Old 06-21-2005, 04:41 PM  
Holly Lez!
She's back

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly_AVN
This'll take a while... but HERE GOES!

-

1. If it fair that lesbians are allowed to use dildos? They made their choice.

-

First and foremost, you have a typo in the first word of that sentence. Not that I'm snobby or judgemental about such things... but it just doesn't seem right to continue past that first word without first correcting it.

Actually, that probably says more about me than the rest of the answers I'm about to give combined. For those of you who don't like to read too much, you need not continue any further; please turn off your computer and go outside to play!

Now, to the issue at hand: the fairness of dildo wielding lesbians...

All's fair in love and war, darling, and I think it's pretty safe to say that there's usually a rather fine line between the two. When it comes to sexuality I believe there's an infinite number of shades of grey (at least as far as women are concerned). Sexuality is a very fluid thing that can incorporate dildos, vegetables, various electronic devices, and anything else that fits really. And as my noisy friend Ms Brittany Andrews will attest, there's no end (excuse the pun) to the number of perfectly 'heterosexual' men who can think of nothing greater than having her strap one on and take the plunge, so to speak. Sex isn't just about accepting or rejecting the almighty penis, darling, it's about taking whatever fits and turns you on at the time and rolling around with it as acrobatically and as noisily as possible, before finally screaming hallelujahs to all who'll listen and collapsing in a big sweaty heap.
Awesome answer DAHLING! Great choice! I love you Aly am happy we are friends and thanks for all your support of me over the years!!

Holly Lez! is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote