GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Looking for SEO Help (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1239571)

EzGirls 01-14-2017 10:35 PM

Looking for SEO Help

Hi All - I need some help with my main business. While I'm fairly savvy - I just don't have the time to do what it takes to get to number one for some very important KWS in my industry.

With the demise of Backpage's adult section - I can just see Google trying to figure out who deserves first place. A competitor usurped me - and thanks to good ol' AHREFS (suggested by GFY members - TY!) he's managed to get to the first page using all sorts of crappy referring sites and what not.

Anyway - long story short - I need some help. Submitting our sites to relevant directories, building (relevant backlinks), etc.

I realize top of the line SEO services could cost 100's a month. I know quite a bit, just a matter of implementation. So let me know if you're interested, and your hourly rate - or if you want to get paid for the project, etc.

Thanks and happy new year!!! :-*

fappy 01-15-2017 03:07 AM

Hey man. I recently started fappybirds.com and do daily link building on it. I post each piece of content to pin sites, adult friendly bookmarking sites, and adult friendly social networks. I'd be open to adding more sites to the list of sites I submit each piece of content to as well. I could do yours while I do mine daily, I could give you a half hour a day, $200 for a month and if the link building didn't take that long I could create content

-Fap
fappybirdsxxx[ate]gmail[dot]com

j3rkules 01-15-2017 03:27 AM

You may post your contact information.

NakedWomenTime 01-15-2017 03:55 AM

If I was paying for SEO services, I would pay for performance targets rather than an hourly rate.

theS2O 01-15-2017 08:32 AM

Here's a bump for you! Happy new year! :thumbsup

XXXActive 01-15-2017 08:40 PM

What is your Skype?

Marshal 01-16-2017 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedWomenTime (Post 21452971)
If I was paying for SEO services, I would pay for performance targets rather than an hourly rate.

SEO is not exact science. Nobody could guarantee you any rankings. Whatever you are doing today could affect your results in 6 months. So, there's some reason behind his statement.

fappy 01-16-2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshal (Post 21454894)
SEO is not exact science. Nobody could guarantee you any rankings. Whatever you are doing today could affect your results in 6 months. So, there's some reason behind his statement.

Very true, I keep that in mind when writing post. What you put into the content is what you get out, Content is your strongest point as far as SEO is concerned in my opinion. A nice article may not get listed for a few months but when it does it should hold on strong.

EzGirls 01-16-2017 10:49 AM

Thank you, all. & Happy New Year!

It's funny - I guess - working in the industry for my 'vanilla' job as a content writer (booooring business stuff...pays well, but I'd rather chew on glass lol) - I KNOW There are no guarantees, and 90 % of SEO gurus are selling snake oil. And black hat tricks don't pay in the long run (or do they in the adult industry...? ;-))

I didn't have the foresight when I started our agency to include KWs in our domain. In the straight world, while a keyword rich domain can be a boost - it doesn't guarantee first or even 10th page rankings.

In the adult world - it's a serious disadvantage if you don't have KWs in your domain.

My email is ezgirlsguide /ate/ gmail (period) com. (not sure if I have those posting privileges so will write it out - and if that's a problem, dear G F Y gods, don't boot me, just delete it, pretty please?)

@Fappy - that sounds reasonable & I'll send you an email. I know there aren't any guarantees - but lnikbuilding helps. I know content is King - but my content is quite a bit better than at least 2 of the top ranking sites - and when I look at their link profiles, it seems that's how they're beating me :-/

fappy 01-17-2017 05:23 AM

Nice im pretty close to NYC myself, lets make some money lo

WorksaLot 01-22-2017 08:42 PM

Contact me on Skype : [email protected]