Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

 
Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2020, 02:17 PM   #1
912lab
Registered User
 
912lab's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 25
I need a Tubegalore.com Script

hey,

do you know a good script that can be used to create websites like Tubegalore.com or fuq.com?
912lab is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 02:47 AM   #2
Hanszipp
Registered User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: some where on earth
Posts: 6
It's a custom script,
__________________
Selling 1 year backlink high traffic images gallery : t.me/mcirosys
Hanszipp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:03 AM   #3
Klen
 
Klen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Little Vienna
Posts: 32,234
There is but it cost 6000$
__________________
For GFY administration inquiries- email info at gfy.com or send PM.
For advertising inquiries - email marketing at gfy.com

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:19 AM   #4
zerovic
Confirmed User
 
zerovic's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,035
Actually, I'm planning to write something similar soon.. It's on my todo list, but first I have to finish a POS system for a few local restaurants and bars
zerovic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:35 AM   #5
smartstud
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 79
You can check out adent.io/products/xaggregate
maybe that is something you are looking for.

Anyway, it is easy to buy a script but what about marketing?
Anybody knows how much traffic do you need to send to partner sites to get listed and to start trading traffic with them?
smartstud is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:55 AM   #6
Goethe
So Fuckin' Bored
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Across the Universe
Posts: 1,077
Isnít the basic KVS similar?
__________________
yes
Goethe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 07:00 AM   #7
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,006
SmartCJ

or pay for something custom. Even with smartCJ you'll need a custom theme.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:09 AM   #8
Goosy
Confirmed User
 
Goosy's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 92
Me too, let me know when you get it
Goosy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:23 AM   #9
InsaneMidget
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,767
I have built scripts similar to this. Build it on top of ElasticSearch or similar like Solr. The most difficult part is getting the sorting algorithms working properly on such a large scale per category. Many different ways to tackle this.

Just to add, for a custom version, this would cost about $15,000-20,000 and a few months of development. I would never build this script again personally.
InsaneMidget is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:35 AM   #10
Klen
 
Klen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Little Vienna
Posts: 32,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneMidget View Post
I have built scripts similar to this. Build it on top of ElasticSearch or similar like Solr. The most difficult part is getting the sorting algorithms working properly on such a large scale per category. Many different ways to tackle this.

Just to add, for a custom version, this would cost about $15,000-20,000 and a few months of development. I would never build this script again personally.
Lol how did you got such big amount?
__________________
For GFY administration inquiries- email info at gfy.com or send PM.
For advertising inquiries - email marketing at gfy.com

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:53 AM   #11
ruff
I have a plan
 
ruff's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Seattle - Miami - St Kitts
Posts: 5,434
You might get close using Adult Script Pro.
ruff is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:38 AM   #12
funkypigeon
Confirmed User
 
funkypigeon's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Your Moms Panties
Posts: 349
off topic ;do people actually buy merch from these guys? thinking about doing a merch store for my tube.
funkypigeon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:42 AM   #13
InsaneMidget
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen View Post
Lol how did you got such big amount?
Itís not that big really, a few months work at around $5k would be $60k a year if employed full time. Professional web developers, legit developers not the adult industry script kiddies, make $100k-$200k a year. The guys I worked for are very successful in the industry and invest in proper tools.
InsaneMidget is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:06 PM   #14
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneMidget View Post
I have built scripts similar to this. Build it on top of ElasticSearch or similar like Solr. The most difficult part is getting the sorting algorithms working properly on such a large scale per category. Many different ways to tackle this.

Just to add, for a custom version, this would cost about $15,000-20,000 and a few months of development. I would never build this script again personally.
yeah I build these scripts for a living, it's always on top of elasticsearch.

people on this forum hit me up constantly asking for the price for me to do a script for them...I always just tell them, it's a lot more than you want to pay. I would probably do it for someone, for $15k. But not any less.

Getting the search algorithms to work nice is indeed the hardest part. That, and cacheing.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:46 PM   #15
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing
 
EddyTheDog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London, Spain, New Zealand, GFY - Not Croydon...
Posts: 24,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
yeah I build these scripts for a living, it's always on top of elasticsearch.

people on this forum hit me up constantly asking for the price for me to do a script for them...I always just tell them, it's a lot more than you want to pay. I would probably do it for someone, for $15k. But not any less.

Getting the search algorithms to work nice is indeed the hardest part. That, and cacheing.
What am I missing? - Isn't it just an old fashioned CJ?..
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:57 PM   #16
nikki99
Supermodel
 
nikki99's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sodoma & Gomorra
Posts: 22,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen View Post
There is but it cost 6000$
OP need to buy it
nikki99 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 01:26 PM   #17
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyTheDog View Post
What am I missing? - Isn't it just an old fashioned CJ?..
To a large extent, yes, and that's why I recommended SmartCJ earlier in this thread

This is really complicated to explain, let me do my best:

CJ tubes are focused on converting paid/traded traffic. They're not nice to their users, and they don't really care about building bookmark/direct traffic.

SmartCJ is perfect for that. It has rotator logic that allows you to show *incredible* thumbs for a small set of top category pages. A smartCJ tube will have ridiculously good thumbs for "teen", "mom", "babe", "lesbian", etc. So they buy/trade traffic to these top category pages and are able to convert it.

But the smartCJ tube also doesn't need to have all that much content, because their goal is to convert paid/traded traffic. You really just need a few hundred/thousand videos in each of the top couple hundred categories, and you can achieve that goal.

And they don't need to have good search results for long-tail queries, because the traffic they're focused on is paid/traded and so the niche is usually something common/mainstream--mom, teen, lesbian, etc.

This isn't to say smartCJ tubes don't pull in google traffic--they do--but its to top category pages. Teen, mom, lesbian, etc.

Tubegalore is completely different. They have 40m+ videos and they have good search results for just about any query you can think of. They are also focused on retaining long-term users--so the search results need to be FRESH every time you go there. They pull in google traffic to long-tail category pages. Weird shit. Overwatch porn. Japanese femdom. Whatever.

So the philosophies and technical challenges are completely different.

CJ has to figure out rotator logic--how to achieve the best possible CTR on a limited set of the most popular queries. They don't have that many videos compared to tubegalore. User retention doesn't matter. They can show the same thumbs for years, if those thumbs continue to achieve high CTR.

Tubegalore wants to figure out how to show great thumbs for a HUGE set of long-tail queries. They want to show you fresh results all the time. They're not just focused on CTR because they want to retain users for years, so they constantly need to show fresh, clickable thumbs. Their database contains 40m+ videos--which is a HUGE technical challenge to search efficiently over. CJ tubes don't have this issue.

I hope that helps explain the difference. If you want to make a CJ tube, you use smartCJ. If you want a site like tubegalore...you gotta hire a guy like me.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 01:57 PM   #18
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing
 
EddyTheDog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London, Spain, New Zealand, GFY - Not Croydon...
Posts: 24,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
To a large extent, yes, and that's why I recommended SmartCJ earlier in this thread

This is really complicated to explain, let me do my best:

CJ tubes are focused on converting paid/traded traffic. They're not nice to their users, and they don't really care about building bookmark/direct traffic.

SmartCJ is perfect for that. It has rotator logic that allows you to show *incredible* thumbs for a small set of top category pages. A smartCJ tube will have ridiculously good thumbs for "teen", "mom", "babe", "lesbian", etc. So they buy/trade traffic to these top category pages and are able to convert it.

But the smartCJ tube also doesn't need to have all that much content, because their goal is to convert paid/traded traffic. You really just need a few hundred/thousand videos in each of the top couple hundred categories, and you can achieve that goal.

And they don't need to have good search results for long-tail queries, because the traffic they're focused on is paid/traded and so the niche is usually something common/mainstream--mom, teen, lesbian, etc.

This isn't to say smartCJ tubes don't pull in google traffic--they do--but its to top category pages. Teen, mom, lesbian, etc.

Tubegalore is completely different. They have 40m+ videos and they have good search results for just about any query you can think of. They are also focused on retaining long-term users--so the search results need to be FRESH every time you go there. They pull in google traffic to long-tail category pages. Weird shit. Overwatch porn. Japanese femdom. Whatever.

So the philosophies and technical challenges are completely different.

CJ has to figure out rotator logic--how to achieve the best possible CTR on a limited set of the most popular queries. They don't have that many videos compared to tubegalore. User retention doesn't matter. They can show the same thumbs for years, if those thumbs continue to achieve high CTR.

Tubegalore wants to figure out how to show great thumbs for a HUGE set of long-tail queries. They want to show you fresh results all the time. They're not just focused on CTR because they want to retain users for years, so they constantly need to show fresh, clickable thumbs. Their database contains 40m+ videos--which is a HUGE technical challenge to search efficiently over. CJ tubes don't have this issue.

I hope that helps explain the difference. If you want to make a CJ tube, you use smartCJ. If you want a site like tubegalore...you gotta hire a guy like me.

Thank you for taking the time to explain that to me/us - I have just taken another look at the site and it all makes more sense - It's impressive for sure...
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:01 PM   #19
Colmike9
(>^_^)b
 
Colmike9's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,217
What's the difference between paying that much money for a custom script vs me just importing using dumps or RSS from the tubes? Tube Galore is just a bunch of thumbs linking to the tube video pages..
__________________
Join the BEST cam affiliate program on the internet!
I've referred over $1.7mil in spending this past year, you should join in.
I make a lot more money in the medical field in a lab now, fuck you guys. Don't ask me to come back, but do join Chaturbate in my sig, it still makes bank without me touching shit for years..
Colmike9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:10 PM   #20
zerovic
Confirmed User
 
zerovic's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike7 View Post
What's the difference between paying that much money for a custom script vs me just importing using dumps or RSS from the tubes? Tube Galore is just a bunch of thumbs linking to the tube video pages..
Exactly. I don't really understand the prices mentioned above =D
zerovic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:20 PM   #21
artwilliams
Confirmed User
 
artwilliams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 252
Maybe I am told old but I think of a CJ (Circle Jerk) as slightly different. Back in the days of TGPs/MGPs, the purpose of a CJ site was to (almost) always send the surfer to another TGP (thus trading traffic). The owner hoped that once frustration set in the surfer would click on an advertisement in a search for more porn. Sites like TubeGalore don't seem to send users to anyplace but the video they want to watch.
__________________
Adult Hosting From US$2.24/month

01000111 01101111 00100000 01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110
artwilliams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:24 PM   #22
InsaneMidget
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike7 View Post
What's the difference between paying that much money for a custom script vs me just importing using dumps or RSS from the tubes? Tube Galore is just a bunch of thumbs linking to the tube video pages..

I don't even know where to begin with that comment. wankawonk seems much more patient and willing to answer.

The custom scripts take tube imports as well, that has nothing to do with anything that was mentioned here. Do you really think tubegalore is just a simple site that spits out tube RSS feeds with no thought for anything else? The statistical planning and algorithms are some of the most complex setups I have ever worked on in 12 years of coding.
InsaneMidget is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:25 PM   #23
InsaneMidget
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by artwilliams View Post
Maybe I am told old but I think of a CJ (Circle Jerk) as slightly different. Back in the days of TGPs/MGPs, the purpose of a CJ site was to (almost) always send the surfer to another TGP (thus trading traffic). The owner hoped that once frustration set in the surfer would click on an advertisement in a search for more porn. Sites like TubeGalore don't seem to send users to anyplace but the video they want to watch.
Same here, we actually don't call them CJ sites, we call them feeder sites because they feed traffic to the main tubes.
InsaneMidget is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:36 PM   #24
Colmike9
(>^_^)b
 
Colmike9's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneMidget View Post
I don't even know where to begin with that comment. wankawonk seems much more patient and willing to answer.

The custom scripts take tube imports as well, that has nothing to do with anything that was mentioned here. Do you really think tubegalore is just a simple site that spits out tube RSS feeds with no thought for anything else? The statistical planning and algorithms are some of the most complex setups I have ever worked on in 12 years of coding.
I get what you're saying, but I can just use Wordpress for the search and plugins for the importing, setting x amount per day and having categories/tags work the same. Then editing a theme. The sites will look pretty much the same, the surfers won't notice, and I'll save 15k...

(I'm just asking because I'm curious, not because I'm arguing or anything)
__________________
Join the BEST cam affiliate program on the internet!
I've referred over $1.7mil in spending this past year, you should join in.
I make a lot more money in the medical field in a lab now, fuck you guys. Don't ask me to come back, but do join Chaturbate in my sig, it still makes bank without me touching shit for years..
Colmike9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:48 PM   #25
trevesty
Confirmed User
 
trevesty's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike7 View Post
I get what you're saying, but I can just use Wordpress for the search and plugins for the importing, setting x amount per day and having categories/tags work the same. Then editing a theme. The sites will look pretty much the same, the surfers won't notice, and I'll save 15k...

(I'm just asking because I'm curious, not because I'm arguing or anything)
Then you'll have another 150 daily visits site nobody cares about.
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:57 PM   #26
Colmike9
(>^_^)b
 
Colmike9's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevesty View Post
Then you'll have another 150 daily visits site nobody cares about.
That's the answer that I wanted, but with more details..
__________________
Join the BEST cam affiliate program on the internet!
I've referred over $1.7mil in spending this past year, you should join in.
I make a lot more money in the medical field in a lab now, fuck you guys. Don't ask me to come back, but do join Chaturbate in my sig, it still makes bank without me touching shit for years..
Colmike9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:06 PM   #27
artwilliams
Confirmed User
 
artwilliams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneMidget View Post
Same here, we actually don't call them CJ sites, we call them feeder sites because they feed traffic to the main tubes.
Gotcha, thanks!
__________________
Adult Hosting From US$2.24/month

01000111 01101111 00100000 01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110
artwilliams is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:32 PM   #28
naughty1
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 137
Look like The Big G Dont like these kind of sites much only listing about 3% of their pages and they are pretty much non existent in bing now since Algo update
naughty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:35 PM   #29
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing
 
EddyTheDog's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London, Spain, New Zealand, GFY - Not Croydon...
Posts: 24,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty1 View Post
Look like The Big G Dont like these kind of sites much only listing about 3% of their pages and they are pretty much non existent in bing now since Algo update
They are getting traffic from somewhere...
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:49 PM   #30
Holy Damage
Confirmed User
 
Holy Damage's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between the legs
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneMidget View Post
I don't even know where to begin with that comment. wankawonk seems much more patient and willing to answer.

The custom scripts take tube imports as well, that has nothing to do with anything that was mentioned here. Do you really think tubegalore is just a simple site that spits out tube RSS feeds with no thought for anything else? The statistical planning and algorithms are some of the most complex setups I have ever worked on in 12 years of coding.
Well, Now we know who wrote that script

This CMS is able to control all their network in one single plataform, Am I right?
Holy Damage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:03 PM   #31
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike7 View Post
I get what you're saying, but I can just use Wordpress for the search and plugins for the importing, setting x amount per day and having categories/tags work the same. Then editing a theme. The sites will look pretty much the same, the surfers won't notice, and I'll save 15k...

(I'm just asking because I'm curious, not because I'm arguing or anything)
Try doing that, and then lets compare user engagement metrics from GA.

Yours will not be good. The ones from any script I make....they will be.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:09 PM   #32
Colmike9
(>^_^)b
 
Colmike9's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
Try doing that, and then lets compare user engagement metrics from GA.

Yours will not be good. The ones from any script I make....they will be.
I kind of want to just for fun. I wouldn't expect much results from SEs, but the comparison could be interesting.
__________________
Join the BEST cam affiliate program on the internet!
I've referred over $1.7mil in spending this past year, you should join in.
I make a lot more money in the medical field in a lab now, fuck you guys. Don't ask me to come back, but do join Chaturbate in my sig, it still makes bank without me touching shit for years..
Colmike9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:16 PM   #33
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colmike7 View Post
I kind of want to just for fun. I wouldn't expect much results from SEs, but the comparison could be interesting.
Do it

Just to give you a baseline, my tube scripts do anywhere from 4.5 to 7 pageviews/session. With session durations from 5:30 to 7:00

I would love to see what a low-effort WP setup could do. I've never bothered doing so myself, because I don't believe there's any money in it
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:22 PM   #34
Holy Damage
Confirmed User
 
Holy Damage's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between the legs
Posts: 974
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
Do it

Just to give you a baseline, my tube scripts do anywhere from 4.5 to 7 pageviews/session. With session durations from 5:30 to 7:00
very impressive, are these metrics for feeder sites?
Holy Damage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:25 PM   #35
wankawonk
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Damage View Post
very impressive, are these metrics for feeder sites?
Its embedded tubes, yeah.

I don't consider them to be "feeder sites"...they're money sites, to me. I don't have any other sites that I am using them to promote or feed traffic to...my embedded tubes are my bread and butter.

They are good at keeping users clicking. The same way tubegalore is.
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 06:32 PM   #36
InsaneMidget
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
Its embedded tubes, yeah.

I don't consider them to be "feeder sites"...they're money sites, to me. I don't have any other sites that I am using them to promote or feed traffic to...my embedded tubes are my bread and butter.

They are good at keeping users clicking. The same way tubegalore is.

I have done custom scripts for these embed tubes as well, I was wondering if you were talking about the TubeGalore type of sites because those numbers seemed high but I was going to just stfu and let you battle it out here.

Either way, if you put in the time and effort, both of these style of sites can still make a fuck ton of money for you. Just stop copying everyone else, get deep into your stats, tweak constantly, and find something unique if possible.
InsaneMidget is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 07:01 PM   #37
trevesty
Confirmed User
 
trevesty's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,789
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughty1 View Post
Look like The Big G Dont like these kind of sites much only listing about 3% of their pages and they are pretty much non existent in bing now since Algo update
ixxx.com (one of their main sites) is #2 for "free porn" (no quotations) in the US.

I think they're doing just fine with SE.
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 02:24 AM   #38
zerovic
Confirmed User
 
zerovic's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by trevesty View Post
ixxx.com (one of their main sites) is #2 for "free porn" (no quotations) in the US.

I think they're doing just fine with SE.
#1 for me
zerovic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 03:50 AM   #39
Klen
 
Klen's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Little Vienna
Posts: 32,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneMidget View Post
Same here, we actually don't call them CJ sites, we call them feeder sites because they feed traffic to the main tubes.
CJ word stuck because a lot of such sites were trading traffic. But yes more accurate name is feeder/scrapper tube.
__________________
For GFY administration inquiries- email info at gfy.com or send PM.
For advertising inquiries - email marketing at gfy.com

Inquiries which are not related to administration or advertising on GFY wont be processed.
Klen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 07:13 PM   #40
Colmike9
(>^_^)b
 
Colmike9's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 7,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by wankawonk View Post
Do it

Just to give you a baseline, my tube scripts do anywhere from 4.5 to 7 pageviews/session. With session durations from 5:30 to 7:00

I would love to see what a low-effort WP setup could do. I've never bothered doing so myself, because I don't believe there's any money in it
Nice. I looked at data from an old Fake Taxi blog that I made and with about 1.2mil uniques, the average time on site was about a minute with 3.5 average page views. The videos section was basically a mini tube lol.
I made those types of blogs to convert paysites, though, so testing out a WP tube could be fun.
__________________
Join the BEST cam affiliate program on the internet!
I've referred over $1.7mil in spending this past year, you should join in.
I make a lot more money in the medical field in a lab now, fuck you guys. Don't ask me to come back, but do join Chaturbate in my sig, it still makes bank without me touching shit for years..
Colmike9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 02:34 PM   #41
Holy Damage
Confirmed User
 
Holy Damage's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Between the legs
Posts: 974
Sorry to bump this

but for the devs that worked in such script (@InsaneMidget, @wankawonk), is it possible to create a script like that using Sphinx instead of ElasticSearch? I am having a hard time trying to sorting complex categories (thumbs matching categories) with Sphinx only
Holy Damage is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2022, 04:32 PM   #42
sake
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,645
We built something similar as well. It was built on Elastic Search, the backend was done in Node.js
sake is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
create, fuq.com, script, tubegalore.com, websites
Thread Tools



Advertising inquiries - marketing at gfy dot com

Contact Admin - Advertise - GFY Rules - Top

©2000-, AI Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.