GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Father Of 6-Year Old Murdered At Sandy Hook Is Heckled By Sicko Gun Nuts (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1098037)

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 08:30 PM

Father Of 6-Year Old Murdered At Sandy Hook Is Heckled By Sicko Gun Nuts

Fucking outrageous!

Quote:

Neil Heslin, the father of a 6-year-old boy who was slain in the Sandy Hook massacre in Newtown, Conn., on Dec. 14, stoically faced down pro-gun activists last night.

More than 1,000 people attended a hearing before the Gun Violence Prevention Working Group at the Legislative Office Building in Hartford on Monday to share their views on gun control, USA Today reported. Among them was Heslin, who held a large framed picture of himself and his son Jesse as he urged officials to consider strengthening gun laws in Connecticut.

But as he gave his emotional testimony, pleading with lawmakers to improve mental health options and to ban assault weapons like the one Adam Lanza used to murder his child and 25 other people, his speech was interrupted by dozens of audience members, The Connecticut Post reported.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2572503.html

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/963454/thu...ED-large.jpg?6

Dirty F 01-29-2013 08:35 PM

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to gun nuts.

Mr Pheer 01-29-2013 08:36 PM

An assault weapon was not used in the incident. Why cant idiots understand this.

AllAboutCams 01-29-2013 08:41 PM

Very sad :Oh crap

Gator 01-29-2013 08:44 PM

It doesn't matter what type of weapon was used or what side of the fence you are on with this issue. To have no compassion for a father who just lost his young child and disrespect him like that is just plain old f'n stupid.

Supz 01-29-2013 08:47 PM

youre a sad fellow.

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 19451509)
An assault weapon was not used in the incident. Why cant idiots understand this.

Yes, an assault weapon WAS used in the incident. How did idiots believe otherwise?

State Police: All 26 Newtown victims shot with assault rifle

Lt. J. Paul Vance, the face of an ongoing Connecticut State Police investigation into worst grade-school shooting in U.S. history, Thursday debunked media and Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster XM-15 E2S rifle that is now the focus of a proposed federal assault-weapons ban.

Read more: http://www.greenwichtime.com/newtown...#ixzz2JQZ3yjrL

sandman! 01-29-2013 08:53 PM

so having his kid die makes him any less of a douchbag ?

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandman! (Post 19451532)

Why is he a douchebag? What the fuck are you talking about?

Vapid - BANNED FOR LIFE 01-29-2013 09:05 PM

He's pretty obviously a douche bag.
Don't let your vagina fool you.

Gator 01-29-2013 09:08 PM

Somebody kill your kid and see how you feel.

StickyGreen 01-29-2013 09:13 PM

How many innocent people have died because of assault rifles since that shooting? Probably like none.

People like GrantMercury are freaking the fuck out though lol, the guy is probably hiding in his closet with a bulletproof vest on.

The guns are gonna getcha Grant!

Mr Pheer 01-29-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantMercury (Post 19451531)
Yes, an assault weapon WAS used in the incident. How did idiots believe otherwise?

State Police: All 26 Newtown victims shot with assault rifle

Lt. J. Paul Vance, the face of an ongoing Connecticut State Police investigation into worst grade-school shooting in U.S. history, Thursday debunked media and Internet reports that Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza killed his victims with handguns and not the Bushmaster XM-15 E2S rifle that is now the focus of a proposed federal assault-weapons ban.

Read more: http://www.greenwichtime.com/newtown...#ixzz2JQZ3yjrL

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3020...town-shooting/

I'm not going to get into a debate, but it has been said many times that the assault weapon was found locked in the trunk of his car. Even coroner's reports have stated that the wounds of the victims were not caused by an assault weapon.

None of this makes heckling a victim's father appropriate behavior, but it also does not excuse continued lies by the media being used by a few individuals in congress to introduce legislation banning a type of weapon that was not used in the first place.

StickyGreen 01-29-2013 09:18 PM

I bet after 9/11 the media had GrantMercury scared shitless that some arab was gonna blow him up...

Now they've got him obsessed with guns...

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 19451568)

Dumbass, if you'd bother to read the link, you'd have seen that is addressed. It's BULLSHIT!

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StickyGreen (Post 19451569)
I bet after 9/11 the media had GrantMercury scared shitless that some arab was gonna blow him up...

Now they've got him obsessed with guns...

No, shithead. You have it exactly backward. It's the gun nuts that are all about the fear. I don't have a gun, or a vest. I don't need them.

keysync 01-29-2013 09:22 PM

People like Grant are just as bad if not worse than the FAR right wing fringe nut jobs.
I personally can't fucking stand either...

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 19451568)
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/01/3020...town-shooting/

I'm not going to get into a debate...

There is no debate. There's the facts, and then there's the bullshit spread by the gun nuts. Read the link. The only thing the hand gun was used for was to kill himself.

brassmonkey 01-29-2013 09:25 PM

so because he was there crying people should give up their rights?

SilentKnight 01-29-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

What a contemptible statement to make.

You're a genuine cunt. :321GFY

2013 01-29-2013 09:31 PM

GrantMercurys Girlfriend http://www.taboophonesexfantasy.com/...lindaIsMassive

...my body just gets more sexy, more beautiful with every pound I gain.

wtf :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keysync (Post 19451575)
People like Grant are just as bad if not worse than the FAR right wing fringe nut jobs.

Fuck you, dude.

1. I don't care if you like me or not.

2. Don't get pissed at me for posting a story. If you don't want to read it, DON'T.

3. If these bastards had behaved like human beings, and let this poor guy have a minute to speak his peace, I'd have had nothing to post.

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2013 (Post 19451586)
GrantMercurys Girlfriend http://www.taboophonesexfantasy.com/...lindaIsMassive

...my body just gets more sexy, more beautiful with every pound I gain.

wtf :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Like that shit? :thumbsup

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 19451580)

Seriously?

No, dumbass. But they should keep their big mouths shut long enough for a man to speak his peace. It's some serious shit he's gone through, and he deserves a moment to have his say. :disgust

Scott McD 01-29-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantMercury (Post 19451598)
Seriously?

No, dumbass. But they should keep their big mouths shut long enough for a man to speak his peace. It's some serious shit he's gone through, and he deserves a moment to have his say. :disgust

Word.

Can't believe some of the comments in this thread...

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monotony (Post 19451555)
He's pretty obviously a douche bag.
Don't let your vagina fool you.

Gag on my cock and die.

Gator 01-29-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott McD (Post 19451607)
Word.

Can't believe some of the comments in this thread...

A rational person has entered this thread!

brassmonkey 01-29-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantMercury (Post 19451598)
Seriously?

thats your opinion

Gator 01-29-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 19451617)
thats your opinion

Wow. Do you have any compassion?

Definition of COMPASSION
: sympathetic consciousness of others' distress together with a desire to alleviate it

GrantMercury 01-29-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

thats your opinion

So you don't agree? This guy will never be the same. He'll have to live with his murdered son in his heart the rest of his life. You don't think isn't entitled to get his statement out without heckling? Prick. :321GFY

Dirty F 01-29-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

thats your opinion

You gun imbeciles make me sick.
Amazing how guns attract such scum.

Buncha 01-29-2013 11:00 PM

Looks like the whole heckling incident was taken out of context. When the full unedited video made the rounds, most outlets retracted.

Quote:

We now have video of Neil Heslin's testimony to Connecticut lawmakers yesterday—during which he was reportedly "heckled" by gun-rights advocates—and the footage suggests that the initial characterization of the incident was more than a little misleading.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...un_rights.html
Quote:

Heslin posed a question to the audience and paused. The gun advocates in the room clearly withheld responding until after he declared that no one was able to answer him. And upon their shouting of “the Second Amendment” as the reason they should be able to possess “assault weapons,” Heslin was remarkably civil — as was the crowd, which quieted down almost immediately.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/did-the-m...d-by-gun-nuts/

sicone 01-29-2013 11:04 PM

This man is more than entitled to share his experience and opinion, just as the people on the opposite side are entitled to the same.

L-Pink 01-29-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keysync (Post 19451575)

I know, and his unhealthy hateful attitude toward gun owners , non democrats and anyone with a differing opinion is inductive of a severe personality disorder.

crockett 01-29-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 19451509)

He used the assault rifle..

brassmonkey 01-29-2013 11:13 PM

was that demolition man they banned everything and the only place to eat was taco bell? :helpme :1orglaugh

AsianDivaGirlsWebDude 01-29-2013 11:33 PM

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slides...91004_free.jpg

:(

ADG

Buncha 01-29-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude (Post 19451718)

That's what I was talking about. They edited out the entire part where Heslin asked the audience a question and paused for them to respond. Here's the unedited video. Jump ahead to 15:00 for the relevant part.

Quote:

At around the 15-minute mark in the video below you'll hear an untold number of gun-rights supporters shout out a variety of Second Amendment-related remarks, just as the the Connecticut Post originally reported occurred in a story headlined "Father of Newtown victim heckled at hearing." But the video also shows that those who interjected were responding to a question posed by Heslin.

"Is there anybody in this room that can give me one reason or challenge this question, why anybody in this room needs to have one of these assault-style weapons or military weapons or high-capacity clips?" Heslin said before pausing and looking around the room. He then continued: "And not one person can answer that question or give me an answer." It was at that point that the cries of "Second Amendment" can be heard.

It's certainly worth pointing out that the audience members aren't supposed to interrupt a witness?a lawmaker running the hearing can be heard asking for the crowd to be quiet?and it's possible that Heslin's question was a rhetorical one, and his pause was simply for dramatic effect. But regardless, it also appears as though those gun-rights advocates who spoke up were doing so in response to what they heard as a question. Even if such actions represent an interruption they nonetheless appear to fall well short of heckling, an act that most often comes with an air of harassment associated with it.

If the exchange between Heslin and the pro-gun audience members was noteworthy at all, it's likely because of how relatively civil the whole thing was (at least in comparison to what followed online today). The gun-rights advocates in the audience quickly quiet down after their short responses; Heslin appears largely unfazed by the shouts.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...un_rights.html

StickyGreen 01-29-2013 11:59 PM

Way more parents are losing their children in the pointless wars that the U.S. insists on continuing all around the damn world. They are being killed by the thousands. How many kids have fallen victim in recent years to a random mass shooting? Like 50 or so?

I'd say the kids dying in bullshit wars is a more important issue to be concerned about, not some rare isolated incident.

This falls on deaf ears though because most people actually believe those soldiers are dying for a justified reason. So who cares about those parents who lost their children, they died "for our freedoms" and "spreading democracy." lol

NewNick 01-30-2013 02:45 AM

Quote:

Did you really say that ?

That's very sad indeed.

:(

DamianJ 01-30-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sicone (Post 19451696)
This man is more than entitled to share his experience and opinion, just as the people on the opposite side are entitled to the same.

So you support the Westboro Church demos then? They are just expressing their opinion...

Kasumi 01-30-2013 03:05 AM

"Look at me! I'm holding a picture of my dead kid, so if you disagree with me, you'll have a public relations nightmare."

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantMercury (Post 19451503)

Those idiots, protecting their civil rights. Why don't they just shut up like we did for SOPA.

onwebcam 01-30-2013 03:11 AM

If ‘Assault Weapons’ Are Bad…Why Does DHS Want to Buy 7,000 of Them for ‘Personal Defense’?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...sonal-defense/

Kasumi 01-30-2013 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gator (Post 19451520)
It doesn't matter what type of weapon was used or what side of the fence you are on with this issue. To have no compassion for a father who just lost his young child and disrespect him like that is just plain old f'n stupid.

Where was the disrespect The man asked the people in attendance a question. He got an answer he may not have liked.

When one side has to resort to nothing but emotional appeals, you know they're in the wrong. And why are these parents hawking the loss of their children for someone else's political gain.

This man is far too invested in one side of an issue that needs to be discussed rationally without all the emotion his personal situation brings. He shouldn't be advocating anything and if he does, no one should listen to it.

Kasumi 01-30-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buncha (Post 19451691)
Looks like the whole heckling incident was taken out of context. When the full unedited video made the rounds, most outlets retracted.

People have calmly tried to and have successfully (if you were watching it) managed to logically explain why any regulations or bans are bullshit.

Then you've had this guy and a couple of women disregard all of the points raised and basically go all "my feelings! how many more sweet children! disarm everyone now!".

And did you know that another parent of a kid from that school valiantly opposed the gun ban? Was that featured on the news?

Or the magnificent Korean immigrant that became an American "by choice" and fucking handed everyone their asses on a silver platter with sheer logic and sound reasoning? Was that featured on the news?

I've watched the whole thing for maybe three hours and I can already say that the media in the US are extremely jaded and spin the truth to fit their agenda.

There should be an outrage over all of this, it's no different than the commie propaganda Europe went through years back. You're being lied to. Hard.

notjoe 01-30-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kasumi (Post 19451916)
Where was the disrespect The man asked the people in attendance a question. He got an answer he may not have liked.

When one side has to resort to nothing but emotional appeals, you know they're in the wrong. And why are these parents hawking the loss of their children for someone else's political gain.

This man is far too invested in one side of an issue that needs to be discussed rationally without all the emotion his personal situation brings. He shouldn't be advocating anything and if he does, no one should listen to it.

Then by your own account all victim impact statements, which are meant to decide how long a person should be sentenced for, should be removed from every court proceeding?

tony286 01-30-2013 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brassmonkey (Post 19451580)

What about the dead people who lost their rights? I still say dont ban it does nothing but make some real regulations and everyone has to follow them.

alex.missyouth 01-30-2013 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 19451908)
If ?Assault Weapons? Are Bad?Why Does DHS Want to Buy 7,000 of Them for ?Personal Defense??

You got a point.

tony286 01-30-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onwebcam (Post 19451908)
If ?Assault Weapons? Are Bad?Why Does DHS Want to Buy 7,000 of Them for ?Personal Defense??

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...sonal-defense/

They arent but the regs dont give them the respect they should have.

Sneakers2606 01-30-2013 07:03 AM

As a Neutral, there is no right or wrong.

When the debate comes down to morality, nothing will change.

IF the guys want to keep their guns, use a VERICHIP. Only you can use it, only you are responsible, only you can pull the trigger.

Anyway.......

N.B. about the verichip: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smart_Gun