GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   People will be going to jail (Trump's admin) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1250002)

crockett 03-06-2017 08:06 AM

People will be going to jail (Trump's admin)

More Trump Russian shit is leaking..

Former US spy said the NSA and Intel agencies have enough proof of direct ties to Russia from the Trump admin/campaign that people will go to jail.

US spies have 'considerable intelligence' on high-level Trump-Russia talks, claims ex-NSA analyst | The Independent

(NSA) counterintelligence officer says US agents have ?considerable intelligence? of high-level Russians discussing collusion with Donald Trump?s election team.

CaptainHowdy 03-06-2017 08:07 AM

Just passing by ...

poncabare 03-06-2017 08:11 AM

Sure dude

Barry-xlovecam 03-06-2017 08:12 AM

You have to take what the British press is saying tongue in cheek. MI-6 is claimed to have leaked a lot of this. There should be US Senate hearings called and if justified -- a special prosecutor appointed.

crockett 03-06-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21598894)
You have to take what the British press is saying tongue in cheek. MI-6 is claimed to have leaked a lot of this. There should be US Senate hearings called and if justified -- a special prosecutor appointed.

Its called making Trump retards rage. The johnny's will be here any minute now...

RedFred 03-06-2017 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam (Post 21598894)

do you really think the republican controlled senate will investigate in a non partisan manner?

nico-t 03-06-2017 08:23 AM

normal people's brain first thing in the morning:
"Gonna take a shower. Looking forward to my nice morning cup of coffee. I think i'll make some bacon and eggs today."

cucketts short-circuited libster brain first thing in the morning:
"Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump"

Barry-xlovecam 03-06-2017 08:40 AM

If it gets to the Select Committee on Foreign Intelligence
-- yes

The committee members are from both parties.

Matt 26z 03-06-2017 08:57 AM

The real story is Hillary's contact with the Chinese. This info is directly from the Wikileaks emails. Not conspiracy theory level stuff, which is all the left has on Trump.

Ambassador Sought Private Meeting With Clinton Aides | The Daily Caller

‘Insistent’ Chinese Ambassador Requested ‘Private’ Talk With Clinton Campaign Aides

Chinese Ambassador to the U.S. Cui Tiankai requested a meeting with Hillary Clinton’s top aides in January 2016, according to an internal email circulated among the former Secretary of State’s senior presidential campaign officials.

“Chinese Ambassador Cui invited me over to the residence Tuesday for a coffee and to make a request. He wants to have an informal, private, off the record get together with a few of us to discuss the next year and the current state of US-China affairs,” wrote Clinton campaign aide Kurt Campbell in the Jan. 7, 2016, email.

Sarn 03-06-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21598867)
More Trump Russian shit is leaking..

Former US spy said the NSA and Intel agencies have enough proof of direct ties to Russia from the Trump admin/campaign that people will go to jail.

US spies have 'considerable intelligence' on high-level Trump-Russia talks, claims ex-NSA analyst | The Independent

(NSA) counterintelligence officer says US agents have ?considerable intelligence? of high-level Russians discussing collusion with Donald Trump?s election team.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh
http://www.uznayvse.ru/images/storie...1459175353.jpg

Bladewire 03-06-2017 09:44 AM

This isn't a partisan issue.

Trump is so desperate to take the heat off himself that he's accused former POTUS of breaking the law and wiretapping him. Something big is happening behind the scenes that we dont know, that is crystal clear.

Trump has to come up with a HUGE diversion to flip the script in the media.

We aren't even 2 months into his presidency.

This is all part of Bannon's plan to deconstruct America. Gannon said this in an interview at CPAC, it's not a secret. The media can't outright day everyday "hey this is part of POTUS's plan to take down America" :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

It starts with eroding citizens faith in the presidency, institutions & voting system. Trump knows what he's doing using his position to attack everything big possible, daily.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 09:51 AM

Okay so release the info

crockett 03-06-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 21598993)
The real story is Hillary's contact with the Chinese. This info is directly from the Wikileaks emails. Not conspiracy theory level stuff, which is all the left has on Trump.

?Insistent? Chinese Ambassador Requested ?Private? Talk With Clinton Campaign Aides

Chinese Ambassador to the U.S. Cui Tiankai requested a meeting with Hillary Clinton?s top aides in January 2016, according to an internal email circulated among the former Secretary of State?s senior presidential campaign officials.

?Chinese Ambassador Cui invited me over to the residence Tuesday for a coffee and to make a request. He wants to have an informal, private, off the record get together with a few of us to discuss the next year and the current state of US-China affairs,? wrote Clinton campaign aide Kurt Campbell in the Jan. 7, 2016, email.

No dildo Hillary is not the "real" story.. Why do you Trumptards always try to distract?

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 09:57 AM

Did you even read the article? The guy is a liberal who THINKS there is a connection...rofl more FAKE NEWS

Rochard 03-06-2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt 26z (Post 21598993)
The real story is Hillary's contact with the Chinese. This info is directly from the Wikileaks emails. Not conspiracy theory level stuff, which is all the left has on Drumpf.

?Insistent? Chinese Ambassador Requested ?Private? Talk With Clinton Campaign Aides

Chinese Ambassador to the U.S. Cui Tiankai requested a meeting with Hillary Clinton?s top aides in January 2016, according to an internal email circulated among the former Secretary of State?s senior presidential campaign officials.

?Chinese Ambassador Cui invited me over to the residence Tuesday for a coffee and to make a request. He wants to have an informal, private, off the record get together with a few of us to discuss the next year and the current state of US-China affairs,? wrote Clinton campaign aide Kurt Campbell in the Jan. 7, 2016, email.

LOL. The only defense of Trump is "but Hillary..... "

As Robbie has pointed out time and time again, there is nothing illegal with someone campaigning for president to meet with an ambassador from a foreign government, or even directly with a foreign government itself. In fact, this seems to be rather common. However, no one is accusing Hillary of getting help from China. At the same time Hillary isn't lying about any meetings, or trying to cover them up.

We have heard from multiple sources that Trump received help from Russia, and it's blatantly obvious - We know the Russians hacked the DNC, and turned the information over to Wikileaks. (Don't deny this; We know the exact individuals who did this.) Trump is trying to deny all of this, and has denied any contacts with the Russians. It's coming out now that everyone in the Trump admin is lying about this - There was obvious and DIRECT contact. The Russian ambassador - who is also the top Russian spy in the United States - went to Trump Tower to meet with Trump's son-in-law.

Here is the thing.... The United States intelligence community is listening into everything the Russians have been saying about this.... EVERYTHING. They know exactly what happened, and how much contact there was. It might have been a fifteen minute conversation about the weather when the Russian ambassador visited Trump Tower, but when the ambassador went back to his office he filed a sixteen page report detailing the entire conversation. This is what the American intelligence community has.

But wait, that's only the beginning. Now multiple that one discussion times two dozen conversations over the year long period while Trump was campaigning.

Bladewire 03-06-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21599188)
Why do you Trumptards always try to distract?

They can focus on the most minute details of an Obama or Hillary conspiracy but can't focus on simple Trump facts that don't fit their narrative.

Their new conspiracy is an Obama shadow government trying to take down Trump.

Before that is was Hillary getting revenge for winning the popular vote but losing the EC.

Before that it was a conspiracy of over 3 million illegal immigrants hired to goto the ballot in California and vote for Hillary.

The Electoral College was created to save us from a destructive nominee like Trump and they failed. Time to get rid of the Electoral College :2 cents:

2MuchMark 03-06-2017 11:10 AM

Trumptards are always and will forever be in denial.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 11:10 AM

Wheres the proof? wheres the evidence?

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 21599491)
Trumptards are always and will forever be in denial.

Denial of what?

bronco67 03-06-2017 11:46 AM

We need some news to take everyone off this wiretap bullshit and get back on the real story. I can't believe everyone took Trump's bait and have been running in circles talking about some wild claim based off an article by a kook on a right wing shit rag website.

crockett 03-06-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21599356)
They can focus on the most minute details of an Obama or Hillary conspiracy but can't focus on simple Trump facts that don't fit their narrative.

Their new conspiracy is an Obama shadow government trying to take down Trump.

Before that is was Hillary getting revenge for winning the popular vote but losing the EC.

Before that it was a conspiracy of over 3 million illegal immigrants hired to goto the ballot in California and vote for Hillary.

The Electoral College was created to save us from a destructive nominee like Trump and they failed. Time to get rid of the Electoral College :2 cents:

They are fucking nuts, it's always one conspiracy after another. I'm pretty certain they are mentally ill.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21599710)
They are fucking nuts, it's always one conspiracy after another. I'm pretty certain they are mentally ill.

like the russian conspiracy theory?

Linkster 03-06-2017 01:02 PM

All of this is distraction - Roy Koch taught Trump extremely well

Keep the following words and names in mind as things unfold:

19% stake in Rosneft
Kushner
Page
Sanctions
Sechin

:thumbsup

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 01:04 PM

Proof? Evidence?

Sarn 03-06-2017 01:29 PM

triggered (чщыцждэъь) :1orglaugh
https://img.gazeta.ru/files3/779/103...x340-37737.jpg

http://www.1tvnet.ru/images/news_pic...53__580_no.jpg

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 01:30 PM

?????????

Sarn 03-06-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21600055)
?????????

Trump and russian celebrities.

https://static.life.ru/posts/2016/11...d7e__1440x.png
https://rpcdn.ruposters.ru/newslead/...deb339c7a2.jpg
https://img.gazeta.ru/files3/565/103...5x505-1104.jpg
http://cdn.fishki.net/upload/post/20...35822/2-03.jpg
http://m.ru.hellomagazine.com/images...p-091116-1.jpg
http://img8.kasjauns.lv/objs/news/ru...6376-720x0.jpg
https://rpcdn.ruposters.ru/newsbody/...bad7b64668.jpg
http://s5.bloknot.ru/wp-content/uplo...om-830x500.jpg

Robbie 03-06-2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21599140)
It starts with eroding citizens faith in the presidency, institutions & voting system.

LOL! I think that ship sailed long ago!

I can't think of any time in my life that people had "faith" in the presidency, institutions, and voting system.

Every candidate in recent history has run AGAINST those things.
Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan...ALL ran against Washington D.C. and vowed to "Fix" it because it's "broken".

And people voted for them hoping that would be true.

No...if you have "faith" in politicians...then you just haven't lived long enough to know better yet. Don't worry, after a few election cycles under your belt...you'll come to realize that despite what the politicians said when they campaigned, nothing will ever change or get better.

Then you'll be looking for your own "Trump" (not necessarily the same policy's, but a person who is an outsider).

Sarn 03-06-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21600133)
No...if you have "faith" in politicians...then you just haven't lived long enough to know better yet. Don't worry, after a few election cycles under your belt...you'll come to realize that despite what the politicians said when they campaigned, nothing will ever change or get better.

People and their leaders are always amusing)
But if the brain is washed strongly - for them all seriously :1orglaugh

Linkster 03-06-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21600133)
LOL! I think that ship sailed long ago!

Then you'll be looking for your own "Trump" (not necessarily the same policy's, but a person who is an outsider).

Agreed - can't wait till a real conservative runs

And it looks like everyone that was looking towards Trump as the outsider got fooled again

NatalieK 03-06-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nico-t (Post 21598927)
normal people's brain first thing in the morning:
"Gonna take a shower. Looking forward to my nice morning cup of coffee. I think i'll make some bacon and eggs today."

cucketts short-circuited libster brain first thing in the morning:
"Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump RUSSIA RUSSIA Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump"

your brain each morning...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1471500c59.jpg

:1orglaugh

how many times do you want to suck his cock or defend a man that was given his millions, has lied, cheated & been bankrupt :1orglaugh :thumbsup

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 04:54 PM

hes never been bankrupt

Robbie 03-06-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linkster (Post 21600283)
And it looks like everyone that was looking towards Trump as the outsider got fooled again

There is no way to know that.
I know I don't believe it.

The media is so caught up in anti-Trump b.s. that we aren't getting much in the way of accuracy in the "news".

I tune into CNN and it's a round table of reporters 24/7 asking each other questions. They seem to just be making shit up as they go. :(

I see Trump as the outsider and a disruptor. That's exactly what I voted for.

I keep hearing talk of how the people who voted Trump are having "buyers remorse"
But it always seems to be a Democrat operative on CNN or MSNBC saying it.

I'll tell you what, the day I come on GFY and say Trump was bullshit...then you can take that to the bank.
Right now, I'm seeing the economy lifting up, companies that Democrats and anti-Trump people said would NEVER bring back factories and jobs...starting to do just that, the stock market has created almost 3 TRILLION dollars in new wealth since the day Trump was elected (remember, the "news" media was proclaiming that not only was Trump going to lose in a landslide...but IF he won the economy would immediately collapse and the stock market would crash....if you don't believe me, just google it up and you'll be shocked at the bullshit we were being fed on CNN and the Washington Post and New York Times).

kane 03-06-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 21601036)
your brain each morning...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...1471500c59.jpg

:1orglaugh

how many times do you want to suck his cock or defend a man that was given his millions, has lied, cheated & been bankrupt :1orglaugh :thumbsup

Trump's throat game is strong!

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21601336)
There is no way to know that.
I know I don't believe it.

The media is so caught up in anti-Trump b.s. that we aren't getting much in the way of accuracy in the "news".

I tune into CNN and it's a round table of reporters 24/7 asking each other questions. They seem to just be making shit up as they go. :(

I see Trump as the outsider and a disruptor. That's exactly what I voted for.

I keep hearing talk of how the people who voted Trump are having "buyers remorse"
But it always seems to be a Democrat operative on CNN or MSNBC saying it.

I'll tell you what, the day I come on GFY and say Trump was bullshit...then you can take that to the bank.
Right now, I'm seeing the economy lifting up, companies that Democrats and anti-Trump people said would NEVER bring back factories and jobs...starting to do just that, the stock market has created almost 3 TRILLION dollars in new wealth since the day Trump was elected (remember, the "news" media was proclaiming that not only was Trump going to lose in a landslide...but IF he won the economy would immediately collapse and the stock market would crash....if you don't believe me, just google it up and you'll be shocked at the bullshit we were being fed on CNN and the Washington Post and New York Times).

The whole russian thing is 100% make believe...no one has explained how it even makes any sense

Now the real story is the obama admin spying on trump camp

Robbie 03-06-2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyClips (Post 21601366)
The whole russian thing is 100% make believe...no one has explained how it even makes any sense

Now the real story is the obama admin spying on trump camp

I would say that...IF there really has been an investigation of Trump for months like the Democrats say.
And since CNN and the rest of the media reported way back in 2016 that Paul Manafort had ties with the Russians and the FBI was investigating it.
And since CNN and the rest have been saying on their newscasts every night that "sources" in the "intelligence community" say that Trump has been under investigation for the last year about the Russians...

Then HELL YES he was under surveillance from the Obama DOJ and FBI.

And I have a feeling that "yeah", they are going to find that a FISA court did indeed give out a warrant for that surveillance of Trump.

It's already been reported (and quickly swept under the rug) that the Obama administration asked for a surveillance warrant on one occasion last year on Trump and were denied.

What is unknown is whether or not the DOJ or FBI asked and got one after Obama was denied.

CNN is just so fucking dishonest it's sickening.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21601396)
I would say that...IF there really has been an investigation of Trump for months like the Democrats say.
And since CNN and the rest of the media reported way back in 2016 that Paul Manafort had ties with the Russians and the FBI was investigating it.
And since CNN and the rest have been saying on their newscasts every night that "sources" in the "intelligence community" say that Trump has been under investigation for the last year about the Russians...

Then HELL YES he was under surveillance from the Obama DOJ and FBI.

And I have a feeling that "yeah", they are going to find that a FISA court did indeed give out a warrant for that surveillance of Trump.

It's already been reported (and quickly swept under the rug) that the Obama administration asked for a surveillance warrant on one occasion last year on Trump and were denied.

What is unknown is whether or not the DOJ or FBI asked and got one after Obama was denied.

CNN is just so fucking dishonest it's sickening.

Exactly :thumbsup

And you know that if they had anything on Trump at all it would be released, secret behind the scenes deals with Russia or anything like that. Of course they bugged his phone for blackmail purposes but found nothing...that's how the dems operate

Robbie 03-06-2017 07:22 PM

I don't think he was bugged for blackmail.

I think it was part of the investigation. The problem is...he was the candidate of the opposing party.
If this shit goes public and turns out to be true...it will be the biggest scandal in modern times.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21601456)

I think it was part of the investigation. The problem is...he was the candidate of the opposing party.
If this shit goes public and turns out to be true...it will be the biggest scandal in modern times.

It was blackmail in the grand scheme of things under the guise of checking a russian conspiracy

I put it at about an 80-90% chance he was bugged. That's just how politics works, we all know it and yes it has to be the biggest scandal ever

crockett 03-06-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21601456)

Funny you think this maybe the biggest scandal of all times but you instantly write off his Russian connections. Amazing how you pick and choose which things you "want" to believe.

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 21601492)
Funny you think this maybe the biggest scandal of all times but you instantly write off his Russian connections. Amazing how you pick and choose which things you "want" to believe.

There aren't any russian connections

And if they did wire tap him, then they found absolutely nothing

What dont u understand?

JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE 03-06-2017 07:34 PM

We can prove Trump's lying by our surveillance, but if he claims there's surveillance we'll say Trump's lying.

kane 03-06-2017 07:52 PM

Trump could put an end to all of this by simply signing an order that declassified any documents or information that have to do with this wiretapping and the investigations into Russian connections with his staff.

If he and his people truly have done nothing wrong, he has nothing to fear or hide.

Robbie 03-06-2017 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kane (Post 21601585)
Trump could put an end to all of this by simply signing an order that declassified any documents or information that have to do with this wiretapping and the investigations into Russian connections with his staff.

If he and his people truly have done nothing wrong, he has nothing to fear or hide.

I was watching the news this evening and some Senator was explaining that "yes" the President CAN do that.

But it's supposedly a complicated process. He can't just sign a paper and make it so. And the other problem would be that some of it might contain actual info that could reference national security (of course the govt. claims that EVERYTHING is a matter of "national security")

But yeah, I'd love to see ALL of it exposed and let the chips fall where they will.

I think the Democrat politicians and the news media stepped into a pile of dogshit on this.

For months the New York Times has ran stories that claimed it had sources that said Trump was wiretapped and that was how the stories of possible Russian involvement were discovered.
And according to the New York Times (who hate Trump), they got this information and sometimes actual transcripts (highly illegal) from "high placed intelligence sources".

In other words...for months now the media (including of course...CNN) have been breathlessly reporting that Trump and his associates WERE wiretapped and under surveillance.

They cooked Obama's goose themselves without meaning to.

And now that Trump turned the tables on them...they are falling all over themselves to DENY what they themselves were reporting 24/7

This would be funny...if it weren't such a sad indictment of the establishment in D.C. and the horrible news media bias.

lys11 03-07-2017 12:52 AM

Of course you are right :1orglaugh

Paul Markham 03-07-2017 01:47 AM

Where is the proof?

People need to be charged, tried in court and found guilty and so far it's nothing but Newspaper headlines.

Sarn 03-07-2017 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21601396)

Paul Manafort worked in Ukraine not in Russia. He worked for ex ukraine president Yanukovych who want "go in EU". Wtf it is Russian interest? Fake news named him pro-russian president in ukraine:warning. He want take money from Russia or EU - "Who give us more in his side we go" (c) Yanukovych. But no one not give him money - EU start revolution - Usa with Victoria(fuck EU)Nulland put new prime minister in ukraine - Putin start support asymmetric war. Inside ukraine start war of the oligarchs clans - They do not care the interests of any foreign countries - just how much money they can take(lure) out of them and how to divide

"Manafort, who has held business ties with Russian and Ukrainian individuals, also emphasized that his work for the Yanukovych government in Ukraine should not be interpreted as closeness to the Russians. He said he worked for Yanukovych during a time when Ukraine was "moving into the European orbit."
Yanukovych was ousted as president in early 2014 after months of bloody street protests in Ukraine, sparked by his decision to scrap a European trade deal and pivot instead toward Russia. A European-brokered peace deal ended the fighting, but Yanukovych fled to Russia before the deal could be fully implemented."
Who is Paul Manafort? - CNNPolitics.com

bronco67 03-07-2017 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robbie (Post 21602008)
I was watching the news this evening and some Senator was explaining that "yes" the President CAN do that.

But it's supposedly a complicated process. He can't just sign a paper and make it so. And the other problem would be that some of it might contain actual info that could reference national security (of course the govt. claims that EVERYTHING is a matter of "national security")

But yeah, I'd love to see ALL of it exposed and let the chips fall where they will.

I think the Democrat politicians and the news media stepped into a pile of dogshit on this.

For months the New York Times has ran stories that claimed it had sources that said Trump was wiretapped and that was how the stories of possible Russian involvement were discovered.
And according to the New York Times (who hate Trump), they got this information and sometimes actual transcripts (highly illegal) from "high placed intelligence sources".

In other words...for months now the media (including of course...CNN) have been breathlessly reporting that Trump and his associates WERE wiretapped and under surveillance.

They cooked Obama's goose themselves without meaning to.

And now that Trump turned the tables on them...they are falling all over themselves to DENY what they themselves were reporting 24/7

This would be funny...if it weren't such a sad indictment of the establishment in D.C. and the horrible news media bias.

It so funny how you perceive things. Like saying Trump has turned the tables on someone -- when he can't stop tripping over his own dick. You realize every crisis that's happened in the first 45 days of this presidency has been self inflicted...right?