View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 08:54 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
but I didn't say anything. I typed it. so the above statement is as untrue as you doling out meals to the homeless

you're an angry man who doesn't like tipping anyone different than you. your words on a page, not mine. is there anything that doesn't anger you? I guess I'd get no tip from you for bringing your food and drink, checking to make sure you were pleased with the food and refilling drinks as needed. after all my hair is unnaturally red

wait staff always love me, though I'm a PITA. 'may I have the salad but hold everything but the lettuce, cucumber, onions and tomato. no dressing, just douse it with pepper. and a glass of grapefruit juice please'. the latter not a drink option, but it's in mixed drinks so they obv have grapefruit juice. in Jamaican road stop spots substitute that with iced lime water (again, not on the menu). and they make way less than 30k

'sure, no problem'. boom, done. I have a nice meal without any fuss or muss and she gets paid a lil extra for my PITAness. though I'd tip the same even if I ordered straight off the menu

you admitted that you don't tip. with weight and hair colour as excuse

maybe you'd have a right to be cross if you made less than 30k per year shlepping food and drinks and being pleasant to people like yourself, who don't have any respect for the service provided

don't be mad at me for pointing it out
You can run your mouth as much as you want you still not going to change my mind about PINK & RED HAIR MOFO THAT I WILL NOT TIP....

Suck it up buttercup !

Go find another attraction for your novel or do what you do best go CamWhoring those red hair for some online TIPS.....
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote