View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 01:21 PM  
sonofsam
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
You're very good at consistently proving yourself to be a dumb cunt. A+ job, kid.

How about you just fuck off? Nobody asked you to follow me around in threads. It's always you initiating the contact as I simply don't notice you otherwise.

Baddog isn't even here to defend himself, but you've obviously been mentally scarred over being a stupid kid and having your website yanked out from under you like a rug over $80 that you couldn't pay back.
It seems you've drank so much of baddogs cum that you're intoxicated

Let me educate you

It wasn't 80 bucks, it was a few grand. Also it was a loan. I was 17 years old and bad with managing money and wasn't able to pay it back on time - never once dodged the guy or wasn't going to pay it back - he had my domain. Baddog made the guy an offer to buy it out of spite. Debt is clear.

I've been on this forum for 20 years and you will not find one person who can say I owe them any money or did them dirty.

I only ever did honest business here unlike your crew (aaronm scamming a kid, and baddog selling "seo hosting" and pretending to actually know what he was doing)

Let's talk about today though, yeah?

How's your crews businesses doing? Broke loser baddog can't even afford his place, and you live in a shit house with some shit cars

Karma is sweet isn't it ?