Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The best place to sell and buy your content.

 
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2023, 05:53 PM   #1
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User
 
ArlinAurora's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Posts: 9
I'm 27 a latina model from mexico getting started, want to fund some ideas, anyone need content?

If anyone is looking for content from someone with my profile (27, latina/mexicana, with pictures available I guess pretty much everywhere after I've started uploading it, haha: [oops, I cannot post links because I'm new but you can find me with the name Arlin Aurora I assume or ask me... please let me know. I am trying to do more than what it seems (cam girl, small scale content production) and have developed a business plan for something that would be an incredible opportunity in Mexico, it exists in other regions like Colombia and the CEE region, so you can imagine basically what it is I assume. Why it doesn't exist here, who knows, probably organized crime's grip on the country, except for there are ways around that. (I've searched GFY for anyone filming in Mexico and came across some hilarious responses to someone who wanted to film in Tijuana without like knowing Mexico at alll... seems like this is a great community haha.)

Except I know how ;) Pretty much I just want to get out of a personal situation and move forward with my business ideas, which are formulated through business plans and are more substantial than what you would think from seeing what I have done online thus far. I just want to get started, and it's hard here, obviously. Our economy if you aren't rich, a criminal, or a politician is just difficult. Ohhh wait, the U.S. is the same.

Anyway I'm making this too long but I do want to become part of the community here so I suppose I'm giving background because of that. SO, the point is, if anyone needs any kind of content at all that I could possibly provide to them, I have a decent workflow and setup, it will look a little more amateur than professional, but it could be pretty close (or could just be totally amateur). I can do solo stuff much more quickly but I can easily find girls and guys to be in content too. Obviously 2257 compliance and exclusive rights or whatnot would not be a problem.

You can send me an email at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks

-Arlin
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 10:43 AM   #2
amacontent
STANLEY CUP CHAMPION !
 
amacontent's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,520
Send me an email with photos.
__________________
Joe Loughlin
[email protected]
SKYPE- joeloughlin
http://www.amaproduction.com
amacontent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 03:38 PM   #3
myleene
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 854
Is it your AllMyLinks?

https://allmylinks.com/arlin
myleene is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 05:52 AM   #4
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,699
Always interested in lesbian sub dom content.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 05:42 AM   #5
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User
 
ArlinAurora's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by myleene View Post
Is it your AllMyLinks?

(URL removed since I can't include them at all in my messages until I get to 30+ posts)
Yep, that's me...
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 05:51 AM   #6
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User
 
ArlinAurora's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Always interested in lesbian sub dom content.
I can definitely find a girlfriend that would work with me for it, I'm always the dom though haha. If you have specifics on anything you'd like, let me know at [email protected]

Thanks!
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 04:22 PM   #7
xxxclusive
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by amacontent View Post
Send me an email with photos.
Be careful, he just wants to wank his short wiener on some free pics
xxxclusive is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 04:11 PM   #8
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User
 
ArlinAurora's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Posts: 9
Thanks for the several responses. Since the last post I've launched my company which I'm not going to plug here because I'm not certain of the rules, but I'll look into it, though we aren't really ready yet and still pending an official launch through press coverage and a press release and so on. We're wrapping up details for exclusive models, too, so content from more than just me is available too. I'm basically doing this on a shoestring budget right now, but hopefully that will change soon.

Until then, if you send a message, I'll get back to you literally as soon as I can, this has been crazy after launching the company and everything involved, so I'm a little behind but getting there. We're also looking for opportunities with more established distributors (websites, whatever) and open to discussions related to our technologies (if you want to incorporate more advanced technologies like AI/AR/Web3/natural language processing/more into product you've already got) and marketing opportunities that might help everyone involved - that doesn't mean a bunch of free content though, specifically only interested in working with people who have been around for a long time. I know that's a catch-22 since I haven't been around for a long time, but we've got some unique things to offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxclusive View Post
Be careful, he just wants to wank his short wiener on some free pics
__________________
Arlin Aurora
company website: www.ahhproductions.com
my website: arlinaurora.com (various links, mostly nsfw)
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 09:27 AM   #9
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,699
you have mail
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 06:07 AM   #10
SixFigures.ltd
Confirmed User
 
SixFigures.ltd's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxclusive View Post
free pics
*feet pics
__________________
Adult 🍆 domains with traffic like aann.us, averagehoe.com, CUMSHOT.ING, radar.gay, sexbombed.com, vulvcan.com, yellowpiss.com & a bit more: https://bit.ly/gfydomains
SixFigures.ltd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 09:56 AM   #11
TeenFPX
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlinAurora View Post
Thanks for the several responses. Since the last post I've launched my company which I'm not going to plug here because I'm not certain of the rules, but I'll look into it, though we aren't really ready yet and still pending an official launch through press coverage and a press release and so on. We're wrapping up details for exclusive models, too, so content from more than just me is available too. I'm basically doing this on a shoestring budget right now, but hopefully that will change soon.

Until then, if you send a message, I'll get back to you literally as soon as I can, this has been crazy after launching the company and everything involved, so I'm a little behind but getting there. We're also looking for opportunities with more established distributors (websites, whatever) and open to discussions related to our technologies (if you want to incorporate more advanced technologies like AI/AR/Web3/natural language processing/more into product you've already got) and marketing opportunities that might help everyone involved - that doesn't mean a bunch of free content though, specifically only interested in working with people who have been around for a long time. I know that's a catch-22 since I haven't been around for a long time, but we've got some unique things to offer.



Best of luck! I'd be interested to chat with you about the adventure of creating a production company on a shoestring budget. I checked your site and it's still offline. Is everything still going according to plan?
reach out admin @ teenfpx com!
__________________
teenfpx.com
TeenFPX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2024, 05:22 AM   #12
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User
 
ArlinAurora's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenFPX View Post
Best of luck! I'd be interested to chat with you about the adventure of creating a production company on a shoestring budget. I checked your site and it's still offline. Is everything still going according to plan?
reach out admin @ teenfpx com!
Sent you an email. I did not notice your reply as I have been away for the holidays and even during that, filming and editing all of the time with little time to catch up on anything else but hopefully that changes really, really soon. As with any startup, we have had our delays and backtracked but are still working hard, only the full scope of what we are doing especially with the (patented) tech we have built and so on is not totally understood yet but that is a given as we have continued to push back an “official” company launch for likely another month, maybe sooner. Until then, yes, we are doing a lot of exclusive production that keeps us busy but working to bring in staff (the first of whom start working this coming week) to handle some of the things we have been sorely delayed on (or we would likely have more business and prospects at the moment). Coming from a tech startup background, it is overwhelming and fun at the same time. Anyway, would be glad to talk to you, but yes all is going well so far, and we have a good bit of financing pledged that is in a due diligence period right now so that will most certainly help. Sorry again about missing your message until now!

-Arlin
__________________
Arlin Aurora
company website: www.ahhproductions.com
my website: arlinaurora.com (various links, mostly nsfw)
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 08:47 AM   #13
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,699
I would be cautious...she talks a lot of nonsense, then bupkis
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2024, 09:16 AM   #14
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User
 
ArlinAurora's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I would be cautious...she talks a lot of nonsense, then bupkis
Well, on the other hand, you asked for a proposal and we spent time developing what would be a good one, perhaps we just do not do things like others in this industry (e.g. fast and wrong). And then I had other things to do, and as you said several times, we were just “shooting the breeze” so I put priority on things that were, hm, already in the wind. Sorry you did not get a proposal fast enough that was hypothetical in the first place but me and a company putting priorities on the things we believe are highest priority is definitely NOT the same as “talking nonsense” and it is also definitely NOT a reason to tell people to “be careful”. How sad that you would essentially defame someone when all that actually happened was that I never delivered your proposal and had a LOT going on, and I was met with constant talk about how you have been scammed over and over again (that is another constant in this industry I have found) and how I “needed” to stay in touch with you—um, yes, you said that I needed to make sure I at least checked in with you about the development of a proposal for a hypothetical project when we were just “shooting the breeze” and, yes, I think that it is unnecessary to check in with a potential client who is just “shooting the breeze” and warns about fraud so often that it seems you are actually expecting it from a new contact and implying that fraud is somehow a given. I don’t know anyone who would want to deal with the aforementioned issues from you (i.e., high maintenance) without any work or payment, and when specifically mentioning over and over again the importance of understanding the hypothetical nature of your inquiry. And therefore, and I believe understandably, I placed priority first on paying clients and our own corporate development and internal project development. We have had a lot of contact with us about productions and content and have literally taken one client and we are happy with that at the moment. Though there are a couple others we would like to work with but unfortunately we are a startup and things are moving fast so even those proposals have been delayed endlessly—again, I feel it is right to put the emphasis and priority of my days on what is producing for the company (is that crazy?). So while I would like to get back to at least a couple people, clients come first and our longer term corporate goals come first as well. Eventually, our work will more than speak for itself, so if people we would like to work with do not like that we had to put proposals on the back burner for a little while longer are upset, I feel that will quickly change when our work is seen publicly and with many announcements we will be making quite soon. Anyhow, this is also a waste of my time except to say to you that I found it discouraging that fraud was implied in every one of your emails because you had been scammed so many times and because I found it too much to be taking away from true priorities to walk on eggshells and have to check in with you and so on when we never began working together. I find it egregious and negligent that you would write something here in public that again implies wrongdoing (“be careful” and talks “nonsense”) without having anything at ALL to backup your claims or feelings except that I flat out told you I would not even be interested in working with you, again for all of the reasons mentioned herein. Oh, by the way, if you are concerned about everyone being a fraud, the last thing you should do is make careless and baseless statements about someone who, if they were something to be “careful” about, literally turned down work. Don’t the people to be careful about actually actively pursue you and try to get money out of you? That seems obvious. I did the opposite of that! But because I did not reply and then declined doing business with you at all, I am now someone to watch out for? That, my friend, is the only nonsense I see. But I digress, and will not continue an argument that has no basis in reality. Post solid proof as to why people should be careful or as to what nonsense I am supposedly talking, or otherwise, do not say anything at all. Do you think it is funny to just take a grievance like what I explained herein and then air it publicly and make it sound like some kind of crime? Would you have appreciated someone doing that when, back in the day, you were starting your business? I do not think so. That is a shame. Best of luck to you, though.
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 08:25 AM   #15
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 10,699
It is too long to read ! So, I will give the short version. Alter 20+ e mails you were not able ( or willing) to offer a quote ( or an estimate) for:

"One day 12h shoot with 3 models, in a decent looking location."

never mind providing a picture of any model available or any location. That after more then 2 months !! I call that "bupkis".

Maybe someone else will have a better luck. And good luck to you.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 10:58 PM   #16
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User
 
ArlinAurora's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
It is too long to read ! So, I will give the short version. Alter 20+ e mails you were not able ( or willing) to offer a quote ( or an estimate) for:

"One day 12h shoot with 3 models, in a decent looking location."

never mind providing a picture of any model available or any location. That after more then 2 months !! I call that "bupkis".

Maybe someone else will have a better luck. And good luck to you.
First of all, I do not care if what I wrote was too long to read for you. If you have trouble reading long texts, then perhaps you should look into that. If I feel like writing something lengthy to provide adequate detail and information, then I have the right to publish something lengthy, perhaps too lengthy for someone like you to read. (I have noticed this trend more and more in the world... depressing. It's either incompetence or because people are too busy to read something lengthy, but I usually think it's the former because reading something lengthy does not take a long time unless... you are somewhat incompetent?)

And since I do not care if you have a problem with the length of what I write, I will write it again here. I do not care if you read it all or not. It only took me a couple of minutes to write it anyway, but it sure makes things more clear and understandable if someone needs to find this thread later and find out about this dispute between us because you have now implied that there is a reason for the dispute when there is not (or at least it is trivial literally to the point of being a playground fight that for some reason you chose to start the new year with). Your posts, which are concise so that you do not have to spend more than two seconds writing or reading, do not provide adequate detail in a dispute, twist information by providing only summary information, and do not provide adequate information for archival since you have made this claim about me and my company in a public forum.

Anyway, sorry if you are unable to read.

--

Mmm, okay, but you are making my point for me. You originally stated in this thread, with no additional information provided to give context, that people should be careful doing business with me and/or my company. You claimed something that anyone would interpret as the same thing as me and/or my company may not be legitimate. That is not a fair thing to do, and it could also be defamation (among other things if it impacts me and/or the company).

So you went from that original statement, which you made unsolicited to a public forum for no reason at all (you know that you do not need to "warn" anyone about me and/or my company because you know we did not do anything wrong to you)... to this statement above where you are saying that the reason that I "talk nonsense" and the reason that people should be "careful" is because in a substantial amount of time I did not give you a proposal/quote/estimate for what you wanted? So again, my opinion here and the logical thing to think in this case is that any fraudulent company would provide you with that proposal/quote/estimate -- likely as quickly as possible -- rather than putting it on the back burner because there are other things to do as well (again, I will remind you that you kept reminding me that we were only "shooting the breeze" and that everything was "hypothetical" and that you were in "no rush" -- none of this created a sense of urgency for me). But it seems that your opinion is the opposite, that people should be careful with me and/or my company... just because I had to prioritize other things over your proposal/quote/estimate for your hypothetical project of which we were shooting the breeze? Again, you say that I talk nonsense, but THAT -- to be careful of me because you did not get your proposal/quote/estimate -- is something that I would think could be fairly described as nonsense by definition. If you do not see where I am coming from and you still believe that it was correct to "warn" people about me just because you did not receive a proposal/quote/estimate, then there is likely no reason to attempt to communicate with you or to solve this matter that you started on a public forum for no reason other than your annoyance with me or perhaps you need some entertainment or something. The reason that there would not be a reason to attempt to communicate with you or solve this matter if you truly believe you are correct in this situation is because if that were the case I would truly just think you have some type of incapacity to understand logic.

You contacted a startup. We have other things to do especially when you describe your project as hypothetical, shooting the breeze, and when you state that you are in no rush. We had not even finalized our format for proposals or estimates at the time you first contacted me. We had just gotten started with our first client (a client that remains with us today, six months later). I was traveling all of the time recruiting models. You knew some of this, and again when there was supposedly no rush and when we were just "shooting the breeze" then I just do not see what your problem is as far as being so apparently angry about not receiving a proposal that you would go to a public forum and potentially do permanent damage to a startup company. Again, if you do not see the logic as to why I do not think that is fair, I would begin to believe that you cannot be reasoned with. And as I said in my original reply to you in this now-public-for-no-reason matter, you did not tell the whole story in your first post about me and my company, but instead made what would be easily interpreted as a claim that me and/or my company are frauds. I know that is probably an easy claim for you to make because I constantly heard it from you that you had been scammed so many times by what I suppose were fake producers and con artists. But do you not think of the consequences of your actions? Making such a claim publicly and providing no background information (i.e., not stating that you are just angry because you waited on a proposal that you said you were in no rush for, and then I got sick of you wanting follow-up emails from me and I got sick of your emails in all capital letters and I got sick of your "bupkis" and I told you that I would not even work with you, so forget the proposal). THAT is what happened and you did not say what happened and why you are angry. Instead, you just said to be careful and made a very generalized statement that would be easily interpreted to cause concern for other potential clients, partners, or whatever and could impact me and/or my company and, as you know, if that happened it would for no reason at all which is why I believe it is important to clarify what happened now that you decided to make this public when it never qualified as anything even remotely newsworthy.

As far as pictures of available models, I did provide you with them. You, however, requested that I take special photos for you that had them holding up a sign that said your company name on it. I thought this was funny, I mean I understand that you are an incredibly, incredibly paranoid person and I suppose that is because you have been scammed so much (which is what you state yourself, but I would probably note that it seems odd to me that you would allow yourself to be scammed so often... again perhaps a fault in logic on your side exists... and additionally I would note that it would perhaps be more appropriate to use your time going after people who have taken something from you instead of going after me for what is a petty and trivial reason). I said I would work on your photos, but like everything else that I was working on for you, it was the lowest priority for me because honestly, I had to take your comments about not being in a rush and hypothetical and shooting the breeze into consideration when I decided how to plan my work for any given day or week. Other projects came ahead of yours because of how YOU positioned the importance of your project. If you do not also see the logic in that, again, I would take the stance that it may not be possible to reason with you at all.

But, even with the above explanation, do I need to be explaining here why you didn't get a proposal or that you did actually see some models or asking here why it matters if I didn't get location options to you? (Hint: they would have been in the final proposal documents.) I do not see a reason for this. I had to defend myself and my company against your claim that people should be "careful" with us and that I talk "nonsense" because those are very generalized statements that will be taken to mean something that is untrue. I defended myself and now continue to do so, but there is no reason for this conversation to even exist because none of it matters AT ALL. After all, no one lost anything other than the time to write a few emails back and forth which is trivial. Unfortunately this conversation, however gossipy it may be and even though this began with your claim that was made with no backbone, has to exist because you decided to say something that I would opine was unnecessary to say in a public forum. If a person or company did not provide me with a quote for a project I detailed to them, um, I would not have written in a public forum to be careful with them and I would not have stated that what they say is nonsense. I would have likely looked at explanations given to me by them (as they were to you) and tried to understand those reasonings rather than just being a very angry and petty person.

[1/2]
__________________
Arlin Aurora
company website: www.ahhproductions.com
my website: arlinaurora.com (various links, mostly nsfw)
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 10:59 PM   #17
ArlinAurora
Confirmed User
 
ArlinAurora's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2023
Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
It is too long to read ! So, I will give the short version. Alter 20+ e mails you were not able ( or willing) to offer a quote ( or an estimate) for:

"One day 12h shoot with 3 models, in a decent looking location."

never mind providing a picture of any model available or any location. That after more then 2 months !! I call that "bupkis".

Maybe someone else will have a better luck. And good luck to you.
[Continued from the post above]

I had respect for your work, but now I just see you as another in a long line of incredibly unprofessional people who unfortunately exist in this industry. And was it necessary for my opinion of you to change? No. But it did the moment that you made a potentially damaging statement about me and my company in a public forum without providing background information to readers and (I would hope) without considering the potential negative consequences that would not at all be deserved on our end if they were to occur because of what you have quite carelessly done, in my opinion.

Oh, and I do believe that current clients and partners would state if I asked them to, that they have had decent luck with us. Who cares, though, because I am not going to ask for character references to provide when I have now clearly established that your original comment about me and my company was made for a reason that is trivial and that just doesn't matter.

I hope that we can end this here because I'd rather not crowd this forum with unnecessary junk, but I do have to defend myself. I would like to discontinue now since it is hopefully very clear that you posted what you posted for no reason at all and without concern for how it might affect a startup business and without concern for your DUTY to provide background information rather than making a blanket statement that could be taken to mean that me and/or my company are frauds. All negligence on your part, but perhaps you can just stop it now and leave it at what you have said (nothing), and we can get on with our lives, does that sound good? I did not know that my taking a long time to provide a proposal because of other priorities followed by my decision to not work with you for reasons that were explained and have now been explained publicly would result in you, quite a long time after I considered contact with you to be a thing of distant memory, posting something potentially damaging out of the blue for no reason at all. It seems that it would be more prudent to just tend to your business because you have not provided a public service here, as we are a legitimate company, so all you have potentially done is make things harder on a startup and cause unnecessary drama. And it would likewise be more prudent for me to spend my time on the company, as I always do, rather than having to respond to you here and defend myself because I do want a thorough explanation of this matter published here since you decided to randomly provide this forum with an unwarranted and negligent "warning" about a legitimate company and a truly honest person that did not deserve this. So, again, what do you say about just leaving this here and not wasting our time any further? Thank you.

[2/2]
__________________
Arlin Aurora
company website: www.ahhproductions.com
my website: arlinaurora.com (various links, mostly nsfw)
ArlinAurora is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
content, mexico, business, started, pretty, amateur, assume, arlin, haha, community, ideas, u.s, wait, forward, 1orglaugh, economy, hard, formulated, plans, politician, criminal, online, substantial, ohhh, difficult
Thread Tools




©2000-, AI Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.