GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Thank you U.K. police for arresting a criminal fugitive for America today (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1311677)

Bladewire 04-11-2019 11:19 AM

Thank you U.K. police for arresting a criminal fugitive for America today

It's great to see the wheels of Western justice turning and collecting the rats for prosecution :thumbsup

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 11:20 AM

the rest of the world, and the entire journalist community, is reporting it as a dark day for free press...

Bladewire 04-11-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22450030)
the rest of the world, and the entire journalist community, is reporting it as a dark day for free press...

No need to lie

Russia and their impressionable minions are the only ones.

Assange was a Russian stooge

After 7 years living off a third world country embassy in Britain he's now a prisoner in an actual prison.

It says a lot that you idolize such a weak man

Bladewire 04-11-2019 11:32 AM

Bladewire 04-11-2019 11:35 AM

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450032)
No need to lie

Russia and their impressionable minions are the only ones.

Assange was a Russian stooge

After 7 years living off a third world country embassy in Britain he's now a prisoner in an actual prison.

It says a lot that you idolize such a weak man

oh well all the stuff I am reading must be russian propaganda then :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

it is amazing how they control all the media outside the USA...just amazing...

Bladewire 04-11-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22450054)
oh well all the stuff I am reading must be russian propaganda then :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

it is amazing how they control all the media outside the USA...just amazing...

Uhuh. You're watching "all the media" in your shithole country as Trump describes it :winkwink:

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450097)
Uhuh. You're watching "all the media" in your shithole country as Trump describes it :winkwink:

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

The ACLU released a statement on Assange's arrest as well.

“Any prosecution by the United States of Mr. Assange for Wikileaks’ publishing operations would be unprecedented and unconstitutional, and would open the door to criminal investigations of other news organizations. Moreover, prosecuting a foreign publisher for violating U.S. secrecy laws would set an especially dangerous precedent for U.S. journalists, who routinely violate foreign secrecy laws to deliver information vital to the public's interest,” Ben Wizner, the ACLU’s Speech, Privacy and Technology Project, said in a statement.

Smack dat 04-11-2019 12:21 PM

Judge Andrew Napolitano
”I have to tell you, in my opinion Julian Assange is a hero. What he published was truthful information that the American public and the world had the right to see,”

The Guardian & Independent both agree that Assange should not be arrested for publishing the content America didn't want you to see.

Bladewire 04-11-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22450107)
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

The ACLU released a statement on Assange's arrest as well.

He's being charged with conspiracy to hack a government computer.

His arrest has nothing to do with "journalism"

They have the emails of him conspiring and telling to hack the data :2 cents:

So get your stupid journalism bullshit out of your head this has nothing to do with that.

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 12:27 PM

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img...=1554984506436

In Gore Vidal: History of the National Security State & Vidal on America, TRNN Senior Editor Paul Jay and the acclaimed essayist, screenwriter and novelist Gore Vidal discuss the historical events that led to the establishment of the massive military-industrial-security complex and the political culture that gave us the “Imperial Presidency.”

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450119)

So get your stupid journalism bullshit out of your head this has nothing to do with that.

yes the honest honest US gov did an "honest" investigation and found this...and the rape...

knee grow, pls....

Bladewire 04-11-2019 12:28 PM

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested after 7 years of hiding out; indicted in US

"..conspiracy with former U.S. Army intelligence analyst turned whistleblower Chelsea Manning to hack into U.S. Department of Defense computers in March 2010, in "one of the largest compromises of classified information in the history of the United States."

""During the conspiracy, Manning and Assange engaged in real-time discussions regarding Manning’s transmission of classified records to Assange," prosecutors said in a press release."The discussions also reflect Assange actively encouraging Manning to provide more information. During an exchange, Manning told Assange that “after this upload, that’s all I really have got left.” To which Assange replied, “curious eyes never run dry in my experience,” the release said."

Bladewire 04-11-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22450125)
yes the honest honest US gov did an "honest" investigation and found this...and the rape...

knee grow, pls....

Manning gave the government the communications between her & Assange.

Nothing about rape look at you trying to deflect

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450119)

just to make it perfectly clear, even IF the allegations are true, exposing a corrupt government by means of hacking is heroic...the corrupt government forfeits its right to secrecy once it turns evil...no punch is below the belt under such circumstances...

DraX 04-11-2019 12:51 PM

Assange new rent free tenant inside Bladewire's head...:2 cents:

Bladewire 04-11-2019 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22450130)
just to make it perfectly clear, even IF the allegations are true, exposing a corrupt government by means of hacking is heroic...the corrupt government forfeits its right to secrecy once it turns evil...no punch is below the belt under such circumstances...

All governments are corrupt you idiot :1orglaugh

Kill or be killed welcome to the real world.

You want Russia & China to rule the world instead of the West. The two countries that are the most oppressive to their people for human rights. Where people are least free.

You don't want the West in charge anymore so you do the bidding of the devil.

OneHungLo 04-11-2019 01:23 PM

Ol' bladewire loses...again.

OneHungLo 04-11-2019 02:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/CoVV3gz.jpg

...Then bladewire's head explodes.

Phoenix 04-11-2019 02:10 PM

https://i.redd.it/6bq5o06g9nr21.jpg

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450175)
All governments are corrupt you idiot :1orglaugh

You want Russia & China to rule the world instead of the West. The two countries that are the most oppressive to their people for human rights. Where people are least free.

You don't want the West in charge anymore so you do the bidding of the devil.

slippery slope stuff right there...russia and china stay at home...they have waaaay to much land and people...only americans do not know this...russia fucking spans 11 time zones...they really have enough trust me...you are the baddies :thumbsup

Bladewire 04-11-2019 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22450317)
...you are the baddies :thumbsup

Your shellshock doesn't benefit you

Russia's constant theft and China's constant infringement & making fake goods are criminal activity by uncreative loser nation's like yours. Just the way it is. People like you at the bottom are always looking up those of us on top trying to bring us down without realizing the reason you're not on top is because you're not capable of carrying that torch that America does.

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450327)
Your shellshock doesn't benefit you

Russia's constant theft and China's constant infringement & making fake goods are criminal activity by uncreative loser nation's like yours. Just the way it is people like you at the bottom are always looking up those of us on top trying to bring us down without realizing the reason you're not on top is because you're not capable of carrying that torch that America does.

torch dude, look let me put forward an incredible idea to you, it comes from outside of america and is the way other countries solve their problems: if you do not like something, maybe war is not the answer :thumbsup

seriously, are you fed up with china knock off goods? maybe dont produce there? <-----this ...do not just be like "war!" but try to solve the root of the problem: you go there yourselves because you are greedy cunts who accept to get fucked any way just so you can make profits :thumbsup

the spoon did not make you fat american...you did this yourself...

Bladewire 04-11-2019 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22450330)
torch dude,

Dude I don't care what you say

All you keep doing is insulting me and insulting America and say how wonderful Russia and China are and that's all you're capable of doing. Nobody cares. All you do is post about how much you hate Americans & America everybody knows.

My team has Assange in custody and all you're going to do is bitch about how much Americans suck and how much America sucks because you're pissed off that we're going to put your criminal in jail.

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450331)
Dude I don't care what you say

All you are going to do is insult me and insult America and say how wonderful Russia and China are and that's all you're capable of doing. Nobody cares. All you do is post about how much you hate Americans & America everybody knows.

My team has Assange in custody and all you're going to do is bitch about how much Americans suck and how much America sucks because you're pissed off that we're going to put your criminal in jail.

no you guys actually suck...a lot :thumbsup

Bladewire 04-11-2019 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22450335)
no you guys actually suck...a lot :thumbsup

Excellent you're one less immigrant we have to worry about :thumbsup

babeterminal 04-11-2019 05:16 PM

next gig playing santa in westfield mall, maybe some stocks, people could throw some shit at him on his way to the gallows,

i think he will commit suicide by easter

pimpmaster9000 04-11-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450336)
Excellent you're one less immigrant we have to worry about :thumbsup

why would I go to scamerica? :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Bladewire 04-11-2019 05:48 PM

It's so nice to see Julian Assange looking like shit and being carried off to jail :1orglaugh Good times :thumbsup

pimpmaster9000 04-12-2019 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450371)
It's so nice to see Julian Assange looking like shit and being carried off to jail :1orglaugh Good times :thumbsup

it is nice to see your invader country lose its racket slowly to other players...good times :thumbsup

huey 04-12-2019 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450371)

I can't believe how far Hillary's cock is up your ass!

Bladewire 04-12-2019 10:51 AM

Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning are both in prison :banana

pimpmaster9000 04-12-2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450786)

it is a sad day for the free press

RycEric 04-12-2019 11:25 AM

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/assa...ry?id=62332466

For Assange.. he'll be ok
Just watch videos :winkwink:

He'll go to Supermax though I'm sure.

Bladewire 04-14-2019 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 22450798)
it is a sad day for the russian kомите́т Госуда́рственной Безопа́сности

And many more to cum comrade...

pimpmaster9000 04-14-2019 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22451803)
And many more to cum comrade...

when you get caught red handed just shout "russia" and everything will be ok :thumbsup

Sarn 04-14-2019 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450175)

and if you can kill all in the world? :1orglaugh

Paul Waters 04-14-2019 06:21 AM

I think that Mueller should go and have a chat with Assange.

And the House Oversight Committee should extend an invite.

DraX 04-14-2019 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22450786)

And how does that make the world better ? Imbecile...:2 cents