GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   BelAmiOnline Signs On As Diamond Sponsor for Webmaster Opening Party (Presented by Epoch) in Prague (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1033893)

Holly Lez! 08-12-2011 10:26 AM

BelAmiOnline Signs On As Diamond Sponsor for Webmaster Opening Party (Presented by Epoch) in Prague

ABSTRACT ?haCybersocket to host Webmaster Opening Party (Presented by Epoch) at European Summit in Prague. BelAmiOnline signs on as Diamond Sponsor, joining Epoch (Presenting Sponsor), Buddy Profits (Gold Sponsor), Webair (Gold Sponsor), Juicy Boys (Gold Sponsor), and others. A limited number of sponsorships are still available for this event.

Los Angeles (Cybersocket News) Aug 9, 2011 ? Cybersocket is proud to host the Webmaster Opening Party (Presented by Epoch) at the European Summit in Prague this September. In addition, Cybersocket is excited to announce that Bel Ami has just signed on as the Diamond Sponsor for this event.

Bel Ami's Entertainment Media Agent Davyd Dixon said, ?BelAmiOnline is excited to become Diamond Sponsor of this year?s Webmaster Opening Party.haSponsoring this event was a no-brainer since BelAmi is synonymous with Prague and Cybersocket has been a partner for many years. In fact, year-by-year, BelAmiOnline is CyberSocket?s number one studio affiliate program.haWe look forward to connecting with all of our partners from around the world and we're excited to be a part of a great show.?ha

BelAmiOnline joins Epoch (Presenting Sponsor), Buddy Profits (Gold Sponsor), Webair (Gold Sponsor), Juicy Boys (Gold Sponsor), and other great companies in supporting this event.

Epoch's VP of Sales and Marketing Harmik Gharapetian said, "Epoch is very excited to be the Presenting Sponsor of this year's Webmaster Opening Party. As Usual, we're teaming up with Cybersocket to create a relaxedha environment where show attendees will be able to come together to meet, mingle, and conduct business. This event has always been a great success in previous years, with people from every sector of our industry in attendance. I know that this year will be no different."

Webmaster Opening Party Presented by Epoch
Tuesday September 20th, 2011
9:00 pm ? 01:00 am
At ON Club in Prague, Czech Republic

There's still time to become a sponsor of this important B2B event. By joining Epoch, Bel Ami, Buddy Profits, Juicy Boys, and Webair as sponsors, you guarantee exposure for your company at this important, once-a-year event. It's your chance to have direct contact with all of the key industry professionals and service providers and to build and strengthen business relationships in an intimate, informal setting.

For more information on becoming a sponsor, please contact Holly Ruprecht or Morgan Sommer.
Phone: 323-650-9906
Email: [email protected]

Harmon 08-12-2011 10:30 AM

This thread has gay written all over it....

In a good way! :winkwink:

Holly Lez! 08-12-2011 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harmon (Post 18350037)
This thread has gay written all over it....

In a good way! :winkwink:

LOL :thumbsup:thumbsup

CamChameleon 08-12-2011 11:39 AM

lol

I Just moved to CZ its great so many things are going on here!!!

Nice work Andreas see you in September ;-)

Jey p 08-12-2011 11:48 AM

it's gonna be a great party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Wish I can make it there !

AdultB2B 08-12-2011 11:58 AM

This show is going to rock! Cybersocket always throws a great party!

B2BwithJoeD 08-12-2011 12:07 PM

Europeans Billing Europe!

Looks to be a stellar event from all perspectives :thumbsup

Vendzilla 08-12-2011 12:12 PM

I'm looking forward to it, I've heard how great a party they throw

WebairGerard 08-12-2011 12:54 PM

Cybersocket parties are always great! :thumbsup

JFK 08-12-2011 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B2BwithJoeD (Post 18350360)
Looks to be a stellar event from all perspectives :thumbsup

Totally Agree Joe:drinkup:drinkup

Holly Lez! 08-12-2011 01:34 PM

WOOT WOOT can't wait to see you all there!

alex_biddly 08-12-2011 04:51 PM

Good job. Looking forward for this one of a kind.

See you all there.

CamChameleon 08-13-2011 07:40 AM

Back to the top ;-)

SleazyDream 08-14-2011 12:36 AM

Prague rocks

Stinger 08-15-2011 07:30 AM

Buddy Profits is proud to Sponsor this Event.

Cybersocket is a stellar brand and we are year in and year out always proud to be a partner with them.

Morgan, Holly, Tim and all the Cyber Crew are always on top of things.

I am sure this event will just be one to Remember as.. USUAL :)

See you all there :)

Holly Lez! 08-15-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stinger (Post 18355702)
Buddy Profits is proud to Sponsor this Event.

Cybersocket is a stellar brand and we are year in and year out always proud to be a partner with them.

Morgan, Holly, Tim and all the Cyber Crew are always on top of things.

I am sure this event will just be one to Remember as.. USUAL :)

See you all there :)

Awww much love my friend!