GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   News This is how rocket systems should work in emergency situations (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1304488)

just a punk 10-11-2018 02:43 AM

This is how rocket systems should work in emergency situations

Like this, but not like it was with Challenger and Colombia. Accidents can happen anywhere, but the lifesaver systems must be ready.

just a punk 10-11-2018 04:33 AM

BaldBastard 10-11-2018 04:47 AM

Yep Clap Clap…

But it's still a fucking FAIL

just a punk 10-11-2018 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22347878)
Yep Clap Clap…

No, it's not a fail at all. Fail is when people die. This is just a technical incident. You know that everybody gets to the outer space with Russian rockets ONLY. Sometimes shit happens. But once again: the people are safe and alive. If it was the US shuttle, both were dead already. This is why Americans use Russian rockets instead their own ones.

dyna mo 10-11-2018 05:16 AM

Ruski piece of shit.

just a punk 10-11-2018 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22347883)
Ruski piece of shit.

Because Russian technologies have saved a life of an American guy? I see you love the US people a lot :thumbsup

P.S. Sure you are not a North Korean spy? You sound like a real US hater.

pimpmaster9000 10-11-2018 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22347883)
Ruski piece of shit.

https://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/U+...26_4992553.jpg

dyna mo 10-11-2018 05:22 AM

I wasn't referring to the rocket dumbfucks.

just a punk 10-11-2018 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22347890)
I wasn't referring to the rocket dumbfucks.

So the US astronaut who was saved by Russian technologies was a dumbfuck? Coooooooool :thumbsup

dyna mo 10-11-2018 05:25 AM

Dance ruski piece of shit

just a punk 10-11-2018 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22347894)
Dance ruski piece of shit

Dude, you are definitely hate America. In this news thread I said there was an incident (a very serious one) in cosmos and Russian technologies have saved a life of the US astronaut. For some unknown reason it made you totally mad. I guess you wanted him to die, right? You already prepared a post like "Oh My God! They Killed Kenny!" No, don't even dream about it, monkey.

2MuchMark 10-11-2018 08:49 AM

Here's a good overview of the events.

It's amazing that the safety system worked. Congrats to the engineers and glad to know the astronaut and cosmonaut are safe.

dyna mo 10-11-2018 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22347895)
Dude, you are definitely hate America. In this news thread I said there was an incident (a very serious one) in cosmos and Russian technologies have saved a life of the US astronaut. For some unknown reason it made you totally mad. I guess you wanted him to die, right? You already prepared a post like "Oh My God! They Killed Kenny!" No, don't even dream about it, monkey.

no ruski piece of shit. you are ruski piece of shit because you can't just post the fact that ruski rocket failed, you have to weaponize the shuttle tragedies and use them as insults as well.

that's what ruski piece of shit does. and it's obvious you're trying to get in front of the story that ruski rocket failed, which you can't even admit. like ruski piece of shit you are.

i'm not sad ruski life span is shortened 15 years due to ruski vodka and healthcare.

PR_Glen 10-11-2018 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22347880)
No, it's not a fail at all. Fail is when people die. This is just a technical incident. You know that everybody gets to the outer space with Russian rockets ONLY. Sometimes shit happens. But once again: the people are safe and alive. If it was the US shuttle, both were dead already. This is why Americans use Russian rockets instead their own ones.

Yes, yes, Russia has had zero deaths in their perfect space history...

just a punk 10-11-2018 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PR_Glen (Post 22347997)
Yes, yes, Russia has had zero deaths in their perfect space history...

Related with rocket lunches? Yes, zero.

One man has died because of the parachute failure (during landing). Yet 3 other also died in the capsule during the landing because of the demagnetization. That's all. Nobody has died in the Russian (soviet) rocket like it was with Challenger. I know about only two incidents (including the today's one). In both cases the cosmonauts were catapulted and survived.

We lost 4 cosmonauts (including 3 at once) and all of them during the landing. Nobody was killed during the start of the rocket.

BTW what's about the Canadian stats? How many rockets with people you have launched into the outer space?

RedFred 10-11-2018 09:22 AM

The jealousy of America from Russians is so apparent a 5 year old could see it. No wonder they put so much effort in fucking with our elections.

just a punk 10-11-2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22347995)
no ruski piece of shit. you are ruski piece of shit because you can't just post the fact that ruski rocket failed

My dear Ukrainian-American friend, I know you wanted the US astronaut to be dead, so you can say: "ha-ha, your rockets shit", but he is alive and he is alive because Russian rockets rock :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22348006)
The jealousy of America from Russians is so apparent a 5 year old could see it. No wonder they put so much effort in fucking with our elections.

Clown 33% of your shuttles (not your actually but designed by Nazis) have blown up and killed their crews. Is it a reason for a jealousy? Don't you understand why the USA can rely on Russian space technologies only? Идиот блять.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22347992)
Here's a good overview of the events.

It's amazing that the safety system worked. Congrats to the engineers and glad to know the astronaut and cosmonaut are safe.

Nothing amazing here. It's a 2nd case in history and in both cases the system has worked as it should. People are safe and everything else doesn't matter. There will be a new rocket - not a problem.

dyna mo 10-11-2018 09:36 AM

total piece of shit ruski

RedFred 10-11-2018 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22348014)

Clown 33% of your shuttles (not your actually but designed by Nazis) have blown up and killed their crews. Is it a reason for jealousy? Идиот блять.

Nobody knows how many Russian cosmonauts have died. Your govt would either lie about it or they would be to drunk to report it.

just a punk 10-11-2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22348023)
Nobody knows how many Russian cosmonauts have died.

Go to wikipedia, moron. Maybe at least one American has died? We send your little friends to outer space like a conveyor. Why no reports about their deaths? Are you too drunk to be unable to discover missing of an astronaut? Man, you should really quite with meth...

Shit happens, but the lifesaver systems have to work.

RedFred 10-11-2018 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22348025)
Go to wikipedia, moron.

Are you too drunk to comprehend a full sentence in English?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22348023)
Your govt would either lie about it or they would be to drunk to report it.

Bladewire 10-11-2018 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard (Post 22347878)
Yep Clap Clap…

He's trying to get ahead of the curve of me making a thread about the Russian rockets that failed yesterday and our astronauts, and theirs, had to eject from the craft before being blown up.

just a punk 10-11-2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22348028)
Are you too drunk to comprehend a full sentence in English?

Seems you are under meth, because I did write it properly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidswire (Post 22348029)
He's trying to get ahead of the curve of me making a thread about the Russian rockets that failed yesterday and our astronauts, and theirs, had to eject from the craft before being blown up.

Yes. Exactly. They had to eject because there was such an ability. In the US-made rockets they will be dead by now. Only an idiot can deny this fact.

Bladewire 10-11-2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22347856)
Like this, but not like it was with Challenger and Colombia. Accidents can happen anywhere, but the lifesaver systems must be ready.

So you're comparing our rocket failures from 32 years ago to your rocket failure yesterday.

You failed. You have a crappy president, dirty hospitals, trash in your street, AIDS epidemic and rockets that blow up on their way to space.

Our rockets go-to space, deliver satellites, then land back on Earth. We've learned from our mistakes 15 & 32 years ago, unlike Russia.

RedFred 10-11-2018 09:57 AM

just a punk 10-11-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidswire (Post 22348031)
So you're comparing our rocket failures from 32 years ago to your rocket failure yesterday.

You failed. You have a crappy president, dirty hospitals, trash in your street, AIDS epidemic and rockets that blow up on their way to space.

Our rockets go-to space, deliver satellites, then land back on Earth. We've learned from our mistakes 15 & 32 years ago, unlike Russia.

How many people were delivered to the orbit with that clown shit? As about the AIDS, so you have it, not me :winkwink:

Bladewire 10-11-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22348037)
How many people were delivered to the orbit with that clown shit? As about the AIDS, so you have it, not me :winkwink:

I have no diseases. Your strange fantasy of giving me your AIDS is disturbing.

We don't need to deliver people into orbit with our tech. We like Russia wasting their money & resources using decades old tech. You haven't realized that's what we're doing yet? Dopey Ruskie :1orglaugh Two steps behind as usual.

dyna mo 10-11-2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22348031)

Exfuckingactly.

Worse, he's comparing shuttles to rockets just so he can try and insult Americans about the shuttle tragedies. Moreover, what's the point in doing so?

dyna mo 10-11-2018 10:12 AM

OoOoOoo ruskie got US good rubbing it in about astronauts dying.

Huh? What kind of piece of shit ruski comes to an American board and posts that?

Bladewire 10-11-2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22348039)
Exfuckingactly.

Worse, he's comparing shuttles to rockets just so he can try and insult Americans about the shuttle tragedies. Moreover, what's the point in doing so?

Russia is in a very bad place socially & economically because of Putin's greed & narcissism. Protestors are being jailed. Journalists are being killed. It's dark times for Russian people.

I say this in all honesty, I feel bad for the Russian people. I've never met a Russian in person that I didn't like I've done a lot of business with Russians and never got screwed over what is good business.

CyberSEO is just trying to feel good during a very dark time in Russian history and part of that is making a possitive out of their spacecraft failure "at least nobody died". Poor little fella

just a punk 10-11-2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidswire (Post 22348038)
I have no diseases.

You have and we know it ;)

dyna mo 10-11-2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22348042)
Russia is in a very bad place socially & economically because of Putin's greed & narcissism.

I say this in all honesty, I feel bad for the Russian people. I've never met a Russian in person that I didn't like I've done a lot of business with Russians and never got screwed over what is good business.

CyberSEO is just trying to feel good during a very dark time in Russian history and part of that is making a possitive out of their spacecraft failure "at least nobody died". Poor little fella

You're a better person about it than me I guess. I initially had some sympathy for the guy but soon realized he's too mean-spirited for that.

Bladewire 10-11-2018 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22348046)
You're a better person about it than me I guess. I initially had some sympathy for the guy but soon realized he's too mean-spirited for that.

I just think of it as where he lives, how he's forced to live, how old he is with almost no options in life, how he's failed the dreams he had for what life he wanted to give his kids. He has to go real low to feed his ego, that means his self esteem is real low. He's nearing the end of the Russian male life expectancy (they die 10 years earlier than American males). I pitty him

Constant Phil 10-11-2018 11:43 AM

The new abort system on NASA's Orion Rocket is pretty impressive. I got to see both the rocket and safety system up close and personal at Cape Canaveral a few months ago.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-mo...nch-abort-test

just a punk 10-11-2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constant Phil (Post 22348099)
The new abort system on NASA's Orion Rocket is pretty impressive. I got to see both the rocket and safety system up close and personal at Cape Canaveral a few months ago.

Ok, but will it work in the real life? I mean the safety system (the Russian one did it job right today). Challenger and Colombia had no hope for the crews to survive.

DraX 10-11-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22348006)

Still in full meltdown since the election result revealed Trump will be President. :1orglaugh

2MuchMark 10-11-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22348014)
Nothing amazing here. It's a 2nd case in history and in both cases the system has worked as it should. People are safe and everything else doesn't matter. There will be a new rocket - not a problem.

Of course its amazing. 2 people from 2 countries that are on less than friendly terms, risked their lives to go to ISS, suffered a failure of their engines just as they are getting into space, and are saved from death by a well engineered safety system. They probably did their best and remained professional and focused during the event too, and shook hands once they realized they were not dead.

Come on. That's amazing. Even though that this is exactly how it should be, it's still amazing.

2MuchMark 10-11-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constant Phil (Post 22348099)

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-mo...nch-abort-test

Can you tell me which tour this was on? I have been to Nasa twice. The first time I took a short tour which was about an hour long, and the last time I was there I took a 4 hour tour which was freaking interesting as hell. I want to go back again next spring and would love to see something like what you saw up close and personal too. Do you know the name of the tour or the package?

just a punk 10-11-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22348106)
Come on. That's amazing. Even though that this is exactly how it should be, it's still amazing.

Sorry but I can't agree. As I said above it's a second time of the rocket failure. The first time was in 70's. The capsule with cosmonauts was ejected right from the launch pad because the rocket starts burning. Today the system has worked almost in the outer space. It is really designed very well so you can rely on it.

dyna mo 10-11-2018 12:38 PM

ruski piece of shit liar

Russian Space Station Cargo Ship Crashes in Failed Rocket Launch

https://www.space.com/12715-russia-r...ship-lost.html

Constant Phil 10-11-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 22348108)
Can you tell me which tour this was on? I have been to Nasa twice. The first time I took a short tour which was about an hour long, and the last time I was there I took a 4 hour tour which was freaking interesting as hell. I want to go back again next spring and would love to see something like what you saw up close and personal too. Do you know the name of the tour or the package?

It was the Kennedy Space Center tour...about 4 hours. Private and completely segregated from the cattle like herding of the free tours. We were on a bus with maybe 20-30 people.

There is also a Cape Canaveral Tour but thats more about the history/launch pad visiting/older buildings, etc. Still very cool but we wanted the new stuff! Amazing trip I cant wait to go back.

This is a photo of the saftey system/nose cone of the Orion. The rocket was still being assembled in the Kennedy building

https://i.postimg.cc/76GvMmGD/Nasa.jpg

just a punk 10-12-2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22348121)
ruski piece of shit liar

Russian Space Station Cargo Ship Crashes in Failed Rocket Launch

https://www.space.com/12715-russia-r...ship-lost.html

How many people died? Zero, as usually? Oh yes it was not Colombia or Challenger...

Clown, that was a cargo rocket. It doesn't has people on board and course it has no lifesaver systems. The unmanned satellites can be launched to the orbit even with (guess what?) ballistic rockets from cars. Because it's Russia, babe.

Yes, it's a commercial satellite (less than 1 minute for all). Just try to glue these phrases in your stupid american head: a car, a launch pad, an ICBM that can deliver a commercial satellite to the Earth's orbit (it may deliver a nuke, of course to every city on Earth).

You must be real stupid to underestimate Russian rocket technologies. They are the best in the world.

astronaut x 10-12-2018 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22347880)

hmm... did the rocket make it to space?

No?

FAIL

I tried looking up this launch but couldn't find it due to too many results of failures. :(:helpme

just a punk 10-12-2018 02:24 AM

No it doesn't. But the crew is alive. Next rocket will send them to the space station. No problem at all. This is not a car driving. This is a rocket technology and course there are incidents. The main thing there that the crew is safe.

astronaut x 10-12-2018 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22348348)
How many people died? Zero, as usually? Oh yes it was not Colombia or Challenger...

Clown, that was a cargo rocket. It doesn't has people on board and course it has no lifesaver systems. The unmanned satellites can be launched to the orbit even with (guess what?) ballistic rockets from cars. Because it's Russia, babe.

Yes, it's a commercial satellite (less than 1 minute for all). Just try to glue these phrases in your stupid american head: a car, a launch pad, an ICBM that can deliver a commercial satellite to the Earth's orbit (it may deliver a nuke, of course to every city on Earth).

You must be real stupid to underestimate Russian rocket technologies. They are the best in the world.

Your astronauts are pussies and want to live while on earth. Our astronauts go out like warriors and live forever!!

just a punk 10-12-2018 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astronaut x (Post 22348370)
Your astronauts are pussies and want to live while on earth. Our astronauts go out like warriors and live forever!!

Allahu Akbar!

dyna mo 10-12-2018 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22348113)
As I said above it's a second time of the rocket failure.

lying piece of shit ruski.

Bladewire 10-12-2018 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberSEO (Post 22348369)
No it doesn't. But the crew is alive. Next rocket will send them to the space station. No problem at all. This is not a car driving. This is a rocket technology and course there are incidents. The main thing there that the crew is safe.

just a punk 10-12-2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aidswire (Post 22348469)

So the American astronaut is "dead". Should I put here a requiem? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 22348467)
lying piece of shit ruski.

https://demotivatorium.ru/sstorage/3...0423106909.jpg

dyna mo 10-12-2018 09:19 AM

it's not a rocket failure if nobody dies!

jtfc fucking ruskis.