View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 04:40 AM  
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
I've been getting quite a few lately.

Some dumb bitch from only fans flat said the homepage of one of our sites was infringing on her. It had zero of her works. She's not a webcam model. I figured out who she was and appealed to her to do the right thing and rescind the complaint. She told me to GFY. So I let her know, I have a lawyer, and if I have to go that route I'm not stopping. She would be sued for filing a false dmca and we'd get our lost revenue $xx,xxx over the 10 business days to get it reinstated via Google's route, plus lawyers fees, and court costs. Either rescind or it's going to happen and we will post about it all over forums, Reddit, GFY, etc. She quickly rescinded the complaint and we were back in Google an hour later.

It's pretty fucking lame because her example of works stolen and her example of where it was on our site didn't add up to shit. Any ass hat could have noticed, this content isn't on this site or it's homepage.
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote