GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What you think of SOA last night ? (Spoilers) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1156002)

Juicy D. Links 12-03-2014 08:44 AM

What you think of SOA last night ? (Spoilers)

poor Juice i think got assfucked so many times this season i felt bad for him...

PR_Glen 12-03-2014 09:48 AM

77 minutes of snorefest, 3 minutes of actual plot progression.. been like this all season.

mineistaken 12-03-2014 10:52 AM

Hmm - Juice giving his life was BS, Jax killing sheriff was BS (no need). Well and him killing his mom was weird.
I do not approve.

Rochard 12-03-2014 11:00 AM

I haven't watched it yet but I am sure it will be fucking awesome.

Fat Panda 12-03-2014 11:06 AM

pretty fucking boring. may be worst final season of any show ever

PR_Glen 12-03-2014 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Panda (Post 20310579)
pretty fucking boring. may be worst final season of any show ever

last season of dexter was pretty shitty too..

Juicy D. Links 12-03-2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 20310596)
last season of dexter was pretty shitty too..

yup that was shit

SongRider 12-03-2014 12:10 PM

I dug it... Next week we get to see Jax die and Wendy and Nero take the kids and move to the farm... In the last scene I am sure we will see Abel holding his grandfathers ring with that pissed semi- crazy look on his face... as he awaits the day he returns to Charming and takes back the club... that will be after the Original Redwood series thats planned to go next... so... look for the Grandsons of anarchy in about 8 to 10 years... :thumbsup

brassmonkey 12-03-2014 12:14 PM

1 more and old yeller is put down :thumbsup hope they kill off jax :1orglaugh killing off base characters ruined it :2 cents:

mineistaken 12-10-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SongRider (Post 20310697)
I dug it... Next week we get to see Jax die and Wendy and Nero take the kids and move to the farm... In the last scene I am sure we will see Abel holding his grandfathers ring with that pissed semi- crazy look on his face... as he awaits the day he returns to Charming and takes back the club...

Called it.
Where did you know that from?

bronco67 12-10-2014 07:27 PM

I've watched this show from the beginning, but from week to week I've been seeing the gears turning. The same shit over and over. Lots of deal wrangling and double-crossing, people getting shot in the head suddenly, and the obligatory contrived car chase on an empty road no other cars use.

Who the fuck is using all of these ak47's that are so in demand? And why isn't the FBI there to shut the whole town down until they figure out why there's bodies piling up everywhere?

Kenny B! 12-10-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SongRider (Post 20310697)
I dug it... Next week we get to see Jax die and Wendy and Nero take the kids and move to the farm... In the last scene I am sure we will see Abel holding his grandfathers ring with that pissed semi- crazy look on his face... as he awaits the day he returns to Charming and takes back the club... that will be after the Original Redwood series thats planned to go next... so... look for the Grandsons of anarchy in about 8 to 10 years... :thumbsup

Can I get the lotto numbers please

SongRider 12-11-2014 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 20319348)
Called it.
Where did you know that from?

That just seemed to be the logical progression of the storyline setup...

In retrospect... any other ending would not have satisfied the masses...

Kurt is a smart guy... he has set himself up for the rest of his life with this... Kinda like the "George Lucas" of Motorcycles...

:thumbsup

seeric 12-11-2014 10:05 AM

Do you guys watch the show? What he wrote was exactly what everyone knew was going to happen.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

seeric 12-11-2014 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SongRider (Post 20319991)
That just seemed to be the logical progression of the storyline setup...

In retrospect... any other ending would not have satisfied the masses...

Kurt is a smart guy... he has set himself up for the rest of his life with this... Kinda like the "George Lucas" of Motorcycles...

:thumbsup

Exactly.

It's not like you wrote anything unknown or spoil worthy.

:1orglaugh

Amazing Show. Amazing ending!

Kenny B! 12-11-2014 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seeric (Post 20320011)
Do you guys watch the show? What he wrote was exactly what everyone knew was going to happen.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

It was the "Abel holding his grandfathers ring" that he nailed which impressed me.

I get bitter when they kill off the main character the last episode, I would mention a few that ended like that but doing want to spoil the ending of a series for anyone who hasn't seen them.

Movies like Reservoir Dogs where everyone dies angers me, the whole fucking movie was for nothing.

Then again the Sopranos ending was very anticlimactic so maybe I'm just hard to please.