GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   50$, for one Air Mail Shipment (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1076177)

FreewayRick 07-28-2012 05:13 AM

50$, for one Air Mail Shipment

Searching for somebody who can tackle this small task. What you would need to do is download the content, burn it onto 20 DVDs and ship those DVDs to an address in Philadelphia, USA.

Because FedEx and UPS charge relatively high rates from most countries, you would need to be sure that your national post service is reliable.

Of course, shipment from within the USA would be acceptable as well.

The shipment is to one of the biggest companies in the adult movie industry, National A-1 Internet. So, there should be no worries about questionable or even illegal content.

This task is recurring every month (some additional shipments are possible). The payment is 50$, which should include everything like dvd costs, as well as shipment cost.

Email: [email protected]

topsiteking 07-28-2012 05:25 PM

Email sent.

FreewayRick 07-30-2012 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topsiteking (Post 19086609)
Email sent.

ok, did you receive my reply?

CreamXtreme 07-30-2012 05:07 AM

Wuuuu Talk about something for nothing

Payment should include cost of dvd's and shipment - wow!

You forgot to add countless hours of sitting at the computer and downloading content.

What happened to minimum wage?

:pimp

No cigar for you! (That is the person doing the work)

Come on in here man,
have the cigar -
you're gonna go far

FreewayRick 07-30-2012 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreamXtreme (Post 19088580)
Payment should include cost of dvd's and shipment - wow!

You forgot to add countless hours of sitting at the computer and downloading content.

1. Depending on your connection it could take minutes, 1 hour, several hours. - wow!

2. Who said that you need to sit at the computer, while the download is taking place??? - wow! (Have you ever downloaded a file in your life? It doesn't sound like you did)

3. Do you seriously call sitting at the computer and waiting for some files to download work? Especially when your already in a related business, and could easily do different tasks in the meantime??? - wow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreamXtreme (Post 19088580)

What happened to minimum wage?

4.It should not take you longer than 2 hours to burn the DVD's. So the wage that you would be receiving is 20 US-$ per hour. If we add an additional hour for the download, it would be closer to 13 US-$ per hour.

In honour of people who actually work for a minimum wage (e.g. at mc donalds, toilet cleaners, people who work in mining), I will not call any of this task work. It is not work to download files and burn them to dvds. It is a joke.

If you take a look at the minimum wages in the USA (go to wikipedia, type in "List of U.S. minimum wages") , it shows what a delusional cunt you are.

I would definitely wish that you work for a minimum wage one day in your life, so you can experience how difficult it is to earn money. I do not know what messed up your brain so bad, but it certainly sounds serious.

I'm giving away money for free, 10$ is a decent wage for burning a couple of dvds and actually going to a post office. I'm paying 40$!