View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 11:11 AM  
kush
Confirmed User

bradshaw owned by his favorite champagne

I was doing some domain lookups on some dialer popups from a siccash site when I stumbled across this arbitration link:

Dated: February 3, 2005
http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/deci...2004-1073.html

Not sure if he's going to transfer the domain over to them, but I can see that cristalhosting.com currently shows up with a blank page

excerpt from the page:

"The Respondent, Global Web Development, LLC, has registered and uses domain name <cristalhosting.com> for a website which refers to web pages with a title ?CRISTAL HOSTING ? Check out our booth in Miami. Free Cristal for all? showing on the home page a man holding a ?CRISTAL? Champagne bottle of the Complainant and, on the other pages, people drinking ?CRISTAL? Champagne in a night club. "

further on down...

"The Panel decides that the Complainant has proven each of the three elements in Paragraph 4(a) of the Policy. In accordance with Paragraph 4(i) of the Policy and Paragraph 15 of the Rules, the Panel orders that the disputed domain name <cristalhosting.com> be transferred to the Complainant."

I guess Brad wasn't an important enough client NOT to piss them off.
kush is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote