GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ** Create Your Own Dating Brand at Dating Factory ** (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1312674)

Strickie 05-03-2019 01:12 PM

** Create Your Own Dating Brand at Dating Factory **

The Dating Factory platform provides you with all the tools and technology needed to create and run your own dating offers. In a matter of minutes you can add your domain name, select your niche and available languages, choose from our best converting site designs, and then connect your site to our backend. I will personally walk you through the process and make sure that you are setup to succeed with our program. Contact me at Joe @ DatingFactory.com to get started.

SleepWalker 05-04-2019 05:43 AM

Can you tell me more about the integration?

do I have to point my dns to your server? or can I do everything on mine using your files?

Let say I want to insert some php code at the top of any page for different reason ( like adding a popup code let say ), can I do it? I guess if files are on my server that wouldn't be a problem.

manilaagent 05-04-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strickie (Post 22463351)
The Dating Factory platform provides you with all the tools and technology needed to create and run your own dating offers. In a matter of minutes you can add your domain name, select your niche and available languages, choose from our best converting site designs, and then connect your site to our backend. I will personally walk you through the process and make sure that you are setup to succeed with our program. Contact me at Joe @ DatingFactory.com to get started.

Sounds good will be in touch .

Strickie 05-06-2019 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepWalker (Post 22463703)
Can you tell me more about the integration?

do I have to point my dns to your server? or can I do everything on mine using your files?

Let say I want to insert some php code at the top of any page for different reason ( like adding a popup code let say ), can I do it? I guess if files are on my server that wouldn't be a problem.

You have the option of pointing the DNS to Dating Factory or hosting your own lander and using our remote registration form. It is also possible to run your dating site on a sub-domain.

Brian mike 05-07-2019 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepWalker (Post 22463703)

Let me answer this for them ( because obviously they avoid your question....)

This is the only reason why i dont use dating factory.
They resell your traffic in their member AREA and you have NO CONTROL OF IT.
I could be wrong of course but this is the thing have make me STAY away from them.

IF they are also the owners of traffic mansion also STAY THE FUCK AWAY..........

datingbanking 05-07-2019 01:56 PM

Long time DF affiliate here. I know they crossell in backend but you get paid for that.

They also have ads in member area as in most.

It's really easy to setup a site with them. some things are great, some not so great but been paid by them since 2012.

Please don't shoot me; I'm only here for business