GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Ghost Hunters Fake? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1059249)

dave90210 02-28-2012 04:21 AM

Ghost Hunters Fake?

I think related shows to a certain extent are scripted but is this show 100% fake? I mean some of the things they experience I experience from time to time, I'm not a drug user or drinker.

I would assume the shows can't fake the evidence etc because anyone can call the location where the investigation was taken place at and ask the staff if the show was faked or not. Someone would spill the beans and say hey i was there and it was faked.

It would would be fucked up if they went into these peoples houses where they lost family members and show them fake evidence.

What do you think is this show fake or real?

DamianJ 02-28-2012 04:24 AM

As there isn't a shred of scientific evidence that shows ghosts are real, I'd wager a show looking for them is fake.

HTH.

AllAboutCams 02-28-2012 04:24 AM

you are joking

bushwacker 02-28-2012 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave90210 (Post 18786397)
I think related shows to a certain extent are scripted but is this show 100% fake? I mean some of the things they experience I experience from time to time, I'm not a drug user or drinker.

I would assume the shows can't fake the evidence etc because anyone can call the location where the investigation was taken place at and ask the staff if the show was faked or not. Someone would spill the beans and say hey i was there and it was faked.

It would would be fucked up if they went into these peoples houses where they lost family members and show them fake evidence.

There are no such things as ghosts. Carry on.

AsianDivaGirlsWebDude 02-28-2012 04:45 AM

It's not the same since they started outsourcing...

http://funnypicturesofpeople.net/wp-...ostbusters.jpg

ADG

anexsia 02-28-2012 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude (Post 18786424)

ADG

:1orglaugh

Shok 02-28-2012 05:15 AM

OMG!!!!! A show where douchebags run into poltergeists and haunted houses every single week is fake????

Get the fuck out of here!

Next thing you will tell me is Milton Bradley makes the ouija board because toy companies figured out how to make contact on the other side!

Dirty F 02-28-2012 05:30 AM

Wait, you're asking if a show called ghosthunters is fake?

Ghosts don't exist as any sane person knows so how can it be real in the first place?

anexsia 02-28-2012 05:35 AM

Is the Little Mermaid fake or real?

dave90210 02-28-2012 05:45 AM

Let me guess you and the others in this forum that don't believe in ghosts or god believe in evolution right?

So in theory if evolution is real you can throw electronic parts into a bowl and in 7 million years it will evolve into a super computer right? Makes sense to me perfectly logical

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirty F (Post 18786470)
Wait, you're asking if a show called ghosthunters is fake?

Ghosts don't exist as any sane person knows so how can it be real in the first place?

rogueteens 02-28-2012 05:49 AM

On a vaguely related note, how fake is storage wars, pawn stars and hardcore pawn? I'm thinking that hardcore pawn is totally staged but the other two are pretty much genuine apart from a few jokey skits?

Dirty F 02-28-2012 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 18786494)
On a vaguely related note, how fake is storage wars, pawn stars and hardcore pawn? I'm thinking that hardcore pawn is totally staged but the other two are pretty much genuine apart from a few jokey skits?

Fake as in scripted. Real stuff, real people but scripted.

dave90210 02-28-2012 06:03 AM

I know Pawnstars is real I've been to the store many times and they were there years before the show started

Storage wars is real also. You can go to the auctioneers web site on the show and show up when the auctions take place, they are real professionals that have been at it for years

I've seen people from similar shows selling there stuff at local swap meets in Los Angeles. Some of them have store fronts you can visit that are on storage wars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogueteens (Post 18786494)

Dirty F 02-28-2012 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave90210 (Post 18786488)
Let me guess you and the others in this forum that don't believe in ghosts or god believe in evolution right?

So in theory if evolution is real you can throw electronic parts into a bowl and in 7 million years it will evolve into a super computer right? Makes sense to me perfectly logical

Sorry, i'm not gonna discuss with someone if ghosts are real. Like i'm not gonna discuss if unicorns are real or if flying pigs are real.

nico-t 02-28-2012 07:14 AM

i've never seen the show, but judging from the title 'Ghost Hunters' it has to be real.

MrBottomTooth 02-28-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Electronic parts aren't living organisms.

CurrentlySober 02-28-2012 07:18 AM

DamianJ 02-28-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

Seriously, are you really this ignorant about science? Evolution requires living things. It's called "natural selection".

You can't put a teaspoon in a bowl and wait 7 million years and it will become a ladle.

Sigh.

Seriously, please don't ever breed.

PR_Glen 02-28-2012 07:19 AM

Quote:

do you think lord of the rings is real too?

xholly 02-28-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

yes thats how it works

:helpme

MrBottomTooth 02-28-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave90210 (Post 18786511)
I know Pawnstars is real I've been to the store many times and they were there years before the show started

Storage wars is real also. You can go to the auctioneers web site on the show and show up when the auctions take place, they are real professionals that have been at it for years

I've seen people from similar shows selling there stuff at local swap meets in Los Angeles. Some of them have store fronts you can visit that are on storage wars.

Of course the store is real, they just decided to make a "reality" show based on that store which involves a bunch of scripted events and staged sales. Same goes for storage wars. Do you really think all that stuff just happens and they are there filming it live?

edit: I think I just got trolled

MrBottomTooth 02-28-2012 07:29 AM

Cyndalie 02-28-2012 07:48 AM

Shhh Shhh Shhh! Did you hear that?

At least Ghost Adventures is somewhat amusing. Ghost Hunters is boring as hell.

pimpmaster9000 02-28-2012 07:52 AM

Fake? FAKE? Don't you guys see all the ghosts these guys catch? :1orglaugh

Grapesoda 02-28-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_iUpoNBZyaB.../fucktards.jpg

BladeZ 02-28-2012 09:33 AM

even worse as Ghost Hunters

L-Pink 02-28-2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamianJ (Post 18786632)
Seriously, are you really this ignorant about science? Evolution requires living things. It's called "natural selection".

You can't put a teaspoon in a bowl and wait 7 million years and it will become a ladle.

Sigh.

Seriously, please don't ever breed.

You mean the Smart car I bought won't turn into an S class Mercedes? Fuck!

Slick 02-28-2012 09:56 AM

One thing with Ghost Hunters though is that a lot of time they end up NOT finding anything whereas shows like Ghost Adventures is just fucking downright retarded. EVERY episode they're picking up amazing paranormal events and even can communicate with the dead on occasion.

bronco67 02-28-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave90210 (Post 18786397)

You're a genius.

Sly 02-28-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

That isn't theory, that is fact.

JFK 02-28-2012 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bm bradley (Post 18786764)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

martinsc 02-28-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude (Post 18786424)

ADG

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh