GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   News Turns out Trump did donate to veterans groups (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1200020)

baddog 06-01-2016 09:29 AM

Turns out Trump did donate to veterans groups

No outrage?

tony286 06-01-2016 09:41 AM

I heard he did but it was like a week after the newspaper starting calling it out. So don't think he was pure in this case.

Bladewire 06-01-2016 10:15 AM

Trump also has given to the Gay Men?s Health Crisis and the GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, & Straight Education Network).

Trumps 30 year old son Eric has donated over $28 million to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in California alone.

baddog 06-01-2016 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony286 (Post 20932811)
I heard he did but it was like a week after the newspaper starting calling it out. So don't think he was pure in this case.

Of course you don't.

dyna mo 06-01-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 20932904)
Trump also has given to the Gay Men?s Health Crisis and the GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian, & Straight Education Network).

Trumps 30 year old son Eric has donated over $28 million to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in California alone.

quality post.

bronco67 06-01-2016 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony286 (Post 20932811)

No it was shortly after they started asking his campaign manager on the news.

baddog 06-01-2016 12:44 PM

Because he wasn't doing it for the credit and they had to vet the recipients

mineistaken 06-01-2016 01:23 PM

The great patriot Donald Trump :thumbsup

Horatio Caine 06-01-2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddog (Post 20933369)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Riaaaaght. He had to weed out democrats. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Rochard 06-01-2016 01:31 PM

Trump told us they raised over six million dollars. How much did they donate?

2MuchMark 06-01-2016 01:58 PM

What happened to Donald Trump's donations to veterans? - CNNPolitics.com

Big Trump checks to vets groups sent on day of media report

Trump Gave Millions to Vets Groups After Media Report About Donations - NBC News

Trump announced his gifts to veterans. Here’s what we learned. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ill-dont-know/

Rochard 06-01-2016 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ********** (Post 20933624)

Trump announced his gifts to veterans. Here?s what we learned. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ill-dont-know/

Am I reading this correctly?

Trump announced they had raised six million dollars.

But in reality, they only really gave out $1.5 million. And out of that $1.5 million.... Two thirds of it was Trumps money. So they only raised $500k.

If that isn't bad enough.... One of the charities they raised money for is the "Foundation for American Veterans" which got an "F" from Charity Watch, a nonprofit watchdog.

LOL.

SuckOnThis 06-01-2016 02:17 PM

Trump thinks vet groups should be vetted but he shouldn't be vetted.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

dyna mo 06-01-2016 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rochard (Post 20933639)
Am I reading this correctly?

Trump announced they had raised six million dollars.

But in reality, they only really gave out $1.5 million. And out of that $1.5 million.... Two thirds of it was Trumps money. So they only raised $500k.

If that isn't bad enough.... One of the charities they raised money for is the "Foundation for American Veterans" which got an "F" from Charity Watch, a nonprofit watchdog.

LOL.

no. you're reading it entirely wrong.

they raised $5.6 million and gave out all of it.

dyna mo 06-01-2016 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 20933675)

trump's been vetted his entire adult life and has easily been just as vetted if not more so than hills.

SuckOnThis 06-01-2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20933705)
trump's been vetted his entire adult life and has easily been just as vetted if not more so than hills.

Been vetted his entire life by whom? Deutsche Bank?

Trump is just in the beginning stages of being vetted, he can't stand it and throws a temper tantrum anytime someone in the media questions him. Maybe FOX News doesn't report that to you?

Bladewire 06-01-2016 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 20933675)

Well said :thumbsup

dyna mo 06-01-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 20933750)
Been vetted his entire life by whom? Deutsche Bank?

Trump is just in the beginning stages of being vetted, he can't stand it and throws a temper tantrum anytime someone in the media questions him. Maybe FOX News doesn't report that to you?

:1orglaugh the gfy liberal lynch mob are the ones tuned into fox news, everything i see that's on fox i see it right here in threads started by gfy liberals. that's why it's weird you're trying to claim fox is a trump supporter, you participate more with fox news than i do.

SuckOnThis 06-01-2016 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20933774)
:1orglaugh the gfy liberal lynch mob are the ones tuned into fox news, everything i see that's on fox i see it right here in threads started by gfy liberals. that's why it's weird you're trying to claim fox is a trump supporter, you participate more with fox news than i do.

Keep putting out those Trump fires, you Bernie supporter. :1orglaugh

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...hotography.jpg

LAJ 06-01-2016 02:54 PM

What a fuckin saint he is! This definitely makes up for all his lies...

Rochard 06-01-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20933702)
no. you're reading it entirely wrong.

they raised $5.6 million and gave out all of it.

Yeah, seems I read that wrong. He raised $5.6 million.

However, being as Trump is a huge supporter of Veterans.... I am wondering how much he himself has donated through out the years. Too bad he won't list his tax returns, huh?

dyna mo 06-01-2016 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuckOnThis (Post 20933786)
Keep putting out those Trump fires, you Bernie supporter. :1orglaugh

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...hotography.jpg

like bladewire and bronco67 esq. you too don't grasp what i am doing.

simply, Sanders is in 2nd place. he's not in 2nd place to Trump, he's in 2nd place to hillary.

i.e., he first needs to defeat hillary to get the opportunity to defeat trump. to defeat hillary, i use 2 tactics- destroying her credibility while helping her enemy defeat her. after she is defeated, then Trump is the enemy.

it's not hard to understand, heck, there's even a wiki page on it for folks like you and bw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_en...y_is_my_friend

mineistaken 06-01-2016 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 20933792)

Not a saint, just a decent man with some flaws, same as most of us are.

Bladewire 06-01-2016 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 20933792)

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh :thumbsup

LAJ 06-01-2016 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mineistaken (Post 20933933)
Not a saint, just a decent man with some flaws, same as most of us are.

Hmmm... most of us don't lie every time we open our mouths, aren't running for president or with a handful of bankruptcies under our belt. Trump is far from a "decent man" and is nothing like "most of us" are... :2 cents:

dyna mo 06-01-2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LAJ (Post 20934002)
Hmmm... most of us don't lie every time we open our mouths, aren't running for president or with a handful of bankruptcies under our belt. Trump is far from a "decent man" and is nothing like "most of us" are... :2 cents:

you'd think that as unsaintly as trump is that hillary would be completely dominating him in the race.

crockett 06-01-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20933705)

Why do you have to compare everything to Hillary? Also considering the whole Kenneth Star investigations and the non stop Republican crusade to try to nail the Clintons ti the cross I hardly think Trump has come close to the same.

Also it's very ironic Republitards were all outraged about Clinton real estate deals and paid speeches but won't bat an eye at Trump's college fraud case.

Very ironic indeed.

dyna mo 06-01-2016 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 20934023)
Why do you have to compare everything to Hillary? Also considering the whole Kenneth Star investigations and the non stop Republican crusade to try to nail the Clintons ti the cross I hardly think Trump has come close to the same.

Also it's very ironic Republitards were all outraged about Clinton real estate deals but won't bat an eye at Trump's college fraud case.

Very ironic indeed.

because the race is currently between trump and hillary. would you prefer i compare trump to a random person?

not sure why you're commenting to me about outraged repubs on trump college, i've already weighed-in on that and i have nothing to do with the repub party.

crockett 06-01-2016 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20934038)
because the race is currently between trump and hillary. would you prefer i compare trump to a random person?

not sure why you're commenting to me about outraged repubs on trump college, i've already weighed-in on that and i have nothing to do with the repub party.

This topic isn't about comparing Trump to anyone. It talking about if he did or didn't do what he claimed to have done.

It's not about Obama, Hillary or anyone else so there is no need to compare him to anyone.

dyna mo 06-01-2016 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crockett (Post 20934299)
This topic isn't about comparing Trump to anyone. It talking about if he did or didn't do what he claimed to have done.

It's not about Obama, Hillary or anyone else so there is no need to compare him to anyone.

Typical liberal logic, do as I say not as I do eh.

Because heads up:. You haven't contributed at all to the thread topic, and worse , you're trying to chastise others for the same thing you're doing while trying to derail the thread.

crockett 06-01-2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20934311)
Typical liberal logic, do as I say not as I do eh.

Because heads up:. You haven't contributed at all to the thread topic, and worse , you're trying to chastise others for the same thing you're doing while trying to derail the thread.

You're the only liberal in this conversation.

dyna mo 06-01-2016 06:13 PM

You should stop posting. it makes you look like a liberal Hillary apologist. Heads up.

bronco67 06-01-2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dyna mo (Post 20933774)

You'r a bigger Trump supporter than Fox News is. You've been swinging from his nuts....hard.

bronco67 06-01-2016 06:23 PM

That pic just reminds me of the old saying about smoke and fire and how it pertains to Donald Trump. There's smoke coming out his fucking pores.

dyna mo 06-01-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco67 (Post 20934398)
You'r a bigger Trump supporter than Fox News is. You've been swinging from his nuts....hard.

this from the dumbfuckwad that doesn't even know what a fucking quote is.

you're too fucking stupid to understand what my view or intent is.

Vendzilla 06-01-2016 10:07 PM

Hillary donated $70,000 to vets, that's probably less than some of her staffers get

_Richard_ 06-02-2016 02:32 AM

he said cheques went out.. has 5.6 million dollars been sitting somewhere collecting interest while they 'do the vetting process'?

that's a lot of money just to be sitting around till someone asks

Yanks_Todd 06-02-2016 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baddog (Post 20933369)

There are plenty of organizations that vet and rate non-profits. He could have done that in a day after the event.

Bladewire 06-02-2016 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yanks_Todd (Post 20934962)
There are plenty of organizations that vet and rate non-profits. He could have done that in a day after the event.

His excuse was they're "too busy" and "it takes time", same excuse Bernie has used for not releasing his taxes.

baddog 06-02-2016 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yanks_Todd (Post 20934962)

Really? So vetting should not take more than a day? I doubt you run your business that way.

He wasn't verifying their existence, they were confirming that more than 20% of the donation actually went to the cause and not for parties like Wounded Warrior was