GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Chaturbate Test Request - Are sales being credit to your affiate account? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1256671)

Presnus 04-09-2017 10:06 AM

Chaturbate Test Request - Are sales being credit to your affiate account?

Guys,

Everyone who is promoting chaturbate should test out making a test-sale. A friend of mine created a test-sale on his white label 2 days ago. He received nothing on his affiliate account for that -> On Desktop.

I just created a test-sale an hour ago, nothing is on my affiliate account yet. If it changes I will keep you guys updated!

But my request is: Please everyone promoting chaturbate do a simple $10 test. (Make sure to use desktop/clean cookies/go incognito and go through your whitelabel or sales funnel + create new account).

klinton 04-09-2017 10:10 AM

"Please post your chaturbate usernames here, so we will credit all sales properly. Business as usual"

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

femdomdestiny 04-09-2017 10:14 AM

This is big.

j3rkules 04-09-2017 10:33 AM

Sounds interesting. I am going to do some test myself in the near future as well. Can you share some details?

femdomdestiny 04-09-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j3rkules (Post 21692857)
Sounds interesting. I am going to do some test myself in the near future as well. Can you share some details?

Yes,like credit card details. So we can try :)

Presnus 04-09-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

What details should I give? I suggest to run tests asap instead of near future :-)

Presnus 04-09-2017 10:40 AM

Just to be clear, I'm not accusing chaturbate. I just want people to test.

Could be there is some delay or some issues. Can't reach anyone since it's sunday, so would like other to test as well.

I'm pretty sure the stats are real-time.

john1975 04-09-2017 11:01 AM

just like the others that have spoken out (and spoken the truth) in recent threads, my commissions have gone to $0 as well.

all it really shows, is how they truly operate.

if they keep it up with this bullsht, i'll be speaking out a lot more.

j3rkules 04-09-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Presnus (Post 21692863)
What details should I give? I suggest to run tests asap instead of near future :-)

If I will find time for it.

livesexly 04-09-2017 11:34 AM

any news?

NALEM 04-09-2017 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Presnus (Post 21692827)
Guys,

Everyone who is promoting chaturbate should test out making a test-sale. A friend of mine created a test-sale on his white label 2 days ago. He received nothing on his affiliate account for that -> On Desktop.

I just created a test-sale an hour ago, nothing is on my affiliate account yet. If it changes I will keep you guys updated!

But my request is: Please everyone promoting chaturbate do a simple $10 test. (Make sure to use desktop/clean cookies/go incognito and go through your whitelabel or sales funnel + create new account).

Congratulations Presnus. Welcome to the "alleged" new affiliate business model. You send paying members, and don't get paid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by femdomdestiny (Post 21692839)
This is big.

This is HUUUUUUGE!

Quote:

Testing, jesting. I say trust em ... Chaturbate that is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Presnus (Post 21692866)
Just to be clear, I'm not accusing chaturbate. I just want people to test.

Could be there is some delay or some issues. Can't reach anyone since it's sunday, so would like other to test as well.

I'm pretty sure the stats are real-time.

Chaturbate is relieved to know you are not accusing them.

I trust them, I trust them not. I trust them, I trust them not. Oh I am so confused.
Should I trust them? Should I not trust them. Chaturbate would never do something like this, would they?

Quote:

Originally Posted by john1975 (Post 21692887)
just like the others that have spoken out (and spoken the truth) in recent threads, my commissions have gone to $0 as well.

all it really shows, is how they truly operate.

if they keep it up with this bullsht, i'll be speaking out a lot more.

Changes are in motion. Its not that a few lines of code needs to be inserted. Chaturbate just needs to a few million more _________________. Be patient John.

Interested In Possibly Making Big Money, Little Money or No Money Today, Tomorrow, or In The Near Future?

Bladewire 04-09-2017 11:54 AM

One thing PunkerBarbie (chaturbate) said in the other thread is that YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED OUT of your chaturbate account in browser before following an affiliate link to get credit for an affiliate sale.

So, if you're testing, log out of chaturbate. I would even delete my chaturbate cookies to make sure my results are accurate.

You want to make absolutely sure you document everything and post documentation here, otherwise this will be an unfounded BS thread with no proof :2 cents:

john1975 04-09-2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21692941)
One thing PunkerBarbie (chaturbate) said in the other thread is that YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED OUT of your chaturbate account in browser before following an affiliate link to get credit for an affiliate sale.

So, if you're testing, log out of chaturbate. I would even delete my chaturbate cookies to make sure my results are accurate.

You want to make absolutely sure you document everything and post documentation here, otherwise this will be an unfounded BS thread with no proof :2 cents:

this newly discovered aspect only shows a small piece of the pie, of their skimming anyway.

they prob still don't give a sht. same demeanor from the last several years.

gnawledge 04-09-2017 05:08 PM

It's a shame actually. I'm experiencing anal tearing from them as well.

dillfly2000 04-09-2017 05:37 PM

My affiliate program will have a zero skimming policy, where if you catch me skimming (or any proven unusual activity), you get to fly to my home city (on me) and kick me in the balls as hard as you want. It will be in the TOS.

john1975 04-09-2017 06:13 PM

how bout a thread on Legit Cam Affiliates ? (doubt any are 100% )

NALEM 04-10-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john1975 (Post 21693523)
how bout a thread on Legit Cam Affiliates ? (doubt any are 100% )

John did you mean to say "legit cam affiliate programs" ?

john1975 04-10-2017 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NALEM (Post 21694930)

indeed .

sarettah 04-10-2017 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NALEM (Post 21694930)

Since you do not act as an affiliate you may not be familiar with the fact that many people around here call the sponsors "Affiliates" rather than "Affiliate program".

Most of us who actually are affiliates recognize that and do not bother to try to correct the statement.

NALEM 04-10-2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarettah (Post 21694999)
Since you do not act as an affiliate you may not be familiar with the fact that many people around here call the sponsors "Affiliates" rather than "Affiliate program".

Most of us who actually are affiliates recognize that and do not bother to try to correct the statement.

Hi Sarettah, you're absolutely correct. I was on the fence with understanding the phrase. By no means was I trying to be a spelling/grammar Nazi. My own English appears to get worse sometimes when typing away on a mobile device.

C H R I S 04-10-2017 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NALEM (Post 21692932)
Congratulations Presnus. Welcome to the "alleged" new affiliate business model. You send paying members, and don't get paid.

This is HUUUUUUGE!

Testing, jesting. I say trust em ... Chaturbate that is.

Chaturbate is relieved to know you are not accusing them.

I trust them, I trust them not. I trust them, I trust them not. Oh I am so confused.
Should I trust them? Should I not trust them. Chaturbate would never do something like this, would they?

Changes are in motion. Its not that a few lines of code needs to be inserted. Chaturbate just needs to a few million more _________________. Be patient John.

Interested In Possibly Making Big Money, Little Money or No Money Today, Tomorrow, or In The Near Future?

Why are you constantly knocking them but actively promoting them?

NALEM 04-10-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C H R I S (Post 21695131)
Why are you constantly knocking them but actively promoting them?

Am I Chris?

klinton 04-10-2017 11:17 PM

bump for business thread and aff program that is a scamming joke

Bladewire 04-11-2017 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnawledge (Post 21693457)
It's a shame actually. I'm experiencing anal tearing from them as well.

Has the swelling gone down? Pics? :winkwink:

john1975 04-11-2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by klinton (Post 21696265)
bump for business thread and aff program that is a scamming joke

Most of them are. Where do u think they get the money for these adult award sponsorships.

Most affiliates have at-least light to moderate anal tearing. The biggest a-holes / loudmouths are thrown into the severe category. (5% commission at best)

KillerK 04-11-2017 07:44 PM

Don't the people who own Chaturbate used to own Wegcash?

trevesty 04-12-2017 11:06 AM

Bump for answers that aren't bullshit. ;)

Bladewire 04-12-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerK (Post 21698740)
Don't the people who own Chaturbate used to own Wegcash?

Xprofiles > WEBCash > Chaturbate

According to the thread below and Google.

Chaturbate - What's the story behind how they got started? - GoFuckYourself.com

NALEM 04-12-2017 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 21700354)
Xprofiles > WEBCash > Chaturbate

According to the thread below and Google.

Chaturbate - What's the story behind how they got started? - GoFuckYourself.com

Thank you Detective Bladewire, excellent research skills. :thumbsup

According to the below posts in that thread, WEGCash -> CHATURBATE owed them money also. :2 cents: :2 cents: It appears that companies may change business names, but the people behind them don't change the way they do business with affiliates.

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum - View Single Post - Chaturbate - What's the story behind how they got started?

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum - View Single Post - Chaturbate - What's the story behind how they got started?

Smut-Talk 04-14-2017 08:51 AM

As a casual observer, i did notice that despite a lot more traffic, i don't get more signups...
And the same goes for exoclick. There stats and my visitor stats do not make sense.
Of course this could be me making mistakes.
So in trying to make sense out of this I have been installing my own adserver; so i can compare all stats i get with the sponsor stats.
There is bound to be some difference, but it shouldn't be enormous.

We'll see...

Presnus 04-14-2017 11:34 AM

Hi Guys,

I talked to Shirley directly and she took this with priority. The development team searched but couldn't find anything weird.

I did a re-test with screen recording and this time all went well. So there must be some kind of issue at my end.

I will continue to do regular re-tests in the future.

esham 04-14-2017 06:49 PM

Can someone test this for whitelabels models link to chaturbate affilate on there page. They say these are be credited to the wl.

Thor_N 04-15-2017 05:59 AM

Are u kidding me .... ? Again chaturbate ;(
Are they doing something right?

LouiseLloyd 04-15-2017 01:23 PM

The mobile version appears to be live and integrated mobile behaviour options in link codes area in affiliate panel. I myself am noticing a significant increase in signups!

Well done Chaturbate!

the Shemp 04-15-2017 02:31 PM

congrats to the winners ... :thumbsup

CaptainHowdy 04-15-2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Shemp (Post 21707299)
congrats to the winners ... :thumbsup

:1orglaugh :helpme ....

TheDynasty 04-15-2017 05:03 PM

Hopefully all is now fine!