Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Many have businesses in both adult and mainstream. Come here to discuss your mainstream business, find new traffic opportunities, new programs to promote, and more! Whether you are in the FOREX, dating, gambling, gaming, herbal products, blogging, or any other mainstream business this forum will take your business to the next level!

 
Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2024, 08:17 AM   #1
TMNDxxx
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2024
Location: South FL
Posts: 22
Can someone explain to me how whitelabels work and how profitable they actually are?

Everyone here keeps telling me not to bother with a niche cam site, and just do a whitelabel. I assume it's extremely profitable then? From what I've researched, cam sites have the potential to earn stupid money. Do I think it's easy money? No. Do I think it involves little to no start up costs? No. I am well aware of what I'm getting into. I know that model recruitment will be my biggest hurdle.

My questions are;

1. how profitable are whitelables really? Is the potential the same as a cam site with less risk involved?

2. can I start with a whitelabel and always switch to my own cam site after?

Thanks for any input!
TMNDxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 11:46 AM   #2
bns666
Confirmed Fetishist
 
bns666's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Fetishland
Posts: 11,470
white label is a copy of main cam site hosted by cam program using your domain with your logo, don't expect direct google traffic there.

example:
main site: https://stripchat.com
white label: https://omg.adult

white label actually is your site, but still not enough to bring money on it's own, you need to find a way to send traffic to it, either from network of blogs or buying google ads, or some other creative way using cam program's promo tools...
__________________
CAM SODASTRIPCHAT
CHATURBATESKYPE SEX CAMS
bns666 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 01:01 PM   #3
TMNDxxx
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2024
Location: South FL
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bns666 View Post
white label is a copy of main cam site hosted by cam program using your domain with your logo, don't expect direct google traffic there.


white label actually is your site, but still not enough to bring money on it's own, you need to find a way to send traffic to it, either from network of blogs or buying google ads, or some other creative way using cam program's promo tools...
Ok so is it like affiliate concept? Whatever traffic goes to the main site from mine, I get a percentage of the sales?

Also, what if my site is niche? When the user gets redirected to main site, will they end up on the front landing page where all categories are displayed? I understand if you don't have the answer to that.

My takeaway is white label = low risk/low reward

It sounds to me like the potential reward isn't even remotely comparable to launching my own niche cam site.
TMNDxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 04:51 PM   #4
bmwracer41
Confirmed User
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,379
Hit me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNDxxx View Post
Everyone here keeps telling me not to bother with a niche cam site, and just do a whitelabel. I assume it's extremely profitable then? From what I've researched, cam sites have the potential to earn stupid money. Do I think it's easy money? No. Do I think it involves little to no start up costs? No. I am well aware of what I'm getting into. I know that model recruitment will be my biggest hurdle.

My questions are;

1. how profitable are whitelables really? Is the potential the same as a cam site with less risk involved?

2. can I start with a whitelabel and always switch to my own cam site after?

Thanks for any input!

I have around 50 cams, cant grow them all but learned alot, I also have a nice Network of sites, All the Cam guys buy from e

[email protected]
bmwracer41 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 11:24 PM   #5
emmasexytime
Confirmed User
 
emmasexytime's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 3,825
unless you can feed traffic directly to your whitelabel don't both

https://nichepornsites.com/how-we-ma...-live-webcams/
__________________
live camss > How to make a live cam site hardlinks > hardlinks.org List Your Site Here > nichepornsites.com
Sextoys > thediscountadultshop.com XXX Rated Chicks > xxxratedchicks.com
emmasexytime is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 02:56 PM   #6
Tjeezers
Webmaster
 
Tjeezers's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BP4L - NL/RO
Posts: 16,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwracer41 View Post
I have around 50 cams, cant grow them all but learned alot, I also have a nice Network of sites, All the Cam guys buy from e

[email protected]
I don't and I won't
__________________


Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 127 URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 02:57 PM   #7
Tjeezers
Webmaster
 
Tjeezers's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BP4L - NL/RO
Posts: 16,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNDxxx View Post
Ok so is it like affiliate concept? Whatever traffic goes to the main site from mine, I get a percentage of the sales?

Also, what if my site is niche? When the user gets redirected to main site, will they end up on the front landing page where all categories are displayed? I understand if you don't have the answer to that.

My takeaway is white label = low risk/low reward

It sounds to me like the potential reward isn't even remotely comparable to launching my own niche cam site.
You need to think out of the box and put something in the middle... so to say
__________________


Minimal 2 Free Backlinks 127 URLs to pick from - Go To My Thread here!
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program and get rewarded!
Tjeezers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 09:37 AM   #8
SevY
Confirmed User
 
SevY's Avatar
 
Industry Role:
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Italy
Posts: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNDxxx View Post
Ok so is it like affiliate concept? Whatever traffic goes to the main site from mine, I get a percentage of the sales?

Also, what if my site is niche? When the user gets redirected to main site, will they end up on the front landing page where all categories are displayed? I understand if you don't have the answer to that.

My takeaway is white label = low risk/low reward

It sounds to me like the potential reward isn't even remotely comparable to launching my own niche cam site.
Depends on your role in the market.

Me as an example:

I'm a web developer and I'm skilled in SEO therefore I've built a whole network of porn tubes getting traffic from SE and exchanging traffic between each other.

So I can define myself as a developer and traffic feeder.

At the same time I'm absolutely neither skilled in company management nor in dealing with cam-girls, therefore I opted for setting a bunch of white-labels with an affiliate I trust so to have the following pros:

- Long term income since there's a trust with the company
- No traffic loss since it's all branded to my network
- Domains keeping so that I can sell them for a large price when I retire, since they're already grown and trusted from 15-20 years.

That said, it's up to you to define your own strategy.
__________________
Senior Developer, System Administrator and Cloud Architect
Hiring Live Cam Performers
Ready to Jump in the New Era of Porn?
SevY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >

Bookmarks

Tags
cam, site, profitable, start, whitelabel, potential, money, hurdle, biggest, questions, are;, model, recruitment, whitelables, switch, input, involved, risk, aware, extremely, researched, sites, assume, bother, telling
Thread Tools



Advertising inquiries - marketing at gfy dot com

Contact Admin - Advertise - GFY Rules - Top

©2000-, AI Media Network Inc



Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000- Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.