GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   School shooting thwarted by not calling the FBI (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1295157)

onwebcam 02-21-2018 08:54 PM

School shooting thwarted by not calling the FBI

California school shooting plot foiled, assault rifles found

https://www.yahoo.com/news/authoriti...052756375.html

Bladewire 02-21-2018 09:01 PM

Fuck You Foreigner with your stupid foreign fake nics mind your own fucking business you piece of shit.

onwebcam 02-21-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22215209)
Fuck You Foreigner with your stupid foreign fake nics mind your own fucking business you piece of shit.

https://img00.deviantart.net/b026/i/...er-d4wjhb8.png

magneto664 02-21-2018 09:05 PM

I wonder if it exists
a border to
fucking mental brain cancer

how you are fucked up.
another conspiracy detected

worms
morons
in real life you are just shit.

onwebcam 02-21-2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magneto664 (Post 22215221)
I wonder if it exists
a border to
fucking mental brain cancer

how you are fucked up.
another conspiracy detected

worms
morons
in real life you are just shit.

WTF? Russian bot detected :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

No conspiracy here. Just good old honest people doing their job. I'm sure you're sorry this one didn't end up dead people for your cause.

magneto664 02-21-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22215227)
WTF? Russian bot detected :1orglaugh:1orglaugh

nothing more nothing less.
you are like a Russian troll.
And if you live in the USA, you just spit on your own country
you are no different from a dead rat.
And it's actually funny
Looking back at how many citizens gave their lives for your country.
they would burn you in a rubbish dump. watching as you scream.
Why are people like you wasting air?
somebody knows?

onwebcam 02-21-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magneto664 (Post 22215235)
nothing more nothing less.
you are like a Russian troll.
And if you live in the USA, you just spit on your own country
you are no different from a dead rat.
And it's actually funny
Looking back at how many citizens gave their lives for your country.
they would burn you in a rubbish dump. watching as you scream.
Why are people like you wasting air?
somebody knows?

Why because I trash the FBI who time after time has been caught setting up damn near retarded people? Who has all but admitted to trying to remove a democratically elected President?

Rochard 02-21-2018 09:24 PM

The FBI handles federal crimes - not local matters. If a kid carries a gun into a school it'sa local law enforcement issue, not a federal one.

Local police was called out what - forty times - to that kid's house?

SuckOnThis 02-21-2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22215237)
Why because I trash the FBI who time after time has been caught setting up damn near retarded people? Who has all but admitted to trying to remove a democratically elected President?

Orange shit stain was selected by a hostile foreign government, most likely the same one you're on the payroll with, and if not you're even a bigger piece of hippo shit than I thought.

magneto664 02-21-2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

first and last lesson
finish elementary school.
you are as stupid as a sardine can.
The only problem cans of sardines, he does not know how to use the internet.
soldiers on all fronts of the 2 War, pacific, beach in normandy or vietnam, die only for that stupid shit like you lived in 2018
and this is sad.

onwebcam 02-21-2018 09:27 PM

Oh yeah, the icing on the cake on this one is one of the guns was illegal in CA so laws wouldn't have worked there.

magneto664 02-21-2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 22215247)
Orange shit stain was selected by a hostile foreign government, most likely the same one you're on the payroll with, and if not you're even a bigger piece of hippo shit than I thought.

Point! And these morons are still happy about it.

onwebcam 02-21-2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22215245)
The FBI handles federal crimes - not local matters. If a kid carries a gun into a school it'sa local law enforcement issue, not a federal one.

Keep making excuses. Kind of like their excuse of not being able to figure out his name when his username was his name.

onwebcam 02-21-2018 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 22215247)

So your fake dossier and fake indictment claims. Still haven't seen any real proof. Get back to me when it comes around.

Bladewire 02-21-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 22215245)

OP is a foreigner with fake nics, Americans don't trash their country daily like he does and they know how local police and how the FBI works lol

onwebcam 02-21-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22215265)
OP is a foreigner with fake nics, Americans don't trash their country daily like he does and they know how local police and how the FBI works lol

I don't trash my country. I do trash gay boys who hide behind costumes because they have something to hide. What is it? Afraid one of your victims will identify you?

BaldBastard 02-21-2018 10:02 PM

Problem from this outsiders point is even if the Feds and the local police and the local school are called.. there's no laws or they have been watered down to much to deal with it.

I disliked Trump from the start, but one thing I always predicted about him is he would be the one who could tackle the NRA and gun culture in the USA. Originally I said it would take till mass killing number 20, one thing's for certain at some stage he will snap.

I look forward to his reaction next time, and the next, because its the time after that change will occur.

sad..

SuckOnThis 02-21-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22215281)
I don't trash my country. I do trash gay boys who hide behind costumes because they have something to hide. What is it? Afraid one of your victims will identify you?

Americans know how the fbi works, you've been outed dickwad.

crockett 02-21-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22215257)
So your fake dossier and fake indictment claims. Still haven't seen any real proof. Get back to me when it comes around.

Your fake brain...

onwebcam 02-21-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 22215303)
Americans know how the fbi works, you've been outed dickwad.

lol right.. Most don't know about them trying to set this dude up.. Why? Because MSM buries it... You won't find 1 MSM that has mentioned what really went down...

He was mentally ill. no money, no drivers license, nothing.. They provided everything..... The mom even told the weird guy hanging around all the time to leave her son alone.

Parents Catch FBI In Plot To Force Mentally Ill Son To Be A Right Wing Terrorist - Planet Free Will

Very few know about all of these

Terrorist Plots, Helped Along by the F.B.I. - The New York Times

OneHungLo 02-22-2018 01:29 AM

Quote:

lol dude you said you'd wipe your ass with the flag, never stand for the anthem and refuse to say the pledge of allegiance..and you talk about others?

just a punk 02-22-2018 01:58 AM

Why FBI should be involved into that? A school shooting is a weekly entertainment in the USA. That's not a narco or human trafficking. That's a simple school shooting when kids kill kids... because they have a gun (you can't buy beer if you "only" 19, but you can own AR-15)!

Police should deal with that, not FBI.

Acepimp 02-22-2018 02:06 AM

The FBI has participated in events like this in the past, FACT.

FBI AGENT GOADED GARLAND SHOOTER TO ?TEAR UP TEXAS,? RAISING NEW ALARMS ABOUT BUREAU?S METHODS

Explain.

:pimp

Paul Markham 02-22-2018 02:22 AM

Quote:

Americans don't trash their country daily like he does

Maybe if you did your country would be in a better place.

Paul Markham 02-22-2018 02:26 AM

What this story high lights is the ease at which an ordinary citizens can own guns intended for war and combat to be used by professionals. In America.

So if that ordinary citizen has a terrible day and decides to go put things right with a gun. People die. Only third world countries have a worse record on shootings.

BaldBastard 02-22-2018 07:04 AM

Trump says.. "I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks!"

Like I said.. two more mass ones to go until he loses it.

Read it Trump voters
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...62241977360384

Donny's coming for your G U N S..

At least Trump is taking change.

onwebcam 02-22-2018 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22215671)
Trump says.. "I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks!"

Like I said.. two more mass ones to go until he loses it.

Read it Trump voters
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...62241977360384

Donny's coming for your G U N S..

At least Trump is taking change.

https://scontent.fbna1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...11&oe=5B05DFC4

BaldBastard 02-22-2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 22215713)
(!)

Yeah but... Trumps ignoring that... Trump says.. "I will be strongly pushing Comprehensive Background Checks with an emphasis on Mental Health. Raise age to 21 and end sale of Bump Stocks!"

PR_Glen 02-22-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

no trashing your own fbi is practically treasonous... Now i don't like everything the fbi or our own federal agencies do either. I will criticize them but I will never abandon them because of political bias nonsense. That will never happen.

oh i should mention, the fbi is VERY heavy on conservative agents and definitely in its department heads. What possible motive would the fbi have in having bias to remove a republican in office exactly? Unless there is possible crime or corruption that is.

Grapesoda 02-22-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22215209)

you never say that to mark prince?

onwebcam 02-22-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 22215787)
no trashing your own fbi is practically treasonous... Now i don't like everything the fbi or our own federal agencies do either. I will criticize them but I will never abandon them because of political bias nonsense. That will never happen.

oh i should mention, the fbi is VERY heavy on conservative agents and definitely in its department heads. What possible motive would the fbi have in having bias to remove a republican in office exactly? Unless there is possible crime or corruption that is.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Trump wasn't the chosen one.. He wasn't a swamp creature. Hillary was dirtier than a blind mans toilet seat. Just the way Washington likes them.