Thread: Business CyberSeo As A Cam Aggregator
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 12:54 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
To be honest, WordPress is not the best solution for large-scale webcam hubs or tubes. As k0nr4d mentioned earlier, it has an odd database structure and the way it manages it is peculiar.

Some plugins work directly with the WordPress database and modify it using their own direct MySQL queries. My plugin, however, does not do that. It interacts with the WordPress database through the WordPress API, fully adhering to the WordPress Codex.

It does use direct MySQL queries only to read from the database, but never to write anything to it. This is because, if you examine a simple WordPress API function like wp_delete_post(), you'll see that it's not just one line of code with a single query. It's a large, complex routine that performs numerous operations since each post in WordPress has various dependencies, such as attachments, custom fields, tags, categories, and more. Posts may also have related content in the Media Library, among other things.

In summary, WordPress is a heavyweight and resource-intensive engine. The trade-off for its versatility, complete extensibility, and adaptability is this resource-intensive nature. Moreover, WordPress is free, and one in three websites on the Internet today runs on it. Due to its popularity, I felt compelled to create a plugin for it.

Thus, using WordPress to network a vast number of smaller sites can be a great idea. However, building a massive site with hundreds of thousands of pages is pure masochism. After all, WordPress runs on PHP, which is a slow interpreter and simply not suitable for heavy-duty projects.

According to some kiddo gangsta-hackers, my plugin is not suitable for adult community at all, so cook-gangsta adult webmasters don't even know about it and don't use it:

Quote:
I have no fucking clue who that is, but I am sure you based your stupid decision on the fact we both have the same profile photo and assumeably we both bought your plugin which only works half the time to start with and seems to be leaning more towards stupid AI BS instead of focusing on aggratting content LMFAO.

I am not going to argue with you on this stupid issue because I only paid $29, drop in the bucket and the plugin has a long way to go before it will function worth anything for the adult community anyway. So, whatever you gotta do idgaf. Have a lovely day Sir LOL
Perhaps he is right He wrote it when his license was revoked because for this:

nulled.host/community/groupbuy/cyberseo-pro/#post-10

and this

nulled.host/community/file-requests/cyberseo-pro-not-free-version/

Yes, his avatar was the same on my support forum and on the board above, but... there are many other ways to identify someone in the Internet. So I want to say one thing here: if you bought the plugin, please use it fairly. Don't try to crack it and sell it.

...and if you do so, don't put a link to your site the plugin was activated at, to your profile on a warez sites, like the clown did here:

nulled.host/participant/gunstra/