GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Hiring Full-Time Snapchat Chatters 🤳💬 (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1373145)

saltybruce 02-18-2024 04:59 PM

Full-Time Snapchat Chatters 🤳💬

Our agency is looking for new chat staff in the Adult Industry!

Job type: Full-Time (40-50 hrs/week), 8-hour shifts

Working hours: 17:00-01:00 - US Times (which time zone exactly can be discussed together)

Payout: Daily, Crypto

Payment: $1.50/hr + $1.50/Conversion

Your Task:
You will slip into the role of a woman and chat with men on Snapchat, converting them into subscribers of our clients' Adult Fanpage.

You will be paid a base salary of $1.50/hr and receive a bonus of $1.50 for every conversion.

Every conversation will be held according to a script that we will provide, containing information about your online persona, your behavior, and how you will approach the chat partner to convert him into a subscriber of the platform.

To achieve the best possible results, you will receive training including the necessary documentation and software.

Workload:
We expect you to hold at least 100 conversations within an 8-hour working shift. A full conversation is held when the provided chatting script is completed.

What we expect from you:

- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Punctuality and reliability
- Dedication during working hours only to the job
- iPhone or Android Phone
- Consistent access to a computer or laptop
- A stable internet connection
- Typing speed of min. 40 words per minute
- Good communication skills

What you can expect from us:

- A solid and long-term job with possibilities for career advancement
- Commissions and bonuses
- Daily payouts
- Clear instructions and training

As we receive a lot of applications, we kindly ask you to contact us with the following information if you think you might be the right fit for our team:
- Name

DO ONLY CONTACT US IF YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS

📩 Contact Telegram @saltybruce

emmasexytime 02-22-2024 09:04 PM

Payment: $1.50/hr + $1.50/Conversion :helpme:1orglaugh

LetterTwenty7 02-23-2024 01:29 AM

Welcome to the forum. You are paying way too much, dude!

iamdamosco 03-31-2024 11:53 PM

Hi salty, this is Ajayi, my previous telegram account was banned by telegram for no reason, and I can't message you with my new telegram, it's keeps saying I can only message mutual contacts, anyways this is my new telegram username @iamdamoscoo and email [email protected], I will be expecting your message salty, thanks, looking forward to collaborating with you ;)

iamdamosco 03-31-2024 11:59 PM

Hello , This is Ajayi please can you message me on my new telegram @iamdamoscoo or Gmail [email protected] , my old telegram got banned and I can't message you.