedient (Post 19868304)
clips4sale.com/69903

opens a blank page