GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   wich adult network pay more for mobile traffic? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1097100)

jcche19 01-21-2013 11:13 AM

wich adult network pay more for mobile traffic?

i was with adultadworld in the past...they were paying me lik 5 dollars a day...
i switched to ero-advertising and they are paying me around 12 euros a day now... for redirecting my mobile traffic... is there something better than ero advertising for mobile traffic? :pimp

wouter112 01-22-2013 08:57 AM

Yes, there is a better way to generate money out of your mobile traffic! You should work with a white label of VPSMobile. We convert your traffic in the best way with good commissions and a great conversion ratio. Please hit me up, so I can explain you everything!

AllAboutCams 01-22-2013 09:00 AM

Plugrush have very good rates

Jugasvili 01-23-2013 02:05 AM

You can give a try to
http://www.exoclick.com/?login=meendo

jcche19 01-24-2013 12:09 PM

i need real answers.. of people that have tried ero advertising and the other networks too.. ero advertising is the best i have try found so far... they have real time stats reporting and they make weekly payments...plus they pay you in euro that is better than dollars...
how much traffic you have and how much you make with your current company ?
it would be better if we show proof here there is a lot of misleading i -
nformation in the forums...
and the people that are doing really good dont talk lol

malcarada 01-27-2013 05:16 PM

Forget about selling your traffic to advertising networks for cents, convert visitors yourself and make more money.

I have made thousands of dollars with Revshareit, tracking and payments are all made through CCBill so you know there are no scams going on. They have an .htaccess code that you can upload to your server and all mobile traffic will be automatically detected and redirected to them, desktop traffic will remain on your site, it is very easy to do.

jcche19 01-28-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malcarada (Post 19447322)
Forget about selling your traffic to advertising networks for cents, convert visitors yourself and make more money.

I have made thousands of dollars with Revshareit, tracking and payments are all made through CCBill so you know there are no scams going on. They have an .htaccess code that you can upload to your server and all mobile traffic will be automatically detected and redirected to them, desktop traffic will remain on your site, it is very easy to do.

that is selling your mobile traffict.. the same i am doing with ero advertising lol

benk81 01-30-2013 05:00 PM

Reporo were the first ad network to facilitate the sale of redirects launched in august 2011 and we currently sell around 600m a month for our publishers.
Running your Usa volume through cc billed services is the best thing to do and you look to optimise and test as many as possible, conversion ratios are as much to do with your traffic profile as they are the quality of your chosen partner.
If you've read up on how mobile works you'll know that almost in every other geo, a pure cc billed system won't convert as well as a locally billed solution, often on a userss phone bill via any one of a number of sale methods depending on the regulations the operator has in that geo.
We've spent 4 years building out a banner, redirect and popunder network which now gives us local buyers in 60+ geos.
Hit me up offline with your geo stars and ill get one of the guys to quote its value in our network.
Good luck

wouter112 02-22-2013 01:58 AM

At VPSMobile you are able to create a white label mobile website and you are able to convert the mobile traffic yourself! You will be able to convert operator and WIFI traffic. The white labels of VPSMobile are able to do operator billing, this is very good for you CR! We also pay out in euros and we can discuss a weekly payment. Just give it a try and you will see the results. We offer PPS and revenue share business models.

BoobAssLover 02-24-2013 12:58 PM

I tested several and Plugrush is my personal most favorite.

jroc227 03-01-2013 07:08 AM

Hit me up with details on your redirects please, I may want to buy them. rankjumpers at gmail