GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Donald Trump proposes law to cut immigration numbers by half in 10 years (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1274161)

Paul Markham 08-02-2017 11:46 PM

Donald Trump proposes law to cut immigration numbers by half in 10 years

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ction-10-years

Quote:

Donald Trump announced plans for new immigration laws on Wednesday that would cut the total number of immigrants admitted to the US by half over a decade and prioritize those who can speak English or are well educated.

A one in a million chance at a better life: will the US green card lottery survive?
Read more
The proposed legislation, unveiled at the White House, would also cap the number of refugees admitted to the US every year at 50,000, and eliminate the diversity visa lottery, which currently allocates 50,000 visas a year to residents of countries that do not currently send significant numbers of migrants to the US.
About time. Of course, the Democrats will oppose it, it's about protecting American jobs.

Paul Markham 08-02-2017 11:48 PM

US deportation raids under Trump lead to huge rise in arrests of immigrants without criminal records.

Quote:

US immigration officers have arrested 650 people in communities across the US in the latest deportation sweep, but the vast majority of those picked up by law enforcement don?t have a criminal record ? an apparent break from the organization?s stated priority to focus on ?criminal aliens?.
An illegal alien is a criminal.

thommy 08-03-2017 01:09 AM

nice - he is building a new iron curtain.
wonder when he starts to stop emigration too.

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thommy (Post 21930220)
nice - he is building a new iron curtain.
wonder when he starts to stop emigration too.

He's not out to stop emigration or immigration. He's trying to limit illegal migration into the US. What's wrong with that?

pimpmaster9000 08-03-2017 03:24 AM

And he will increase USIS bombing by 50% and Paul will be soooooo happy....it really warms Paul's heart when low skill immigrants like him can't immigrate

Paul how is your Czech? You never did tell us? LOL

MaDalton 08-03-2017 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21930319)

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

nemluvi vubec nic

pimpmaster9000 08-03-2017 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 21930400)
:1orglaugh :1orglaugh :1orglaugh

nemluvi vubec nic

paul gets lost in his own irony :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Bladewire 08-03-2017 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21930319)

My thoughts exactly. Paul is a hypocrite about immigration through and through.

Bladewire 08-03-2017 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21930166)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ction-10-years

About time. Of course, the Democrats will oppose it, it's about protecting American jobs.

You are so ignorant.

I agree we with the immigration proposal.

I had to jump through hoops to get a permanent Visa in Australia, then go through citizenship in year 5. I had to take an English test, verbal and written. Common sense.

None of Trumps proposal applies to refugees. The English requirement does have scenarios where it's waived.

English is the second most popular language in the world. Non English speakers can still get long term Visas, work permits, etc.

I live in Southern California and there have been times commercials have come on TV and it's all in Spanish, that pisses me off. One of the first jobs my son got was at McDonalds, he and his manager we're the only two that spoke English. My kid took 2 years of Japanese as a second language in Australia, he doesn't speak Spanish. It was an awful experience and he quit after a couple months because he felt like they were ridiculing him a lot in Spanish, the manager was often not there to translate.

Trump is an asshole to politicize immigration. When I was in Australia they were going through a big anti American phase so I get how it is from both sides.

Paul's an idiot to politicize immigration and label all Democrats the same, and label us as "against jobs" a complete loser thing to say something typical of Paul's recent narrow mindedness.

With Paul, a foreigner, "everything Trump good, not Trump bad" stupid

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21930463)
My thoughts exactly. Paul is a hypocrite about immigration through and through.

The Czech Republic is great and as a legal migrant, I'm very much at home here. Why can't you separate legal and illegal migration?

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21930511)
You are so ignorant.

I agree we with the immigration proposal.

I had to jump through hoops to get a permanent Visa in Australia, then go through citizenship in year 5. I had to take an English test, verbal and written. Common sense.

None of Trumps proposal applies to refugees. The English requirement does have scenarios where it's waived.

English is the second most popular language in the world. Non English speakers can still get long term Visas, work permits, etc.

I live in Southern California and there have been times commercials have come on TV and it's all in Spanish, that pisses me off. One of the first jobs my son got was at McDonalds, he and his manager we're the only two that spoke English. My kid took 2 years of Japanese as a second language in Australia, he doesn't speak Spanish. It was an awful experience and he quit after a couple months because he felt like they were ridiculing him a lot in Spanish, the manager was often not there to translate.

Trump is an asshole to politicize immigration. When I was in Australia they were going through a big anti American phase so I get how it is from both sides.

Paul's an idiot to politicize immigration and label all Democrats the same, and label us as "against jobs" a complete loser thing to say something typical of Paul's recent narrow mindedness.

With Paul, a foreigner, "everything Trump good, not Trump bad" stupid

I know it doesn't go far enough. So why are you against it, as Clinton would have done nothing?

As for politicizing immigration, immigration has always been in the political arena.

pimpmaster9000 08-03-2017 06:22 AM

how is your czech paul? <--- this

Bladewire 08-03-2017 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21930589)
I know it doesn't go far enough. So why are you against it, as Clinton would have done nothing?

As for politicizing immigration, immigration has always been in the political arena.

What's wrong with your reading comprehension?

I said "I agree we with the immigration proposal."

You're so fucking ignorant of our politics and act like Trump & Clinton have nothing in common.

Educate yourself on what Clinton's immigration reform was and stop wasting my time you fucking idiot https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issue...ration-reform/

I'm going to stop giving you any meaningful responses if your goal is to automatically disagree, not read what I say, and post a snide reply.

Immigrants integrating, being skilled, and speaking English, was a big part of Hillary's platform asshole. Read the link

RedFred 08-03-2017 07:31 AM

https://scontent.fapa1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...a5&oe=5A37DDF5

Barry-xlovecam 08-03-2017 07:36 AM

IMPEECH! lololoz

beerptrol 08-03-2017 07:51 AM

It's all good as long as he can still bring in lower paid workers via foreign worker visas

Bladewire 08-03-2017 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerptrol (Post 21930799)
It's all good as long as he can still bring in lower paid workers via foreign worker visas

Yeah trump said locals don't want to work at Mar-a-Largo and he has to import those 200 workers to staff the place, while charging the workers rent to live 6 to a room.

MaDalton 08-03-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21930577)
The Czech Republic is great and as a legal migrant, I'm very much at home here. Why can't you separate legal and illegal migration?

Ahahahah... Do I need to show you the post again where I asked you about the difference between legal and illegal migration and you refused to make a difference and said "all of them"?

Hypocrite.

BarryB 08-03-2017 08:25 AM

Why are there still Americans that don't know it's a country of immigrants, founded and built by immigrants???

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21930616)
What's wrong with your reading comprehension?

I said "I agree we with the immigration proposal."

You're so fucking ignorant of our politics and act like Trump & Clinton have nothing in common.

Educate yourself on what Clinton's immigration reform was and stop wasting my time you fucking idiot https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issue...ration-reform/

I'm going to stop giving you any meaningful responses if your goal is to automatically disagree, not read what I say, and post a snide reply.

Immigrants integrating, being skilled, and speaking English, was a big part of Hillary's platform asshole. Read the link

Quote:

If we claim we are for family, then we have to pull together and resolve the outstanding issues around our broken immigration system. The American people support comprehensive immigration reform not just because it?s the right thing to do?and it is?but because they know it strengthens families, strengthens our economy, and strengthens our country. ? We can?t wait any longer for a path to full and equal citizenship.
Does that mean she will stop illegal migrants or make them citizens?

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StefanG (Post 21930820)
Ahahahah... Do I need to show you the post again where I asked you about the difference between legal and illegal migration and you refused to make a difference and said "all of them"?

Hypocrite.

Please do.

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarryB (Post 21930832)
Why are there still Americans that don't know it's a country of immigrants, founded and built by immigrants???

So because you let them in 100 years ago you will let them in now. :Oh crap

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 21930754)

We know the American public education system sucks. Your solution?

Rochard 08-03-2017 09:11 AM

We need to cut back on those darn nice Canadians coming down from the north!

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...95&oe=5A374F19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21930166)

Yes, we will oppose this. This un-American. The United States is, in fact, a nation of immigrants. Almost all Americans can trace their roots back to another country.

Bladewire 08-03-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

The bill will go nowhere it's just a publicity stunt Trump is pulling to get his wavering base excited. Congress will never pass that bill.

It's like during a boring summer your Dad saying "we're going to Yosemite next summer it will be so awesome!" after a few summers of it not happening his base will get tired of the empty promises.

pimpmaster9000 08-03-2017 09:31 AM

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/man-...d-29241448.jpg

how is your czech paul? <---this!!!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...35221b0b93.jpg

pimpmaster9000 08-03-2017 10:25 AM

pauls chezh tho :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Tasty1 08-03-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Tell that to the Indians.

Bladewire 08-03-2017 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crucifissio (Post 21930967)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

pimpmaster9000 08-03-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21931180)
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Pauls czecz must be A1...Paul is integrated as fuuuuck....

Rochard 08-03-2017 01:38 PM

Wait, isn't Paul an immigrant himself?

escorpio 08-03-2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Why are there Americans that think this means we should have no immigration laws?

pimpmaster9000 08-03-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by escorpio (Post 21931453)
Why are there Americans that think this means we should have no immigration laws?

Hypocrisy is a problem for some...not Paul tho...

ianmoone332000 08-03-2017 02:34 PM

Just total common sense. Bet in 10 years Britain still doesnt have anything like this in place

slapass 08-03-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21930295)
He's not out to stop emigration or immigration. He's trying to limit illegal migration into the US. What's wrong with that?

You did not read it. He is cutting legal immigration and it is a really small number.

pimpmaster9000 08-03-2017 04:57 PM

Should legal migrants at least learn the local language?... Czech for example...just as an example tho...no special reason...*cough *cough Paul! *Cough *cough...had the coughs, sorry about that...

Paul!

What?

OneHungLo 08-03-2017 09:35 PM

If Obama was still president he'd force you to lop off your cock and wear a wig to immigrate to America

OneHungLo 08-03-2017 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorn_Tasty1 (Post 21931129)
Tell that to the Indians.

Indians? You mean the Siberian immigrants?

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21930913)
Yes, we will oppose this. This un-American. The United States is, in fact, a nation of immigrants. Almost all Americans can trace their roots back to another country.

Why are you in favour of allowing millions of illegal migrants into the US who will drive down wages, make Americans unemployed and lower the tax revenues while driving up the Government costs?

https://media.nationalpriorities.org...15_enacted.png

https://media.nationalpriorities.org...15_enacted.png

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21930934)
The bill will go nowhere it's just a publicity stunt Trump is pulling to get his wavering base excited. Congress will never pass that bill.

It's like during a boring summer your Dad saying "we're going to Yosemite next summer it will be so awesome!" after a few summers of it not happening his base will get tired of the empty promises.

Sadly this is true. The Democrats are determined to make Americans pay through the nose for more migrants.

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 21931423)
Wait, isn't Paul an immigrant himself?

I'm not for stopping all migration, I'm for controlled migration.

Now stop attacking me for being a legal migrant and start debating the economic issues. If you can.

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 (Post 21931495)
Just total common sense. Bet in 10 years Britain still doesnt have anything like this in place

Sadly Britain is in the same boat. Importing more low wage earners and unemployed.

Paul Markham 08-03-2017 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapass (Post 21931522)
You did not read it. He is cutting legal immigration and it is a really small number.

Which is a good thing.

Acepimp 08-04-2017 12:17 AM

Quote:

If we claim we are for family, then we have to pull together and resolve the outstanding issues around our broken immigration system. The American people support comprehensive immigration reform not just because it?s the right thing to do?and it is?but because they know it strengthens families, strengthens our economy, and strengthens our country. ? We can?t wait any longer for a path to full and equal citizenship.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21930883)
Does that mean she will stop illegal migrants or make them citizens?

Hillary wanted to import millions of "refugees" and make them US citizens. How'd that work out in Europe? The majority are unemployed and on welfare. Terror attacks are routine. Sweden is now the rape capital of the world. Why does the left want this??

Quote:

Originally Posted by slapass (Post 21931522)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Markham (Post 21932146)
Which is a good thing.

It is a good thing. The leftwits don't seem to understand that the majority of *legal* immigrants under Obama had no real job skills, and many were coming here just to get on welfare and food stamps.

Why does the left want to pay to import refugees (from places Obama and Hillary bombed) and economic migrants (from a place not at war)?? Someone please explain. As Paul says, it will drive down wages for all Americans. The RAISE Act seems like a good idea.
:2 cents:

:pimp

pimpmaster9000 08-04-2017 12:22 AM

On a scale of Paul Markham to 100.000, how good is your Czech Paul?

Paul Markham 08-04-2017 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acepimp (Post 21932203)
Hillary wanted to import millions of "refugees" and make them US citizens. How'd that work out in Europe? The majority are unemployed and on welfare. Terror attacks are routine. Sweden is now the rape capital of the world. Why does the left want this??

I can't figure out why the Left are in favour of importing low skilled and unemployed workers. Then their children will be the same.

Quote:

It is a good thing. The leftwits don't seem to understand that the majority of *legal* immigrants under Obama had no real job skills, and many were coming here just to get on welfare and food stamps.

Why does the left want to pay to import refugees (from places Obama and Hillary bombed) and economic migrants (from a place not at war)?? Someone please explain. As Paul says, it will drive down wages for all Americans. The RAISE Act seems like a good idea.
:2 cents:
Even second and third generation migrants are more likely to be low skilled, or unemployed. Why are the libtards in favour of this?

Of course, we know why it's happening. The 1% love a huge low-cost work force, but don't pay the taxes to cover the costs.

pimpmaster9000 08-04-2017 01:00 AM

Paul does not love low cost work force...he paid his models one dozen euros for a shoot...

pimpmaster9000 08-04-2017 03:21 AM

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/...u-speak-it.jpg

2MuchMark 08-04-2017 06:31 AM

http://www.uh.edu/engines/newcolossus.jpg

pimpmaster9000 08-04-2017 04:06 PM

Czech language <---------------------giant void in space and time----------------> paul