GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Conflict is your enemy. (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1307132)

Diomed 12-20-2018 04:35 PM

Conflict is your enemy.

Just that.

Try being devoid of all conflict for a week. Easier spoken than acted.

Your body and mind will thank you. Let your cells align. Absolutely don't give a fuck.

Do not rest is your unrest. Bare empty and mindful, devoid of negativity and conflict.. try to hit zero. Just breathe. Just breathe.

Sometimes I wonder if the old scriptures of folks living to be 700+ years old might be actually true. Vibrating with nature and living free from conflict as we know it today (and have been indoctrinated to know it).

If you can hit zero and truly be devoid of all conflict (worry, guilt, grief, anxiety, etc).. It will only take a short while before you have the "answer", of what you should do.

Bladewire 12-20-2018 04:43 PM

CaptainHowdy 12-20-2018 04:56 PM

The last GFY'er that went mystical on us got tested with his house set ablaze . . .

Diomed 12-20-2018 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22384818)

I thought I was on ignore? You even went to the trouble of posting screen caps of me and many others on ignore.. Yet here you are, as always.. Ever present for a response at the drop of a dime Monday through Sunday, 6am to 12am.

Don't worry Bladeliar the paid shill.. WE ALL REALIZE conflict is your payday.

Even though you are actively trying to clean up the first page.. All one has to do is have a look at your post history seen here - https://gfy.com/search.php?searchid=83965

I started on page 2 and stopped at page 51.. But I'm sure it just keeps going and going and going.

This post is sponsored by Bladewire Media (a self confessed "news company" for hire).

Meet them quotas boy :2 cents:

Bladewire 12-20-2018 05:46 PM

↑↑↑ alt-right hate fake nic troll OnwebScam aka Drax aka Diomed etc. etc. isn't fooling any of us

Beware the GFY fake nics that demand to be ANONYMOUS and demand you take them seriously while they preach their hate for America & democracy :2 cents:

RedFred 12-20-2018 05:49 PM

JesseQuinn 12-24-2018 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomed (Post 22384811)
Just that.

Your body and mind will thank you. Let your cells align. Absolutely don't give a fuck.

Do not rest is your unrest. Bare empty and mindful, devoid of negativity and conflict.. try to hit zero. Just breathe. Just breathe.

Sometimes I wonder if the old scriptures of folks living to be 700+ years old might be actually true. Vibrating with nature and living free from conflict as we know it today (and have been indoctrinated to know it).

If you can hit zero and truly be devoid of all conflict (worry, guilt, grief, anxiety, etc).. It will only take a short while before you have the "answer", of what you should do.

I dunno, get where you're coming from in terms of conflict as it is meant in regard to others (never makes sense to me when people yell/fight/hate rather than listen to each other, I just can't take it seriously provided no one is harmed or killed) but some inner conflict has been and still is a great resource to me. throughout my life.

case in point, my best friend from Turks is visiting me for the holidays so I'm not alone and we were out dancing til 5am. I have a shit ton of work to do whilst he sleeps peacefully beside me (dude doesn't even snore, his perfection sometimes is annoying) and I am worried about how much I will be able to do today. two hours from now, will be fine. just right now, need to get the important stuff done.

so yeah, anxiety over not doing what I need to do is a good thing. I get ish done and then can relax. sometimes. get where you're coming from a bit

but for real can you imagine a life without the anxious drive to succeed and do what you need to do? we all need stress in our lives, it's the balance part that's tricky

CurrentlySober 12-24-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Conflict is your enemy.

But anger is an energy... So...???

Busty2 12-24-2018 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22384842)

Wow! That's a lot of DINGLEBERRYS (a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of an animal.)

CurrentlySober 12-25-2018 10:37 AM

i lik a lot of DINGLEBERRYS (a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of an animal.)

bronco67 12-25-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Just that.

http://i66.tinypic.com/9hsykj.png

TFCash 12-26-2018 11:33 AM

Quote:

Just that.

I'd like to make 2019 a year of less conflict, I've taken up deliberate movement thru yoga and I have to say that after only a week I feel a lot more aligned with my world.

Here on gfy I ignored some of the alt-left & alt-right lunatics that can't seem to stop shouting at the wind, and my gfy experience has started to smooth out, no more politics and racial bashing threads for me :thumbsup

Hope you all have a great new year!

Bladewire 01-21-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 22386631)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:thumbsup

Sarn 01-21-2019 01:28 PM

Quote:

Just that.

Buddhist philosophy? Religion without mission))

Bladewire 01-21-2019 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarn (Post 22401175)
Buddhist philosophy? Religion without mission))

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Bladewire 01-21-2019 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busty2 (Post 22386085)
Wow! That's a lot of DINGLEBERRYS (a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of an animal.)

Bladewire 01-21-2019 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFCash (Post 22386806)

Hope you all have a great new year!

Happy New Year :thumbsup

astronaut x 01-21-2019 06:11 PM

Says the guy who starts conflicts.

I didn't even know who the fuck diomed was until he accused me of being BW.

Bladewire 01-22-2019 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22401404)
Says the guy who starts conflicts.

I didn't even know who the fuck diomed was until he accused me of being BW.

Looking at his posting history he's a political troll after failing at TGP's

seeandsee 01-22-2019 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22384818)