GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Alertpay/Payza (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1068354)

DirtyGirl305 05-16-2012 12:51 PM

Alertpay/Payza

I recently got an email from alertpay about how they were joining forces with a UK company called Payza. I started using alertpay in 2009 and was approved for adult transactions but that all went to hell over the past year. I just wondered if anyone else was using them or have used payza? Is Payza an old company or a new name for alertpay?

$5 submissions 05-16-2012 03:20 PM

Bump to help out a fellow webmaster looking for answers

Klen 05-16-2012 06:56 PM

Looks like a new name and nothing else.

directfiesta 05-16-2012 07:20 PM

Didn't alertpay lose the Visa/MC processing in the last few months ?

BIGTYMER 05-16-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by directfiesta (Post 18950508)
Didn't alertpay lose the Visa/MC processing in the last few months ?

Yup but they got it back.

They no longer accept adult though.

lagcam 05-16-2012 07:42 PM

Alertpay are in and out of adult like a guy who has eaten Prune Vindaloo is in and out of the toilet.

I would call them clowns but that would be an insult to the noble profession of clowns.

Serious waste of time company....... unless you are a CL or DP scammer or course.

Sid70 05-17-2012 06:13 AM

I have alertpay account which is no fucking use. They gave me their pilot debit card, then sent another and what? Still they keep calling my customers like crazy to figure out their paying me, still the withdrawal option to their card is pain and restriction... they are useless biz wise.

Sid70 05-17-2012 06:17 AM

More, i just logged in and it says at Payza:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but members in your country are not able to order the AlertPay Prepaid Card at this time.

Are you fucking insane, you sent me your stupid card yourself, idiots!

Sid70 05-17-2012 06:21 AM

Again, more:

There is no fucking phone, live support or anything, even no link to fucking ask what the fuck is going on!

Chosen 05-17-2012 12:13 PM

I guess they suck...

DirtyGirl305 05-17-2012 01:20 PM

Thanks for the responses. I figured it was all bullshit, but sometimes it helps to get insight from like minds before you proceed. It always bothered me that they sooo many changes and no toll free number to question them. Another company thats annoying me right now is Zombaio. Rate increases and increased hold periods without notification. They say they notified me but I dont have that email nor did i sign a new contract. I have every email every sent to me in my email account and in my zombaio dashboard. Im getting so frustrated with these third party processors I could scream. Ive been reading up on things but Im still kinda lost when it comes to billing. But some of that info is kinda old. Any suggestions?