GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Sell and Buy Forum (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   [WTS] Established Adult Social Network (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1060767)

vprollc 03-11-2012 09:00 PM

[WTS] Established Adult Social Network

Hello,

I've got a well established adult social networking site that I am no longer able to dedicate my time to. I recently had a child and unfortunately am unable to focus on continually working to grow the site and interact with members as I once did.

The site I am looking to sell is redlighthookups.com, which currently has almost 18,000 members with no advertising what so ever...The website ranks well on both Google and Bing/Yahoo for the following competitive keywords:
Adult Social Networking
Free Adult Social Network
wifelovers
adult friend
hookups

The site generates an average of $100 a month using two ad networks. It is currently free to signup and utilize all aspects of the site with no limitations. If someone had some php development skills or wanted to invest in integrating an adult friendly payment gateway, the script has options to setup subscription plans which could greatly increase your income each month.

I've tweaked and tuned the site so that it is turn key and pretty much runs itself. I have a great anti-spam system in place and have taken a lot of time in blocking countries that are crap traffic that tend to submit the spam. The back end of the script is phpFox. You can take a look at all of the features and controls that the script has to offer by visiting phpFox's website.

For more detailed traffic stats and inquiry information please email me at vprollc [at] gmail dot com.

NARob 03-11-2012 11:23 PM

Please email price.

vprollc 03-12-2012 09:48 PM

All emails thus far have been answered. Thanks for your interest!

vprollc 03-14-2012 11:43 AM

Site is still availiable...motivated to sell!

redbusiness 03-25-2013 02:01 PM

Please send Infos to redbusiness at xxx-mile .com

Greets

thmvp20 03-25-2013 11:17 PM

plz send details ... webmaster[at]twobigtits[dot]com

thx

evilmaster 03-26-2013 12:21 AM

price? more details please:
[email protected]

EliteWebmaster 03-26-2013 01:14 AM

Your site is redirecting to SexySocials

piers30 04-03-2013 01:47 AM

Are you selling redlighthookups or sexy singles ? what price is your site and which one is it ??

ShowMe69 04-03-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vprollc (Post 18817156)
Hello,

I've got a well established adult social networking site that I am no longer able to dedicate my time to. I recently had a child and unfortunately am unable to focus on continually working to grow the site and interact with members as I once did.

The site I am looking to sell is redlighthookups.com, which currently has almost 18,000 members with no advertising what so ever...The website ranks well on both Google and Bing/Yahoo for the following competitive keywords:
Adult Social Networking
Free Adult Social Network
wifelovers
adult friend
hookups

The site generates an average of $100 a month using two ad networks. It is currently free to signup and utilize all aspects of the site with no limitations. If someone had some php development skills or wanted to invest in integrating an adult friendly payment gateway, the script has options to setup subscription plans which could greatly increase your income each month.

I've tweaked and tuned the site so that it is turn key and pretty much runs itself. I have a great anti-spam system in place and have taken a lot of time in blocking countries that are crap traffic that tend to submit the spam. The back end of the script is phpFox. You can take a look at all of the features and controls that the script has to offer by visiting phpFox's website.

For more detailed traffic stats and inquiry information please email me at vprollc [at] gmail dot com.

please send us info and price x3upload(at)Hotmail.com