Thread: Content How about VR adult
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2022, 06:02 AM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
i am pretty sure youth in Ontario aren't setting worldwide trends. have they tried VR? do you teach your kids to only enjoy what their friends tell them to enjoy?

i attack your age the same way i attack myself on the subject. i am way too fucking old to enjoy VR. however, the youth of the modern world disagree - except maybe in Canada

#
"do you teach your kids to only enjoy what their friends tell them to enjoy?" - that's a very odd statement. I teach my kids to think for themselves and work hard for everything they get. With 5 kids - the two that are in high school average in the 90's in their grades. They learn and try various things from VR to even electron microscopy. You assume their friends have VR - but they don't because they simply don't like them. Very few may use them for gaming but find they prefer gaming with other friends who chose not to use it. I don't see why that's difficult

They have VR in education - in 5 languages with over 570 educational modules. So in short - again - perhaps you're not understanding - they just don't like it - my kids and their friends. So please stop assuming the youth of the world is all for VR - I'm sure that if I did research that that not every kid is the USA or China/Japan etc. is as modern as you think.

Go look at the real numbers for Metaverse - not the ones Meta puts out but the real ones

$1.2 BILLION METAVERSE HORRIFIED BY REPORT IT ONLY HAD 38 ACTIVE USERS

https://www.coindesk.com/web3/2022/1...13b-ecosystem/

https://futurism.com/the-byte/metave...t-active-users

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote