GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Are dating white label sites affected by Google? (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1161300)

AdultSites 02-16-2015 09:27 AM

Are dating white label sites affected by Google?

I've just read about Google taking down white label camera sites. Does the same apply to the dating niche?

Mediamix 02-16-2015 09:44 AM

Yes! :2 cents::2 cents:

brassmonkey 02-16-2015 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mediamix (Post 20394722)
Yes! :2 cents::2 cents:

:2 cents::2 cents:

timmyc38 02-16-2015 09:54 AM

well this thread was quite informative! :thumbsup

nm_ 02-16-2015 10:10 AM

Those camera sites tho

vending_machine 02-16-2015 10:53 AM

I heard Sony is releasing a whitelabel for their camera products in the 2nd quarter. Anyone have any info on this?

jimmycooper 02-16-2015 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vending_machine (Post 20394802)
I heard Sony is releasing a whitelabel for their camera products in the 2nd quarter. Anyone have any info on this?

Actually I think it's Nikon.

k0nr4d 02-16-2015 12:19 PM

Not nessesarily - we have a couple of things in place on datingsystems to prevent that from happening.

AdultSites 02-17-2015 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0nr4d (Post 20394883)
Not nessesarily - we have a couple of things in place on datingsystems to prevent that from happening.

What would this be, if I can ask? What is the situation with white label dating sites, and why they've been getting penalized? How to prevent that from happening?

Thanks.

k0nr4d 02-17-2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultSites (Post 20395904)
What would this be, if I can ask? What is the situation with white label dating sites, and why they've been getting penalized? How to prevent that from happening?

Thanks.

I can't really say, but generally speaking the problem with whitelabels is that all the sites have the exact same content with the exact same markup and nearly the exact same CSS.

AdultKing 02-17-2015 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdultSites (Post 20395904)
is the situation with white label dating sites, and why they've been getting penalized?

Because Google doesn't want to serve tens of thousands of results for sites which essentially carry the exact same content.

Quote:

How to prevent that from happening?
Have a unique site, with unique content and drop the notion that you can run a white label successfully while relying only on search engine traffic.

lock 02-18-2015 12:22 AM

You need to customize a white label so you don't have the exact same website as everyone else. Many sites listed at FreeWhiteLabels.com | White Label Sites offer custom html allowing you to hotlink to your content on other servers, custom posts, colors, meta tags etc. There are many whitelabels sitting on top of google these sites have a lot of backlinks and have extra content by means of videos, photos, links and informative content. Consider a white label as a blank html and spend time changing everything.

AdultKing 02-18-2015 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lock (Post 20396401)
You need to customize a white label so you don't have the exact same website as everyone else. Many sites listed at FreeWhiteLabels.com | White Label Sites offer custom html allowing you to hotlink to your content on other servers, custom posts, colors, meta tags etc. There are many whitelabels sitting on top of google these sites have a lot of backlinks and have extra content by means of videos, photos, links and informative content. Consider a white label as a blank html and spend time changing everything.

I think the OP just wants to throw up a white label and instantly make money without all that tedious effort :upsidedow

iSpyCams 02-18-2015 06:56 AM

Yeah the idea is you can't copy someone else's site word for word, put it on a different domain and get treated like a unique property. Really you never should have, the only difference is Google is getting better at detecting the sneaky ways people try to get away with it.

ITraffic 02-18-2015 09:26 AM

wl's were great for churn and burn. too bad that ship has sailed.

but is your traffic is being sent to dating and cams anyways why brand them?

datingbanking 02-18-2015 11:23 AM

You can still use WL's for dating, brand them, co brand them with your existing sites / offers

And you can still rank WL's high on google and bing/yahoo but are always at their mercy
so the best thing is to do is social media to generate traffic or ads, mails etc if you can afford.