GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Spammer offers new 'pussy' site and 299 free tokens (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1318593)

Canada-eh 10-13-2019 02:22 PM

Spammer offers new 'pussy' site and 299 free tokens

... which they will easily save by transferring their existing members to the new site, and avoiding having to pay anything out to their affiliates.

NatalieK 10-13-2019 02:37 PM

no notifications here, where did you learn this news?

Ferus 10-13-2019 02:41 PM

Oh look, its the FFN fanboy spreading lies about the competition again. Is it true there are talks about staff being cut in the US? Saw a post about it on reddit

Holy Damage 10-13-2019 03:05 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l1J9Bv...ROY8/giphy.gif

CaptainHowdy 10-13-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holy Damage (Post 22543289)

:1orglaugh :1orglaugh . . .

Canada-eh 10-13-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GspotProductions (Post 22543279)
no notifications here, where did you learn this news?

If you are a member, sign in. Load a few pages and you will get the pop-up eventually.

Wouldn't be the first time. They tried this with their semi nude site in the past, and affiliate uproar saw that one die a silent death.

Speigelau 10-13-2019 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22543399)
If you are a member, sign in. Load a few pages and you will get the pop-up eventually.

Wouldn't be the first time. They tried this with their semi nude site in the past, and affiliate uproar saw that one die a silent death.

So why not post the url of their new site?

Canada-eh 10-13-2019 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speigelau (Post 22543406)
So why not post the url of their new site?

So why not check it out for yourself?

bill_musk 10-14-2019 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22543415)

Wouldn't you happen to have felt into a model's trap of whitelabel site?

Ferus 10-14-2019 01:00 AM

From the GFY rules:

False accusations against a person or company. We all want to know what companies and individuals have done you wrong. Just make sure you back any claims you make up with solid proof. If you plan on calling someone a scammer, liar, cheat, or anything else, have your proof in order and post it with your claim. False accusations will be grounds for immediate banning.

InfoGuy 10-14-2019 01:33 AM

Quote:

Why would Chaturbate need to use a popup to promote the launch of a new site that they own? OP probably downloaded some malware.

Canada-eh 10-14-2019 04:03 AM

A simple search on GFY will bring up the details on the last time Chaturbate did this with their semi nude / non nude site. It's nothing new and it was verified.
The premise is this...the new site is offered to existing members. The affiliate code is not carried forward and then when members spend money on the new site, the affiliate is not credited.

Markul 10-14-2019 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22543458)
A simple search on GFY will bring up the details on the last time Chaturbate did this with their semi nude / non nude site. It's nothing new and it was verified.
The premise is this...the new site is offered to existing members. The affiliate code is not carried forward and then when members spend money on the new site, the affiliate is not credited.

So what? Does it state that you own the customer refered to them with all future products? Are they supposed to not launch new sites and if they are, should they not market it to existing customers? Do you really believe that they do this just to get out of paying you, you hard earned $50 a month?

If they really wanted to, they could just close their affiliate program and stop paying and you could do nothing. As in nothing.

CaptainHowdy 10-14-2019 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markul (Post 22543461)
So what? Does it state that you own the customer refered to them with all future products? Are they supposed to not launch new sites and if they are, should they not market it to existing customers? Do you really believe that they do this just to get out of paying you, you hard earned $50 a month?

If they really wanted to, they could just close their affiliate program and stop paying and you could do nothing. As in nothing.

Harsh but true.

seriouslee 10-14-2019 06:14 AM

This is a scam. Accounts are hacked and they put this thing into the bio.

j3rkules 10-14-2019 06:22 AM

Nothing new to be honest. They did something like this with their other dead sister site CamGasm.

Speigelau 10-14-2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22543415)

Because I've been on the site for hours and can't duplicate anything you've said. I'm pretty sure this was the work of one of the few spammers who use CB to push traffic elsewhere and you fell for it.

All you'd have to do is post the url of the popup you received and we'd quickly be able to tell you if CB is behind it.

Speigelau 10-14-2019 08:46 AM

If the ad you saw said "new pussy site" then it was definitely the notorious spammer thats been on CB for a long time, cause that's the exact verbage he uses.

Canada-eh 10-14-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speigelau (Post 22543605)
If the ad you saw said "new pussy site" then it was definitely the notorious spammer thats been on CB for a long time, cause that's the exact verbage he uses.

Hmmmm. Makes sense. Although they have done these games before, so you never know. I was little surprised by one of the comments above about 50 bucks a month. I thought there were still some real webmasters on GFY.

Speigelau 10-14-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22543713)
I was little surprised by one of the comments above about 50 bucks a month.

That was just a jab at you as you came across as a noob affiliate.

EddyTheDog 10-14-2019 11:06 PM

It is true they have done exactly the same thing before...

I remember it well. Dear God I am old.....

It's also true that it didn't turn out well for them last time as affiliates rebelled...

AllAboutCams 10-15-2019 01:16 AM

I can not see anything

emmasexytime 10-15-2019 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22543713)
Hmmmm. Makes sense. Although they have done these games before, so you never know. I was little surprised by one of the comments above about 50 bucks a month. I thought there were still some real webmasters on GFY.

Anyone can earn at least $50 a month on there and if they don't they should quit this biz :2 cents:

cezar78 10-15-2019 05:06 AM

I don't believe in that. It must be some spammers using CB for traffic

NatalieK 10-15-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

I take it not as a model, only for the members?

I have a model and affiliate account with them & no pop ups or anything about this site yet :2 cents:

phman79 10-15-2019 01:31 PM

I took a really long time inspecting the girls, I mean the pages and I did not ever see a popup or anything ..

Speigelau 10-15-2019 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phman79 (Post 22544382)
I took a really long time inspecting the girls, I mean the pages and I did not ever see a popup or anything ..

Yeah, the thread starter got duped by the spammer and jumped the gun by starting this thread. The "free pussy site" and "299 free tokens" is a dead giveaway as he's been using those lines for over 2 years on CB. Last year he had an elaborate scheme whereby he would befriend models and promise work on their profiles and get their password. He would then hijack their account and then run cam videos of that model on their account with lots of advertising.

kjs 10-16-2019 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markul (Post 22543461)

The issue I have with this is not from existing customers but from paid media buys I'm sending to CB for the first time. If CB would credit me for either product they sign up for that would be fair to affiliates. To advertise another product to a non-customer who I just paid for the click to get them to CB is not acceptable.

Speigelau 10-16-2019 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjs (Post 22544657)
The issue I have with this is not from existing customers but from paid media buys I'm sending to CB for the first time. If CB would credit me for either product they sign up for that would be fair to affiliates. To advertise another product to a non-customer who I just paid for the click to get them to CB is not acceptable.

Try rereading the thread, there is no other site being advertised by CB. The thread starter got tricked by a spammer, this thread needs to be deleted.

Canada-eh 10-16-2019 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speigelau (Post 22544663)
Try rereading the thread, there is no other site being advertised by CB. The thread starter got tricked by a spammer, this thread needs to be deleted.

Spammer or not, still good information for affiliates to know and to watch out for.

Speigelau 10-16-2019 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canada-eh (Post 22544953)
Spammer or not, still good information for affiliates to know and to watch out for.

The problem is that many just read the initial post and don't read the thread, which is what has happened to a few in this thread. Posting erroneous information that harms the goodwill of a company is never a good thing.

Klen 10-16-2019 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speigelau (Post 22545025)
The problem is that many just read the initial post and don't read the thread, which is what has happened to a few in this thread. Posting erroneous information that harms the goodwill of a company is never a good thing.

Edited title of thread to avoid confusion.

CaptainHowdy 10-16-2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 22545027)
Edited title of thread to avoid confusion.

:thumbsup :bowdown . . .