View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 01:50 AM  
PowerCum
CjOverkill

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Choker

Well Candyflip, it's time for you to post this lawyers contact info so we can see if this trully happened. Can you do this Candyflip?

Now what anyone including Candyflips present employer needs to think about real hard is since this thief has no problem with his "partner" stealing someone elses code and claiming it as his own, what code do you think you are getting from him? Are you going to wait a year when some coder finds this and you are responsible for Candyflip selling you someone elses code?
Ok, here we go again...

1 ) Candyflip does not sell CjOverkill code because CjOverkill is a free script
2 ) Take a look at the script. Except the usual mysql connect functions all is different. Even both scripts use different methods to track raws/uniques. The your uses crappy j-a-v-a-s-c-r-i-p-t cookies, the mine uses the logs as they are intended for that reason.
3 ) Candyflip did not consult a lawyer. I was the one who consulted the lawyers. One bulgarian lawyer (I am bulgarian cityzen) and one spanish lawyer (I live in spain). Both lawyers said ok, so no legal problem. Otherwise I guess you would be launched a bunch of lawyers over me months ago.
4 ) Posting the lawyers contract? Dude are you crazy? I guess in the USA the police cannot even come and look into your home unless they have judge's registration order (something you have not nor will ever have).
5 ) 12 days left and the clock is counting.
Hope to have you avaiable then as your dramma posts are the best promotion.
6 ) About the bugs that affect both programs, Will give you a simple example... Yout ctts C coded scripts are vulnerable to several buffer overflows same as windows Internet explorer... according to your logic... you ripped IE and made ctts from it's code.
7 ) your product (TTT) is old outdated software piece. It has been outdated by CjOverkill long time ago. I know a couple of webmasters who used CjOverkill and then switched to Fet, TM3 or UCj, but no one who has used it more than one week has switched back to TTT. So make your math here. Anyways in 12 days they will not have need to do that as they switched mainly due to server load problems under high traffic (not only the sites using sextracker are big).
Also CjOverkill has been under almost constant developement and improvement since version 1.0. I only got 3 weeks of rest due to vacations and some personal issues. If I don't mistake TTT was developed once and it's stuck there (last version release with new features was more than 6 months ago).
8 ) Similar to what you told me some time ago... If you were not watching at my product and were developing the yours one then it would really succeed.

PS: the lawyers were paid by the current CjOverkill main sponsor. So as they pay me for developing and maintaining it... it will be free and there for long time. And they are not an adult firm, so they don't give a fuck about your screams.

Have a nice day

PSS: hope you will get cool soon. I have read your other post about that you are ill (or something like). Hope it's nothing serious. I really enjoy our dramma posts here.