GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Rant To the idiots who want guns banned (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1305604)

iceboi 11-09-2018 12:06 AM

To the idiots who want guns banned

Guns are the only form of protection for some women. A woman would be able to protect herself from a robbery or a rape attempt by just wielding her handgun...If gun laws were stricter, how would a women protect herself if she's home alone and someone breaks in and tries to rape her? or if she's walking on the street and a man with a knife or even his bare hands try to rob her?

In the UK, were there is very strict gun laws, more home invasions happen while the victims are home compared to the US, because the criminals are afraid of being shot.

PS: Criminals don't obey the law so stricter gun laws will take guns from the public and result in only criminals having guns. This would undoubtedly increase crime rates.

https://i.imgur.com/QjCQVLA.gif

Mr Pheer 11-09-2018 12:14 AM

You can't speak logic to these clowns. They don't get it.

astronaut x 11-09-2018 12:36 AM

I wonder how many victims would like guns banned?

Sure there are some people that want all guns banned, but I think most people want some sensible gun laws. Even sensible gun owners.

iceboi 11-09-2018 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22364503)
I wonder how many victims would like guns banned?

Sure there are some people that want all guns banned, but I think most people want some sensible gun laws. Even sensible gun owners.

I wonder how many rape victims wished they had a gun to defend themselves...I wonder how many persons who were robbed wish they had a gun.

And as I said before, the criminals don't follow laws so if guns were banned, they would still be able to get a hold of them. Have you wondered how many of those victims wished they had a gun to defend themselves instead of being sitting ducks?

astronaut x 11-09-2018 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceboi (Post 22364514)
I wonder how many rape victims wished they had a gun to defend themselves...I wonder how many persons who were robbed wish they had a gun.

What stopped them from buying a gun?

Did something stand in the way of these rape victims from owning a firearm?

No.

bannel 11-09-2018 02:13 AM

Meanwhile in Australia, Bourke Street, Melbourne.

VRPdommy 11-09-2018 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceboi (Post 22364500)
Guns are the only form of protection for some women. A woman would be able to protect herself from a robbery or a rape attempt by just wielding her handgun...If gun laws were stricter, how would a women protect herself if she's home alone and someone breaks in and tries to rape her? or if she's walking on the street and a man with a knife or even his bare hands try to rob her?

In the UK, were there is very strict gun laws, more home invasions happen while the victims are home compared to the US, because the criminals are afraid of being shot.

PS: Criminals don't obey the law so stricter gun laws will take guns from the public and result in only criminals having guns. This would undoubtedly increase crime rates.

The only problem with all your comments is...
Nobody is calling for a total gun ban. Just limitations on most assault weapons and those made for mass killing.

If you want to really have the ability of 'changing' peoples mind about the issue, you are going to have to make a argument for the action they want to take, not your made-up one.

I have plenty of guns in my home and nobody has threatened to come for them. They are not leaving my property and I don't need a concealed carry to have/use them and if I need to use them, nobody in the NRA or other org is responsible for my right to use them for self protection of my life or property.

However, those of you who went for the concealed carry, have given the government the holy grail that many of us non-nra's who fought for the anonymous ability to hold.
All of this time, you NOTHING BUT GUNS folks have been playing into others wishes against your own best self interest to fit others political motives.

Well, Good luck with that cause I can see how this is going to end.

pimpmaster9000 11-09-2018 02:42 AM

rapist: hey woman get ready imma bout' to rape you
woman: ok rapist just wait until I get my gun out
rapist: no problem take your time
woman: thanks! I literally walk around the house pakin' but this time I forgot to carry
rapist: I know right? I go with a gun strapped to my thigh 24/7 but I forgot to take my rape gun to work
woman: its a good thing rapists will give me time to take out my gun
rapist: yeah, otherwise one could just approach a victim anyway and hit them over the head with a crowbar 10x before they take their gun out LOL
woman: ok got my gun out now, can you please stand at point blank range now??
rapist: sure thing! just let me put my knife away, could have stabbed you 100x if it was not for your gun!
woman: its a good thing rapists announce their attack so that woman are ready
rapist: I know right? how nice of us! the other day I rang the door bell and was like "home invasion! get ready!"
woman: can you chamber a bullet for me? my gun is new and the spring is tough
rapist: no problem, it must be a bitch to handle firearms with them long ass nails
woman: yeah...guns is literally all women think about!
rapist: there you go maam' lock and loaded!
woman: thanks! imma gonna go john wick on you now
rapist: oh nooooes!! im screwed now!

J. Falcon 11-09-2018 03:19 AM

This a is typical strawman. Most people don't want guns banned. They AR-15s banned and gun laws that actually make sense.

directfiesta 11-09-2018 03:43 AM

every second, a stupid person is born ...

just a punk 11-09-2018 03:53 AM

It's funny how many of these women get killed from their own guns ;)

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp..._640_v2-nc.png

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...s_640v3-nc.png

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...ers_640-nc.png

Here you go :thumbsup

brassmonkey 11-09-2018 04:39 AM

one of our enemies posting stats...
Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22364561)

BaldBastard 11-09-2018 04:57 AM

I'm in Aus, in my state, NSW, there's 7 million people and more than 800,000 registered guns.

So even in a country like Aus where there's strict gun regulation obtaining a gun legally is'nt that hard.

Kafka 11-09-2018 05:00 AM

Sooner or later all guns will be banned. It's just a matter of time. Just like smoking.

just a punk 11-09-2018 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22364569)
one of our enemies posting stats...

Since when BBC is your enemy?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kafka (Post 22364582)
Sooner or later all guns will be banned. It's just a matter of time. Just like smoking.

Indeed.

brassmonkey 11-09-2018 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22364595)
Since when BBC is your enemy?

Indeed.

the bbc post here????

just a punk 11-09-2018 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22364596)
the bbc post here????

The BBC posts there. Are you on drugs?

CurrentlySober 11-09-2018 06:02 AM

i cunt a4da gun... :(

crockett 11-09-2018 06:07 AM

OP we don't want all guns banned.. we just don't want YOU to have them.. by YOU I of course mean the mentally unstable geniuses...

Manfap 11-09-2018 06:26 AM

if someone wants to kill a bunch of people, banning guns doesn't really help.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/imag...6a-750-562.jpg

brassmonkey 11-09-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22364600)
The BBC posts there. Are you on drugs?

who posted it here??????

Just Alex 11-09-2018 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22364596)
the bbc post here????

He wasn't talking about Big Black Cock, Harambe.
Those are official stats you hate so much.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/67/...mm6715a8-F.gif

Bladewire 11-09-2018 08:07 AM

"iceboi" should post with one nic

He's the laziest alt-right hate fake nic troll I've ever encountered online :2 cents:

Matt-ADX 11-09-2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VRPdommy (Post 22364533)
Nobody is calling for a total gun ban. Just limitations on most assault weapons and those made for mass killing.

okay so how do you qualify these weapons? Also wasn't it a Glock used in the most recent attack? That's not made for mass killing nor is it an assault weapon

2MuchMark 11-09-2018 08:30 AM

Gun nutters being gun nutters.

No one wants ALL guns banned. This is just what's spoon-fed to you by the NRA.

I'm GFY's biggest hippiest libby, and not even I say ban all guns. You want a pistol to keep in your purse? Go for it. You want a Magnum? No problem. You want an assult rifle? Sure why not.

All us crazy freedom-stealing libbies want is for maybe, maybe, the same controls on guns as you have on cars: Training, Licenses, Registration and Insurance. And since guns are guns, a criminal background check is a pretty good idea too don't you think?

King Mark 11-09-2018 08:51 AM

All the women I've personally met that were raped (which ain't many), I won't get into race (because I'll be called a baiter even tho it's cool bm got called harambe up there)... But they were all raped by their dad or uncle when they were too young to carry a gun. Righties gotta come up with better excuses.

beerptrol 11-09-2018 08:54 AM

Unhinged gun nutter started this thread. Sad thing is he can probably legally go buy an AR15 and high capacity clips even with all his mental health issues. MAGA

thommy 11-09-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

agree - give guns ONLY to women !!!!

just a punk 11-09-2018 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22364623)
who posted it here??????

I'd suggest you to visit a doctor, because it's looks like you have some serious mental problems, man...

iceboi 11-09-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22364523)
What stopped them from buying a gun?

Did something stand in the way of these rape victims from owning a firearm?

No.

I would argue that they did not own a gun because of the dissension that surrounds owning one. But the fact remains that they would not be a victim if they were armed.

iceboi 11-09-2018 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 22364673)
All the women I've personally met that were raped (which ain't many), I won't get into race (because I'll be called a baiter even tho it's cool bm got called harambe up there)... But they were all raped by their dad or uncle when they were too young to carry a gun. Righties gotta come up with better excuses.

So your extremely small sample size should be indicative of what happens in the broader world? Are you saying that only little girls are raped? Because that's the argument that you are making

huey 11-09-2018 10:13 AM

An armed civilian is a citizen. An unarmed civilian is a subject.

iceboi 11-09-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VRPdommy (Post 22364533)

If you want to really have the ability of 'changing' peoples mind about the issue, you are going to have to make a argument for the action they want to take, not your made-up one.

I have plenty of guns in my home and nobody has threatened to come for them. They are not leaving my property and I don't need a concealed carry to have/use them and if I need to use them, nobody in the NRA or other org is responsible for my right to use them for self protection of my life or property.

However, those of you who went for the concealed carry, have given the government the holy grail that many of us non-nra's who fought for the anonymous ability to hold.
All of this time, you NOTHING BUT GUNS folks have been playing into others wishes against your own best self interest to fit others political motives.

Well, Good luck with that cause I can see how this is going to end.

Owning assault rifles is very import in the event of an up rise of a tyrannical government. We this many times in history where a democracy went tyrannical and the citizens of the country could do nothing to stop the government. Prime example is in Venezuela where the citizens was to rebel against the government but they cant because none of them have guns, only the military has assault weapons so the citizens cannot overthrow their corrupt government. I am sure the Jews wished they had assault weapons in the Hitler era so they defend themselves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22364550)
This a is typical strawman. Most people don't want guns banned. They AR-15s banned and gun laws that actually make sense.

And what happens when mass shooters start using handguns? Will you try to ban those too? In fact, hand guns are used more that assault weapons to commit homicides. Not to mention that Mexican has stricter gun laws that the US and 3x the rate of murder. Criminals can get their hands on AR15s if they want. A simple law would not stop them, it would only make it easier for them since their victims will not have guns.

Rochard 11-09-2018 10:21 AM

Here we again. "If they were armed they would still be alive again". No, that's a lie. It's a myth. We see it in the movies and TV all the time - good guy with a gun walks into a tactical situation where they don't know the layout, the situation, how many bad guys there are, how many innocent people they are, and magically they only hit and kill the bad guys with the guns. It rarely works that way. Oh sure, you can point to all kinds of articles where it worked that way. But it didn't work that way last night - two armed officers walked in, one of them is now dead. It didn't work at the Parkland School in Florida either.

Women need firearms for protection? Sure sure. Just like the woman here in my hometown last year. She moved here from Reno because her ex-boyfriend was stalking her. She left her home, took her two kids to school, came back and he was waiting for her in the garage. Her handgun was in her purse. I would love you to ask her about what happened, but she's dead. She never had time to go for her purse.

I am not anti-gun. I own firearms myself. I own assault rifles. (Please don't tell me they aren't assault rifles, they are the same exact assault rifles I trained with in the Marines.) This is very, very simple.

We need to stop bad people from getting firearms. Period.

This man who had PTSD and killed people never should have had a firearm. Somehow the laws we have did not stop him from getting a firearm. We can all agree that someone who is diagnosed with PTSD should never own a firearm, right? We can also agree that someone who has been involved in a violent crime - robbery, assault, murder, rape - also should never be allowed to own a firearm, right?

NaughtyRob 11-09-2018 10:23 AM

Exactly.
Quote:

Originally Posted by J. Falcon (Post 22364550)

iceboi 11-09-2018 10:25 AM

https://thefederalistpapers.org/wp-c...15_n_720-1.jpg

thommy 11-09-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceboi (Post 22364713)

explain please why the fuck the gun homicide rate in US is over 25 times higher than in countries where guns are controlled?

how much more prove do you need as the facts of numbers ?

iceboi 11-09-2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22364719)
explain please why the fuck the gun homicide rate in US is over 25 times higher than in countries where guns are controlled?

Explain to me why 1 in 2 Swiss has a gun but a very low homicide rate?
Btw which countries are you talking about?

Most homicides are committed using a handgun, should we ban those too?

brassmonkey 11-09-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22364676)
I'd suggest you to visit a doctor, because it's looks like you have some serious mental problems, man...

play fucking stupid

Focus 11-09-2018 11:16 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xbz4_s0xcc

thommy 11-09-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceboi (Post 22364730)

you are completely missinformed about that.
In switzerland the members of the army have a gun at hope because the MUST before and CAN now.

the number of registered private firearms in switzerland in total is around 25 per 100 citzens. but as gun lovers usually have more than one gun you can assume that less than 10% have a firearm.

you can not buy a firearm without a licence and to get this license you have to go to school, pass a background check, pass a health check and if you ever got in conflict with the law you will not receive this license.

weapons law was tightened in switzerland in 2008 and the number of deads caused by firearms has halved since then. 80% of all gun fatalities in switzerland are suicidal.

Even though switzerland now has a very much stricter weapons law, it is far above average in europe.

3 deaths caused by firearms per 100,000 inhabitants are disproportionately high if you compare this number with Austria (1.9 per 100,000) or Germany (0.9 per 100.00), for example.

but only if you missed it: this number in the USA is 12 per 100,000 and for men even 33 per 100,000.

if you compare this rate with the worst countries in the middle east, USA is just VERY next to Irak on place 2.

so what happend with you facts ?

BaldBastard 11-09-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Switzerland

Read it.. situations are nothing alike, strict regulations on obtaining guns .. just like Aus, and just like Australia many people still own them.

just a punk 11-09-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22364708)
We need to stop bad people from getting firearms. Period.

How? Please share your method, which separates people on good and bad ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22364737)
play fucking stupid

You continue staying a GFY clown.

brassmonkey 11-09-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22364754)
How? Please share your method, which separates people on good and bad ones.

You continue staying a GFY clown.

i don't need to name call like a 5th grader...

just a punk 11-09-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Maybe that's because of people and a lack of culture? For example, in my country I can get a license in about 2-3 weeks. After that I can buy a shotgun or a semi-automatic version of AK47 in any arm shop or even order it online for about $500-$600 USD (a price of 5-6 good steaks in a Moscow restaurant). But I don't have one and have no will to own it. All my friends and relatives have no firearms as well. That's because the society is not obsessed with firearms and people don't buy them without a reason. Why would you buy it is you are not a hunter or a sport shooter with your own shooting range? As a result we have a very small gun-related homicide rate. Yes, there was a mass shooting case in Crimea a month ago. But it was one for many-many years.

P.S. Don't forget that in contrast to the States, Russia is very militarized country. Kids learn firearms in schools (I learned AK47 in the school, my son learned AK 47 in the school, my friends learned the same, etc) and also every man aged 18-27 must serve in army here. So people here are trained to use assault rifles, even against their will.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 22364756)
i don't need to name call like a 5th grader...

I don't need to read your senile gabble.

beerptrol 11-09-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22364719)

Their lives revolve around fear and not facts.
The government is coming for their guns...
The caravan is an invasion........
Illegals are mostly ms 13 and bad hombres...
and so on....

iceboi 11-09-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 22364751)
you are completely missinformed about that.
In switzerland the members of the army have a gun at hope because the MUST before and CAN now.

the number of registered private firearms in switzerland in total is around 25 per 100 citzens. but as gun lovers usually have more than one gun you can assume that less than 10% have a firearm.

you can not buy a firearm without a licence and to get this license you have to go to school, pass a background check, pass a health check and if you ever got in conflict with the law you will not receive this license.

weapons law was tightened in switzerland in 2008 and the number of deads caused by firearms has halved since then. 80% of all gun fatalities in switzerland are suicidal.

Even though switzerland now has a very much stricter weapons law, it is far above average in europe.

3 deaths caused by firearms per 100,000 inhabitants are disproportionately high if you compare this number with Austria (1.9 per 100,000) or Germany (0.9 per 100.00), for example.

but only if you missed it: this number in the USA is 12 per 100,000 and for men even 33 per 100,000.

if you compare this rate with the worst countries in the middle east, USA is just VERY next to Irak on place 2.

so what happend with you facts ?

Ok, you went all out to disprove some statistic. What do you have to say about the points that I am actually arguing about...the need for assault weapons like the AR15? Since handguns are used to kill more people, do you want to ban those too?

bronco67 11-09-2018 01:55 PM

Quote:

To say liberals want guns banned is a straw man argument. If that's all you've got, then please try again.

I'll bet I've put more rounds through all types of firearm than you and many other so-called gun lovers on this board. Yet I think there should be more restrictions on firearms. You just think we're all a bunch of pussies who know nothing about guns, and dickhead morons like you are going to educate us about why people need to carry around guns. You don't fucking know jack shit.

CourtneyR_FFN 11-09-2018 02:00 PM

I don't want guns banned I just would like our restrictions in order to obtain guns to be stricter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overvi...laws_by_nation

bronco67 11-09-2018 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CourtneyR_FFN (Post 22364815)
I don't want guns banned I just would like our restrictions in order to obtain guns to be stricter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overvi...laws_by_nation

Exactly. It should be super hard to get firearms and anyone who doesn't want to jump through the annoying hoops shouldn't have one because that's what the hoops are there for.... To weed out the suckers.