View Single Post
Old 10-25-2023, 04:17 PM  
metalbrickcash

Industry Role:
SEO Expert/Tube/PHP/Wordpress Dev Available

Hello GFY! After taking a break from adult and focusing on building crypto projects in PHP and Wordpress I am here and available for anyone looking to boost their site traffic and generate new traffic sources from Google and Social Media for either your adult or mainstream website. I am also a skillled PHP Developer and Wordpress Expert so if you are looking for someone that can handle multitasking you found me! I have worked for some of the largest brands and sites in the adult space and am a native English speaker and will take on any size project to boost you too into outerspace. If you need a true adult SEO expert please contact me, I take things way beyond onsite optimization and building backlinks and can promote in social networks like Reddit and drive traffic to any model site or tube site especially... hit me up on Telegram for a synopsis of my work experience and we can delve into what your current and biggest needs are so we can get them achieved! I have a postive attitude and work on projects at an afforable rate. Thanks for reading my message and just send me a message if you are looking for a SEO expert with great dev skills!

@metalbrick
metalbrickcash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote