GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Paying NATS affiliates automatically (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1081879)

Skymouse_Productions 09-17-2012 06:42 AM

Paying NATS affiliates automatically

We're just starting to use NATS but need a convienient way to make automated bulk payments to our affiliates.

NATS provides us with all the information, how much, sort codes, account details etc but can anybody advise me of a bank or financial body that can then take this data and automatically pay the affiliates? Otherwise, we're gonna be spend half out time manually processing these transactions.

I looked into RedPass, but this only works when you pay other Redpass card holders, which is obviously a non starter.

Any advice gratefully recieved. We're UK based, should this change anything.

RuthB 10-04-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skymouse_Productions (Post 19194163)
We're just starting to use NATS but need a convienient way to make automated bulk payments to our affiliates.

NATS provides us with all the information, how much, sort codes, account details etc but can anybody advise me of a bank or financial body that can then take this data and automatically pay the affiliates? Otherwise, we're gonna be spend half out time manually processing these transactions.

I looked into RedPass, but this only works when you pay other Redpass card holders, which is obviously a non starter.

Any advice gratefully recieved. We're UK based, should this change anything.

Paxum can help you out and we're very easy to use!

Paxum is integrated with NATS so you can export a simple file from within your NATS console that you can then upload directly to your Paxum account to pay all your affiliates at once.

Paxum is in use by a large percentage of the adult industry already, and you'll find many of your affiliates (or prospective affiliates) will already have a Paxum account to receive payments.

All payments are delivered instantly via Paxum, there are no setup or maintenance fees, you don't need to maintain a minimum balance, and we provide 24/7 customer service. Paxum has also been voted by the users of this forum for two years in a row as GFY Payment System of the Year!

I'd be happy to discuss Paxum with you further and help you get set up with your free business account so you can try us out. Please let me know the best way to contact you, or feel free to contact me at:

Email [email protected]
ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth

Thanks in advance,
Ruth :thumbsup

topsiteking 10-05-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuthB (Post 19233207)
Paxum can help you out and we're very easy to use!

Paxum is integrated with NATS so you can export a simple file from within your NATS console that you can then upload directly to your Paxum account to pay all your affiliates at once.

Paxum is in use by a large percentage of the adult industry already, and you'll find many of your affiliates (or prospective affiliates) will already have a Paxum account to receive payments.

All payments are delivered instantly via Paxum, there are no setup or maintenance fees, you don't need to maintain a minimum balance, and we provide 24/7 customer service. Paxum has also been voted by the users of this forum for two years in a row as GFY Payment System of the Year!

I'd be happy to discuss Paxum with you further and help you get set up with your free business account so you can try us out. Please let me know the best way to contact you, or feel free to contact me at:

Email [email protected]
ICQ #233-854-608
AIM/YM/SKYPE - PaxumRuth

Thanks in advance,
Ruth :thumbsup

:2 cents:

Paxum is the best.Hands down.
Get them and I'll sign up.
Let me know...