GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Business Best way to monetize short sex stories (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1345026)

AutumnSeave 05-15-2021 05:38 PM

Best way to monetize short sex stories

I have a crap load of short erotic stories. Different niches but a lot of them in the exhibitionist/voyeur niche. Can a site with s4x stories even make money anymore??? Whats the best way to monetize it?

(I used to make craploads back in the days of the affiliate blogs; got out of it. Now thinking of getting back in.)

Sly 05-15-2021 06:52 PM

Text would be great for SEO. Tie the topic of the story into a related product/offer and should work fine long term.

kuprum 05-15-2021 11:16 PM

ADSTERRA

• Desktop banners

• Native banners

• VAST (Preroll)

• Push Notifications

• Direct Link

• Social Bar

Net 15

Bitcoin, Paxum, PayPal, Webmoney, WireTransfer.

http://i.piccy.info/i9/d835e21b3317a..._16_05_002.jpg

NicoleGrey 05-17-2021 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AutumnSeave (Post 22860784)
I have a crap load of short erotic stories. Different niches but a lot of them in the exhibitionist/voyeur niche. Can a site with s4x stories even make money anymore??? Whats the best way to monetize it?

(I used to make craploads back in the days of the affiliate blogs; got out of it. Now thinking of getting back in.)

I have some ideas to start with. Our advertisers will be very interested in your traffic :)

Klen 05-17-2021 06:55 AM

When you making website, primary goal is to get as much traffic, since if you have traffic then you can always sell it atleast to ad network.
Tho if'ts narrow niche with fitting products then it can make money even with small amount of traffic .
But i am not aware of any sexstory paysite program at the moment.
That does not mean how they do not exist.

kuprum 07-27-2021 09:18 AM

EXOCLICK

• Direct Link
• Native Ads
• Video Ads (Instream, VAST, Outstream, Video SLider)
• Banners
• Instant message
• Interstitial
• ….

Publisher Bucks 07-27-2021 09:37 AM

Throw them together in groups of 10-15 and publish them as an ebook.

Draft2Digital, Amazon, Kobo, etc all accept erotic content :)

J. Falcon 07-27-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 22860796)
Text would be great for SEO. Tie the topic of the story into a related product/offer and should work fine long term.

That's an excellent idea.

AutumnSeave, if you want someone to help you edit the stories so they can relate to specific products or offers, hit me up. I've been editing adult text and mainstream fiction for over 15 years.

Ramirez 07-29-2021 12:13 AM

ExoClick seems to be the best.

mofojoe 07-30-2021 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Publisher Bucks (Post 22892723)

I second this, I have ebooks on amazon for years and still getting sales every month, need to think niche of course

CaptainHowdy 07-30-2021 05:12 PM

Publisher Bucks 08-02-2021 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mofojoe (Post 22894119)
I second this, I have eBook's on amazon for years and still getting sales every month, need to think niche of course

Plus, its as easy as them just having to throw them into a Word document as the stores convert them to .epub, .mobi and other eBook device formats, would literally take them 5 minutes to throw in a Word .docx and another maybe 5 to get the publications submitted and live on hundreds of sites through the aggregators.

Minimal work for maximum potential return :thumbsup

fuzebox 08-02-2021 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Publisher Bucks (Post 22892723)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Publisher Bucks (Post 22894861)
Plus, its as easy as them just having to throw them into a Word document as the stores convert them to .epub, .mobi and other eBook device formats, would literally take them 5 minutes to throw in a Word .docx and another maybe 5 to get the publications submitted and live on hundreds of sites through the aggregators.

Minimal work for maximum potential return :thumbsup

Wow, actual helpful and useful information on GFY :thumbsup

Publisher Bucks 08-02-2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzebox (Post 22894863)
Wow, actual helpful and useful information on GFY :thumbsup

The only issue they may have on certain aggregators is the titles being flagged as 'copyrighted' if they're already floating around the web, most aggregators (with the exception of KDP) will make sure the content is legitimately owned before publishing to their vendors.

If the stories are already on the web, they need to be edited slightly before publication.