GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Baltimore removed all confederate statues overnight (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1276192)

onwebcam 08-16-2017 07:52 AM

Baltimore removed all confederate statues overnight

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/16/u...e-statues.html

Everyone in Baltimore can now feel safe :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

MrBottomTooth 08-16-2017 07:56 AM

They were so grateful they even vandalized the pedestal to show their appreciation for having it removed.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHVkqoqXcAEKggD.jpg

I wonder what they are doing with the statues. I wonder if someone will buy them and stick them all in their front yard.:1orglaugh

SantaClause 08-16-2017 08:00 AM

Why the f**k do they still have confederate statues? By this point, isn't it known around the world that confederate=no good?

BlackCrayon 08-16-2017 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SantaClause (Post 21957307)
Why the f**k do they still have confederate statues? By this point, isn't it known around the world that confederate=no good?

its history..and confederate doesn't mean "no good" or racist assholes. It stands for a lot more than that. The south did not want to be controlled by those in the north as they didn't understand or care about the needs of the south. it wasn't just that they wanted to keep the blacks picking cotton...

King Mark 08-16-2017 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackCrayon (Post 21957355)
its history..and confederate doesn't mean "no good" or racist assholes. It stands for a lot more than that. The south did not want to be controlled by those in the north as they didn't understand or care about the needs of the south. it wasn't just that they wanted to keep the blacks picking cotton...

Yeah, but the picking cotton part was part of it which nulls everything else and makes it = bad

oppoten 08-16-2017 08:42 AM

https://68.media.tumblr.com/e8ec08e0...w3aqo1_500.jpg

tony286 08-16-2017 08:47 AM

Quote:

The Confederate constitution is focused on slavery. These are also people who rose up against the United States. There should be no monuments for the losers of a war against this country.

https://civilwartalk.com/threads/wha...slavery.72233/

Barry-xlovecam 08-16-2017 09:03 AM

Smart move in Baltimore -- they don't need to be looking for trouble -- they have had plenty.

Rochard 08-16-2017 09:13 AM

Quote:

Yeah, pretty much, confederate means "no good" and "racist assholes". The Confederacy represent a handful of states that tried to end the United States as we know it today. So far as I am concerned these people are traitors.

And still today we have "the south will rise again". WHAT? They want to ignore our Constitution, take up arms, and fight the United States military?

What a bunch of fucking morons.

blackmonsters 08-16-2017 09:22 AM

We don't need to honor traitors and human traffickers.

:2 cents:

Google Expert 08-16-2017 09:27 AM

when does it end? why not remove George Washington while at it?

How about the Jefferson Memorial or the Lincoln Memorial?

Are there any plans to re-name Washington, DC?

Pull down and re-name all of the billions of other celebrations of White supremacists and White supremacism?

How's all that coming along, heroes?

Helix 08-16-2017 09:40 AM

ISIS destroys historic artifacts too.
Monuments serve to remind us of both the good and the bad in our history. Lessons to be learned.

MaDalton 08-16-2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helix (Post 21957508)
Monuments serve to remind us of both the good and the bad in our history. Lessons to be learned.

gonna go and put all the Hitler statues back up then...

Axeman 08-16-2017 09:49 AM

Poverty and inner city problems solved in Baltimore! Kudos!!

Matt 26z 08-16-2017 09:51 AM

You people are so stupid.

These monuments coming down are a controlled loss by the right. Give the left a victory where you don't mind losing so they can't hit where it really hurts.

Baltimore is already a lost cause -- for both sides! The racial integration engineers, like in so many other cities, went beyond the tipping point. Now there is no hope for return of what once was or for building a better tomorrow. It can't be done when the minority population reaches a certain percent. Even far left wing white liberals know this, which is why they too move out of these situations.

If removing those statues makes those people feel a little better about their lives... gives them some sense of victory.... then whatever.

JFK 08-16-2017 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helix (Post 21957508)

:thumbsup it's History you cant change it, no matter how many statues you remove :2 cents:

King Mark 08-16-2017 10:03 AM

Can't change history, but no reason to keep them up. Especially with what's going on now in the present with the alt right swinging their nuts isis style.

Bladewire 08-16-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 21957553)
Can't change history, but no reason to keep them up. Especially with what's going on now in the present with the alt right swinging their nuts isis style.

Exactly.

The whiney little bitches here getting your pussies wet over statues and flags, a new level of cuckery.

You lost the war! The South lost. The economy in the South collapsed because they lost all their free black labor, get over it.

Every generation children leave the hate & racism of the South, the smart ones with other prospects, immigrating to other states, but every generation just a few, with low intelligence and no prospects, stay in the South to perpetuate the bullshit for the next generation.

Southern racist bitches will not "take back America" you cucks just have an idiot in office (a temporary government employee Trump) playing your song but he doesn't run the show and he's out of tune. There are 3 branches of government and Trump heads the executive branch. The executive branch employs tens of thousands of employees. They are working against him, as is congress and the judicial branch :thumbsup

blackmonsters 08-16-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Eye (Post 21957553)

And history is not being erased; it's all in the books that dumb fucks don't want to read.

Historians are not going to forget history just because someone removed a pigeon shit covered statue in a park.

:1orglaugh

RedFred 08-16-2017 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Expert (Post 21957490)

Pull down and re-name all of the billions of other celebrations of White supremacists and White supremacism?

Lookie the Trumpanzee repeating Trumps rhetoric like a parrot trying to sound smart.

You and Trump must be the only people in the US who doesn't know Washington, Jefferson, or Lincoln never took up arms against the US and are not traitors. Of course you probably never heard of Washington or Lincoln until Trump mentioned them yesterday.

Bladewire 08-16-2017 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackmonsters (Post 21957598)
And history is not being erased; it's all in the books that dumb fucks don't want to read.

Historians are not going to forget history just because someone removed a pigeon shit covered statue in a park.

The statues were commissioned and paid for by the state and federal governments.

Those statues belong to the government.

The government, local & state, don't want those statues present any longer and are removing them.

This is a state & local government issue, which the GOP constantly whines about states & local governments being in control. Freedom from the federal government.

The minority population of racists don't realize the vast majority don't want racist representations of suppression & hate in their public spaces.

Sarn 08-16-2017 11:01 AM

https://pp.userapi.com/c837735/v8377...Db5Yc_g35k.jpg
https://pp.userapi.com/c638317/v6383...O2PUcy145g.jpg

Bladewire 08-16-2017 11:05 AM

^^^ and the powerless asshole Russian tries to stroke the flames

RedFred 08-16-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 21957652)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pr...VLhvhAdRA=s0-d

http://apikabu.ru/img_n/2012-03_4/w4v.jpg

http://spi4uk.itvnet.lv/upload2/arti...aistules-5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/smggNlx.jpg

lezinterracial 08-16-2017 11:16 AM

I don't really care about the statue situation very much. What does bother me. Is people are focused on slavery from 150 years ago, Where they could spend their time fighting slavery that is going on today.

Remember when the note was found in a Chinese made purse. That kills me, because that person is still in pain today.

But nothing is going to happen. Maybe 150 years from now a statue of Steve Jobs will be pulled down.

Bladewire 08-16-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lezinterracial (Post 21957691)
I don't really care about the statue situation very much. What does bother me. Is people are focused on slavery from 150 years ago, Where they could spend their time fighting slavery that is going on today.

Remember when the note was found in a Chinese made purse. That kills me, because that person is still in pain today.

But nothing is going to happen. Maybe 150 years from now a statue of Steve Jobs will be pulled down.

You just blew my mind :thumbsup *big hug*

blackmonsters 08-16-2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lezinterracial (Post 21957691)

The statue of Steve Jobs will be made with Adobe Flash.

:2 cents:

BlackCrayon 08-16-2017 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Google Expert (Post 21957490)

i normally don't agree with "google expert" but he makes a good point...where do we draw the line?

Should any statue or plaque or monument of any person who owned slaves be taken down as well? Should we no longer celebrate these people?

here in canada names and plaques are being removed of those who had a part in the residential schools that native children were taken from their homes and housed in.

there are all kinds of mistakes in history and future generations will look back at us now and see mistakes too but how far do we need to go try and pretend it never happened?

TheDynasty 08-16-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21957685)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Sarn 08-16-2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21957685)

Good newspaper:1orglaugh
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21957664)
^^^ and the powerless asshole Russian tries to stroke the flames

This is your hatred and racism stroke the flames! You hate white people!

MaDalton 08-16-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 21957742)

now that's what I call a shitty day at work :1orglaugh

Sarn 08-16-2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 21957817)
now that's what I call a shitty day at work:1orglaugh

it even a lucky day, the gas balloon can explode ))

Tasty1 08-16-2017 01:40 PM

yes, what is up with those statues! I saw a video of a boy who wanted to pay respect to the fallen in the cival war. But some left people disrubted him.

Next time i think there must be a protest at a Vietnam memorial, those killers of Vietnamese people must be racist. How would a Vietnamese tourist feel when they see the killers of his family are honoured.

"The Memorial is dedicated to honor the courage, sacrifice and devotion to duty and country of all who answered the call to serve during one of the most divisive wars in U.S. history."

They lost! No need for a memorial.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...e_soldiers.jpg

Bladewire 08-16-2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackCrayon (Post 21957715)
i normally don't agree with "google expert" but he makes a good point...where do we draw the line?

Should any statue or plaque or monument of any person who owned slaves be taken down as well? Should we no longer celebrate these people?

here in canada names and plaques are being removed of those who had a part in the residential schools that native children were taken from their homes and housed in.

there are all kinds of mistakes in history and future generations will look back at us now and see mistakes too but how far do we need to go try and pretend it never happened?

The states and local governments draw their own lines.

This is a states rights & local government issue, they are deciding to take the statues down, with input from their citizens.

Just like states not wanting Christian crosses in courthouses or having to "swear on the bible", etc.

The same alt-right people here that want states to decide on abortion, Gay rights, etc. and have cried FOR YEARS on how states should have the power, not the feds, now want the feds (Trump & Sessions) to force states on Gay rights issues and what statues they are forced to leave up, etc. :helpme

Bladewire 08-16-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 21957742)

You're not good at trolling... and I'm white.

All you do is mock Americans here and try to pit them against eachother.

No American here does that to you or other Russians.

It's one thing to joke with people about shitty hospitals (which every country has) etc. You are actually trying to fester hate. This means you are a damaged person.

You are the first Russian in my life that I've interacted with and dislike, and that says a lot. I've lived a long life and done business & friendships with many many Russians :2 cents:

Sarn 08-16-2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21957982)
and I'm white.

it doesn't change anything, you hate whites
Quote:

All you do is mock Americans here

Not time for smile
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/lifef...5_original.jpg
Quote:

try to pit them against eachother.

it ain't me. it your politicians under work) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqqpMYuVIAAumkI.jpg
Quote:

You are the first Russian in my life that I've interacted with and dislike, and that says a lot.

It because you terrorist supporter and Ukraine Nazis supporter and I am against them?

Google Expert 08-16-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21957610)
Lookie the Trumpanzee repeating Trumps rhetoric like a parrot trying to sound smart.

You and Trump must be the only people in the US who doesn't know Washington, Jefferson, or Lincoln never took up arms against the US and are not traitors. Of course you probably never heard of Washington or Lincoln until Trump mentioned them yesterday.

G. Washington owned slaves. Where's your god now?