GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Content Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Looking for Mentors / Partners to get started (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1337322)

dark.passenger 11-09-2020 01:41 AM

Looking for Mentors / Partners to get started

I am a newbie to GFY so pardon for the basic question. I tried posting in another forum but it apparently did not take.

I am a young professional that photographed and filmed Asian models in the San Francisco Bay Area for the past 25 years. This has been mostly a hobby, but I have all 2257 documentation. I have 150 unique photosets and approximated 2 dozen hardcore video ( with some additional glamour filler ). Would love to talk to someone here to see how I can turn this content into some income. Please PM me!

TrainWreckContent 11-09-2020 07:56 AM

If you are interested in licensing your content out hit me up I can help you out. My contact info is below...

avrevenue 11-10-2020 10:03 AM

Some nice models here. I suggest you team with some what take about the online part / website / affiliate / promotion and you concentrate only on shooting content.
IMO: You can't do both

dark.passenger 11-10-2020 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cici131421 (Post 22769908)
Some nice models here. I suggest you team with some what take about the online part / website / affiliate / promotion and you concentrate only on shooting content.
IMO: You can't do both

Thanks for the advice! Many other have suggested teaming up with someone for website setup and marketing so I am looking for someone to handle that side. Also I was considering find a new fresh face model to promote the site on social media.

celandina 11-11-2020 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark.passenger (Post 22768955)
I am a newbie to GFY so pardon for the basic question. I tried posting in another forum but it apparently did not take.

I am a young professional that photographed and filmed Asian models in the San Francisco Bay Area for the past 25 years. This has been mostly a hobby, but I have all 2257 documentation. I have 150 unique photosets and approximated 2 dozen hardcore video ( with some additional glamour filler ). Would love to talk to someone here to see how I can turn this content into some income. Please PM me!

You have my offer in your other thread.

dark.passenger 11-11-2020 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celandina (Post 22770523)
You have my offer in your other thread.

Hello - yes I thought I sent you a message. You can contact me at milton at photographybymilton.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

celandina 11-12-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark.passenger (Post 22770536)
Hello - yes I thought I sent you a message. You can contact me at milton at photographybymilton.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

I guess it got lost but I just sent you an e mail. :thumbsup

babeterminal 11-14-2020 04:12 AM

ok got your reply let me know when your ready to sell

yuu.design 11-16-2020 10:44 AM

Nice content Milton. How much are you asking for all those sets? it's exclusive or non-exclusive?

thirdworldxxx 11-16-2020 12:56 PM

shoot me some samples

RBM_Paul 11-19-2020 04:19 AM

Greetings Earthling,

It is a bit crappy back in Blighty at the moment, and I hope lockdown is not getting you to down. (2 weeks to go!).

You have great daylight light images, and good locations in some of your work.
I think now, you are hitting this industry at the right time, especially being based in the UK, there is not overly a lot of support in the UK (normally) and during COVID, is been harder.

The Asian Niche is popular, but do not think that, that will secure you an income, there are many people out there already established or working that niche, if you need some help of pointers, then hit me up, because in the UK it is very much dog eat dog and no one offers up any advice.

hellboy78 11-28-2020 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark.passenger (Post 22768955)

nice content. if you need some free tips, you can contact me on skype

adultchatpay 12-08-2020 02:27 PM

Your models are awesome!

matgloss 01-04-2021 01:43 AM

I could post some content to twitter and reddit, if you want me too?