GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What happend with Nick from roboscripts (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1352676)

pencocaste 03-01-2022 04:20 PM

What happend with Nick from roboscripts

Hello mates,

Does anyone know what happened to Nick from roboscripts?
he no longer answers support tickets and I also sent a request for a custom work and I have not received a response either.

TurboB 03-02-2022 12:53 AM

Maybe he is on vacation?

Last Activity: 02-24-2022

j3rkules 03-02-2022 03:56 AM

I bet he is just very busy and he will eventually get back to you with a reply.

luann22 03-02-2022 10:07 AM

unfortunately my php cam script doesn't work.
Just a few examples. Google chrome heavy ads solutions don't work. Chrome blocks the stream unless I send it to a popup, but then there is no text data (bio, about myself) so it is not good for seo. Some camsite do not send streams. The script asks for API codes, which the parent companies (e.g. stripchat) have told them not to issue, just affiliate codes. The locally registered plug-in doesn't work at all, not at any of the cams. It appears but does not work. Nick wrote back last week that he would solve everything, but I must have upset him with the tickets, so he doesn't like me :)

TurboB 03-02-2022 10:25 AM

I am using WP version and everything is working fine.
Previously I used PHP version (older one) - which also worked fine.

Maybe the problem is not in the script?

Biggie Smalls Web Writing 03-02-2022 10:27 AM

I talked to him on skype the other day. He is a nice guy, should reply to you soon

GoCastaway 03-08-2022 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggie Smalls Web Writing (Post 22972230)
I talked to him on skype the other day. He is a nice guy, should reply to you soon

I hope he is OK, it's really a nice guy :thumbsup

But his site is down, so i don't hope he has serious problems or so...

To Nick if you read this, All the best!

pencocaste 03-09-2022 09:36 AM

I don't know what happened, but still no answer and the site is down

https://i.ibb.co/yQw2gTV/roboscript.jpg

Webster01 03-09-2022 02:56 PM

I just gave this statement in another thread.

Whatever happend to Nick, it must be something serious.
Iīm also concerned right now. Heīs gone for a while already.

Nick is very kind and super nice!
If you buy a product, a script in that industry, you want exactly that type of support.
Itīs not a team working on the scripts.
Heīs alone and yes, sometimes it takes a bit, but he always makes sure to get everything working on the clients end!

It was always pretty normal to get a response within one day.

I also canīt explain it to me why his site went offline, why thereīs no response on Skype......

Three years ago I called him on his mobile, unfortunately I forgot to save his number and I canīt scroll back so many years in my Skype history.
I would love to give him a call to ask whatīs up....

Sometimes sponsors asking for phone numbers, they could try to reach him.
I know he did some coding for LiveJasmin a while back, if they have his number on file, anyone of their team could give him a call, please.

All we can do is to hope heīs fine and is coming back very soon!

GoCastaway 03-09-2022 03:45 PM

Quote:

Whatever happend to Nick, it must be something serious.
Iīm also concerned right now. Heīs gone for a while already.

Nick is very kind and super nice!
If you buy a product, a script in that industry, you want exactly that type of support.
Itīs not a team working on the scripts.
Heīs alone and yes, sometimes it takes a bit, but he always makes sure to get everything working on the clients end!

It was always pretty normal to get a response within one day.
Totally agree!

bertto 03-10-2022 07:01 AM

His domains are still registered, looks like his server is turned off. Seems like a pretty radical way to avoid being too busy..

I hope all is well with Nick, he was always a great help to me and at the moment everything is running at full speed with a big VPS.

fizdog 03-23-2022 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertto (Post 22976246)
His domains are still registered, looks like his server is turned off. Seems like a pretty radical way to avoid being too busy..

I hope all is well with Nick, he was always a great help to me and at the moment everything is running at full speed with a big VPS.

saw at least the roboscripts one expires in june i think. i do hope he comes back. current WP script i use took a few days to reply to my question. nick answered almost immediately unless it was the weekend or he was busy.

adultchatpay 04-27-2022 01:58 PM

Something might have happened to him. Pulling out like that means something.

andy erotic 06-11-2022 11:38 PM

Site gone. Seems to now be parked. the http version of the site pulls javascript from 123 reg that states it's may be for sale and / or has expired.

bill_musk 06-15-2022 10:22 PM

Really hope he just wont the lottery and said "fuck it" but I doubt.

If anyone has anyway to contact him (phone number) or have more infos on his location we can maybe dig and try to understand