GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What altcoins are the most promising? What about Skycoin? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1314343)

akopacsi 06-16-2019 11:48 PM

What altcoins are the most promising? What about Skycoin?

I would be grateful if you could share your opinion about the altcoin market. What coins do you think are worth buying at the moment? And what do you think about Skycoin? Is it legit or scam?

SuperStroker 06-19-2019 01:12 PM

Look into USD.

lock 08-07-2019 01:42 AM

I noticed a few adult related coin currencies. We may see a return of AVS with it. Someone I noticed has released a currency which people are confusing with my site. Still watching reading and learning not so keen to do much more for now.

jscott 08-17-2019 02:08 PM

What makes altcoin special? They have ceo aNd business, centralized same as bank

Bitcoin is not. It is decentralized and secure and thats why BTC is valuable and altcoins not so much

erehwon 09-04-2019 01:09 PM

Take a look at z.cash as its a great altcoin that allows for anonymous spending like cash, but is still reasonably mineable. Also Z.cash will be around for years to come which is more than I can say about all the other shitcoin/shitcons out there.

jscott 09-04-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erehwon (Post 22525467)
Take a look at z.cash as its a great altcoin that allows for anonymous spending like cash, but is still reasonably mineable. Also Z.cash will be around for years to come which is more than I can say about all the other shitcoin/shitcons out there.

Zcash will die with the rest. ZEC founder fee has been over $300 Million USD they are somehow running a defic1t.

Careful ya'll, people out there will sell out their soul in hopes for riches on these shitcoin, altcoin, scamcoins.

Bitcoin not Blockchain. Bitcoin BTC only. No owner, truly decentralized, no founder fee, no premine bs :thumbsup

ValerieMeshko 10-15-2021 01:15 AM

What would you advise me to buy in 2021?

mixing 11-29-2021 11:43 PM

Never heard of skycoin and doesn't sound like one I would personally invest in. If you are looking for projects with real potential for the future then you want something that shows real promise (has good market cap and preferably a smaller supply). Personally, I think coins and tokens like BNB, MATIC, ALGO, and SKL have some promise in the future. BNB and ALGO are blockchains just like Ethereum and Bitcoin. Blockchain technology is what will really take off in the future (in my opinion) and those particular blockchains already have a lot of popularity. MATIC and SKL are both tokens that play a role in the Ethereum blockchain, and you've probably seen how much Ethereum has grown. In my opinion, Ethereum will continue to grow in the future and therefor those tokens which somewhat piggyback off of it will grow as well.

PS - this isn't financial advice lol

kuprum 11-30-2021 01:32 AM

Avax may be

jscott 11-30-2021 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixing (Post 22939167)
Never heard of skycoin and doesn't sound like one I would personally invest in. If you are looking for projects with real potential for the future then you want something that shows real promise (has good market cap and preferably a smaller supply). Personally, I think coins and tokens like BNB, MATIC, ALGO, and SKL have some promise in the future. BNB and ALGO are blockchains just like Ethereum and Bitcoin. Blockchain technology is what will really take off in the future (in my opinion) and those particular blockchains already have a lot of popularity. MATIC and SKL are both tokens that play a role in the Ethereum blockchain, and you've probably seen how much Ethereum has grown. In my opinion, Ethereum will continue to grow in the future and therefor those tokens which somewhat piggyback off of it will grow as well.

PS - this isn't financial advice lol

you aren't talking about technicals , economics or fundamentals of anything you mentioned yet you're piggy backing on an old Skycoin thread, not sure if it's a weird way of spamming or what....

why not create your own thread & own up to what you're saying. And yes, we will call you out so make sure you know the basics of what ur schilling

badgirlfilms 02-16-2022 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akopacsi (Post 22485572)
I would be grateful if you could share your opinion about the altcoin market. What coins do you think are worth buying at the moment? And what do you think about Skycoin? Is it legit or scam?

One to rule them all....XRP

darkec 02-18-2022 01:28 PM

I don't really believe in altcoins so much, Tether if fine. But nowadays too many altcoins are being made just because it's possible

HapaxLego 02-18-2022 01:54 PM

SHIBA SHIBA SHIBA SHIBA SHIBA

All day every day! No where to go but up! :winkwink:

FansCity 02-21-2022 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkec (Post 22966571)
I don't really believe in altcoins so much, Tether if fine. But nowadays too many altcoins are being made just because it's possible

Altcoins are not easy. unless popular take

adultchatpay 06-11-2022 04:48 AM

I only scalp shitcoins. You can also hold and wait for it to turn like SHIB or DOGE

NakedWomenTime 06-11-2022 05:46 AM

Ultimately altcoins are just computer software that someone is claiming to be valuable. Anyone who has done much programming knows that making something secure is very difficult, and recently there seem to have been quite a lot of big hacks on altcoins. Bitcoin is way ahead in terms of its security, and this should be the mainstay of any crypto investor.

That said, the altcoin market has really taken a beating recently, so for those who like high risk high return investments, now might be the time to start looking.

jscott 06-11-2022 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakedWomenTime (Post 23010446)
Ultimately altcoins are just computer software that someone is claiming to be valuable. Anyone who has done much programming knows that making something secure is very difficult, and recently there seem to have been quite a lot of big hacks on altcoins. Bitcoin is way ahead in terms of its security, and this should be the mainstay of any crypto investor.

That said, the altcoin market has really taken a beating recently, so for those who like high risk high return investments, now might be the time to start looking.

So true.

Every year those who refuse to learn what he said is losing at one of the best opportunities of our lifetime. Sadly most won't learn, and will still buy altcoins without knowing or caring anything they're buying.

Look at Luna, Hex, Xrp, Safemoon, I bet everyone here who bought any of these had no clue what they are, how they are centralized and fully rug-pull potential.

Bitcoin most likely will survive the test of time :thumbsup As for the rest, cant say the same :Oh crap

NakedWomenTime 06-12-2022 02:59 PM

A key driver in altcoin performance is people's perception on whether they can make a quick buck from them. If you can gauge this perception, and get in at the right time, and then get out quickly, you can make money, and the return is impressive by conventional investment standards. The problem is, the value is almost entirely accounted for by the sentiment, and fundamentally, there is not a lot behind an altcoin, apart from a small team or even just one person, looking to make themselves rich. When the founders are totally anonymous, it is a very attractive vehicle for scammers looking to do a "rug pull".

Open source software generally easily beats closed source software. Bitcoin has the best developers, they work for free, and they aren't in it as a get rich quick scheme. You can also communicate with them via GitHub and online meetings.

Currently, altcoins do not seem to be standing the test of time very well.